Guwahati Central Water Commission, under Central Government Recruitment 2015. Central Water Commission 'HOC' Guwahati Application for Post of - Skilled Work Assistant Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar Advt. No. EN No. 51/37, Dated 21-27 March 2015. Total Post- 40, Age of Limit- 18 year - 30 year as on 18/04/2015. Applying- All Candidate, Education of Qualification- Maddhayamik pass/ I.T.I Degree/Diploma form Recognized Institution/ Board. Last Date of Receiving Application form- 18th April 2015, Details Description Read more........
CWC- Central Water Commission 41 Work Assistant Recruitment 2015
Organization Name- Central Water Commission (Guwahati)
Advertisement No- EN.51/37 DATED 21-27 March 2015.
Published Date- 21/03/2015
Vacancy- 41 post.
Post of- Skilled Work Assistant.
Age Limit- 18 - 30 years as on 18/04/2015.
Education Criteria- Matriculation (10th) / I.T.I.
Application Mode- Offline (Download Form).
Official Site- www.cwc.gov.in
Post of :
Total 41 post for Skilled Work Assistant-
- General(UR)- 20 post.
- OBC- 11 post.
- Scheduled Cast (SC)- 6 post.
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)- 3 post.
Candidate Age should be between minimum 18 year to maximum 30 year as on 18/04/2015. Age Relaxation should be applicable for-
- SC/ ST Candidates- up to 5 year.
- OBC Candidate- up to 3 year.
Education Criteria :
Candidate Educational Qualification should have-
- Matriculation (10th) form recognized Institution/ Board or I.T.I Certificated .
- Swimming Knowledge or Boat Driving Knowledge should have Prefer.
Examination Center :
- West Bengal
Selection Proses :
Candidate will be selected through Written Test & Interview. Selected Candidate posting in -
- West Bengal
Scale of Pay :
Candidate pay scale is Rs. 5,200- 20,200 and Grade Pay Rs. 1,800.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of CWC- www.cwc.gov.in
- Click to Download Application form here.
- The Application form is correctly and completely filled up.
- Application form attached with Document of-
- Age Prof Certificated.
- Educational Qualification Certificated.
- Cast Certificated ( if have)
- Recent 1 copy passport size attested photograph (pest with application form).
- Attested Employment Exchange Card Xerox (if have).
- Application form & Document Send this Address- The Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, CWC Complex, Behind Adabari Bus Stand, Guwahati-781 014 (Assam).
- If you in completed applications will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Last Date of Receiving Application form- 18/04/2015.
Central Water Commission
Sewa Bhavan, R.K.Puram,
New Delhi- 110 066,
Click to Download CWC all Contact Details in Excel Format here.