The West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment of CGL-14(Combined Graduate Level), Admit Card 2015 has been Despached. If you not received admit card/ call letter download online form 20th March 2015. Candidate Combined Graduate level Examination 2015. Examination Date- 12th April 2015(Sunday) 1 PM to 2.30 Pm. The Combined Graduate level will be conducted through 3 stages. If you eligible candidates details description given below.....
WBSSC- West Bengal Staff Selection Commission CGL-2014 Admit Card 2015
Organization Name- West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
Examination of- Combined Graduate Level
Examination Date- 12/04/2015(Sunday), 1 PM-2.30 PM.
Matter of- Admit Card
Post of- Fishery Extension Officer, Research Investigator, Minority Development Officer & Inspector Backward Classes Welfare.
Official website- www.wbssc.gov.in
Combined Graduate level(CGL) recruitment will be conducted through 3 stage-
- (i) Preliminary Examination- For All Post
- Total Number of Marks- 150 marks.
- Total Number of Question- 135 question.
- Examination Time Period- 90 minute(1.30 hours)- 1 PM - 2.30 PM
- Examination question Type- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- (ii) Mains Examination- For Post of (Minority Development Officer & Inspector Backward Classes Welfare)
- Total Number of Marks- 100 marks
- Examination Time Period- 120 minute(2 hours).
- Examination Question Type- Descriptive type.
- (iii) Personal Interview- For All Post
- Total Marks 15 number- For Post of (Fishery Extension officer, Research investigator, Minority Development Officer).
- Total Marks 10 number- For Post of ( Inspector Backward Classes Welfare)
- Fishery Extension Officer- Total 165 marks.
- Research Investigator- Total 165 marks.
- Minority Development Officer- Total 265 marks.
- Inspector Backward Classes Welfare- Total 260 marks.
Stream & Syllabus:
Preliminary Examination- Total 150 marks & 135 Question.
- General Knowledge- 50 question each question 1 marks. Total 50 marks.
- English- 55 question each question 1 marks. Total 55 marks.
- Mathematics- 30 question each question 1.5 marks. Total 45 marks.
Mains Examination- Language Proficiency Test Total marks 100
- English Precis Writing- 25 marks.
- English Report Writing- 25 marks.
- Essay Writing- 25 marks.
- Letter Writing- 25 marks.
How to Download admit Card :
- Visit Official Website of WBSSC- www.wbssc.gov.in
- Click Fishery Extension Officer/ Research Investigator/ Minority Development Officer/ Inspector Backward Classes Welfare Admit Card here.
- Enter Registration No & Date of Birth.
- Click to submit Download Admit Card here.
- Print out Admit Card(A4 size paper).
Impotent Information :
- Download Admit card of- 25 March 2015.
- Written Examination Date- 12th April 2015(Sunday), 1 PM to 2.30 PM.
- Candidate must be carry Document of-
- ID Prof.
- Admit card / Call Letter and etc.
West Bengal Staff Selection commission
Mayukh Bhaban, Salt lake,
Contact No- (033)- 2337 3555/ 56/ 57
Fax- (033)- 2337 2597