Malda Gram panchayat Recruitment of various post ( Executive Assistant, Sahayak,, Block Informatics Officer, Data Entry Operator ) at Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samiti Level in Malda District. Total Post of Vacancy- 177 post, Age of limit- 18 year to 40 years as on 01/01/2015. Applying- Male & Female Candidate, Education of qualification- Maddhyamik (10th) /Higher Secondary(10+2) /Graduate / Post-Graduate. Last Date of Online Application- 06/04/2015. Details Description given below...
MGP- Malda Gram Panchayet 229 Recruitment 2015
Organization Name- Malda Gram Panchayat
Advertisement No- DLSC/PS/GP/Malda 02/285/P.
Published Date- 09/03/2015
Vacancy- 177 post
Post of- Executive Assistant, Sahayak, Typist, Block Informatics Officer, Data Entry Operator & etc.
Age Limit- 18 - 40 year as on 01.01.2015
Education Criteria- Matriculation(10th)/ H.S(10+2)/Graduate/ Post-Graduate.
Category- UR/ UR(EC)/ SC/SC(EC)/ ST/ ST(EC)/ OBC-A/ OBC_B(EC)/ OBC-B/ M-Sports.
Application Mode- Online
Official Site- www.malda.gov.in
Post of :
Total 177 Post,
Gram Panchayat Level Post-
- Executive Assistant- Total 26 Post( UR- 9 post, UR(EC)- 3 post, SC- 4 post, SC(EC)- 3 post, ST- 1 post, ST(EC)- 1 post, OBC A- 2 post, OBC B(EC)- 1 post, OBC B- 1 post, M Sports- 1 post)
- Secretary- Total 7 post(UR- 2 post, UR(EC)- 1 post, SC- 1 post, SC(EC)- 1 post, ST- 1 post, OBC A- 1 post).
- Sahayak- Total 117 post(UR- 38 post, UR(EC)- 16 post, SC- 17 post, SC(EC)- 8 post, ST- 10 post, ST(EC)- 2 post, OBC A- 8 post, OBC A(EC)- 3 post, OBC B- 4 post, OBC B(EC)- 2 post, Ex-Serviceman- 5 post, SC(Ex-serviceman)- 2 post, M Sports- 2 post).
- Accounts Clerk- Total 14 post(UR- 4 post, UR(EC)- 2 post, UR(Ex-serviceman)- 1 post, SC- 2 post, SC(EC)- 1 post, ST- 1 post, OBC A- 1 post, OBC B- 2 post).
- Samiti Education Officer- Total 3 post(UR- 1 post, SC(EC)- 1 post, ST- 1 post).
- Clerk cum Typist- Total 10 post(UR- 2 post, UR(EC)- 2 post, UR(Ex-serviceman)- 1 post, SC- 3 post, OBC B- 1 post, PWD- 1 post).
Candidates Age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01,January 2015. Age Relaxation is applicable for candidates of-
- SC candidate- up to 5 year( 45 year).
- ST candidate- up to 5 year( 45 year).
- OBC A candidate- up to 3 year( 43 year).
- OBC B candidate- up to 3 year( 43 year).
- PWD candidate- up to 5 year( 45 year).
Candidates Educational qualification should be for post of-
- Executive Assistant- Candidate must have pass Bachelor's Degree form recognized University. Computer Application Diploma form any recognized Institute approved by State Government / Central Government of State Council or Technical Education of All India Council. Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in Social Work or Rural Development form any recognized Institution would be Preferable.
- Secretary- Candidate should have pass in H.S( Higher Secondary) exam form West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or Equivalent form any recognized Board/ University. six (6) months Computer Course form recognized will be Preferred.
- Sahayak- Candidate should have Maddhyamik pass form West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or Equivalent form recognized Board/ Institution. 50% marks in aggregate in the Maddhyamik Exam and Computer Knowledge will be preferred.
- Accounts Clerk- Candidate must have passed Maddhyamik exam form the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or Equivalent form recognized Board/ Instituion.Diploma in Computer Application form recognized Institution will be preferred.
- Samiti Education Officer- Candidate must have Graduate Degree form recognized University and Post-Graduate Degree in B.Ed or Graduate in three year experience of Teaching in any Primary or Secondary School.
- Clerk cum Typist- Candidate must have pass in Maddhyamik examination form the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or Equivalent form recognized Board/ Institution.And having minimum Typing Speed 30 w.p.m(English) and 20 w.p.m(Bengali). Proficiency in MS Word using.
Candidate selection through Written Test and Personal Interview Test. Written Test would objective type question of MCQ type. Written Test Total 85 Marks and Interview Total 15 marks.Candidates short listed for Interview of minimum qualifying marks in written examination.Successful candidate of written examination is called for interview.Details description follow official Notice here.
Scale of Pay :
Candidate pay scale for post of-
- Executive Officer- Rs. 7300 - 37600. Grade Pay Rs.3600
- Secretary- Rs. 5400 - 25200. Grade Pay Rs. 2600
- Sahayak- Rs. 5400 - 25200. Grade Pay Rs. 2300
- Accounts Clerk- Rs. 5400 - 25200. Grade Pay Rs. 2600
- Samiti Education Officer- Rs. 7100 - 37600. Grade Pay Rs. 3600
- Clerk cum Typist- Rs. 5400- 25200. Grade Pay Rs. 2600
How to Apply :
- Visit Official Website of MGP- www.malda.gov.in
- Read instruction carefully before you click Online Apply here.
- The Application form is correctly and completely filled up.
- Upload Scanning Photograph & Signature in JPG format.
- Upload Scanning Document of-
- Caste Certificated( for Reserved Category candidate),
- Age Prof Certificated( 10th Admit Card).
- Mark sheet of Education( 10th pass)
- Identity Prof( Voter card/ Aadhaar card/ Ration card)
- Experience Certificated( Experience candidate only)
- Verify and final submitted .
- Print out Application form(A4 size paper).
- If you in completed Application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Last Date of Online application- 06/04/2015 till 5 pm.
- Download Admit Card form Website- Around First week of June,2015.
- Written Examination Schedule- Around last week of June,2015.
- For Online Application Candidate a valid Email ID must be required.
District Level Selection Committee, Malda
Gram Unnayan Bhawan,
3rd Floor( Panchayat & RD Section),