Ordinance Factory Dumdum, under Indian Ordinance Factory, Government of India, Ministry of Defence Recruitment 215. Ordinance Factory organized a Advertised of- 01/108/NIE/2014-15 for eligible and interested candidates apply through official website of OFD or here, Total post of vacancy- 55 post, Post of- Teacher, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Cook, Multi Tasking Staff, Durwan, Fireman & Civilian Motor Driver, Age of limit- 18 years to 30 years as on 08/05/2015, Applying- All Candidates, Education of Qualification- Matriculation pass(10th) / Higher Secondary(10+2). Last Date of Online Application- 08/05/2015, Last Date of Receiving Application from- 29/05/2015, Details Description is given below.........
Dumdum Ordnance Factory 55 Recruitment 2015
Organization Name- Ordinance Factory Dumdum
Advertisement No- 01/108/NIE/2014-15
Published Date- 17/04/2015
Matter of- Recruitment
Vacancy- 55 post.
Post of- Teacher, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Cook, Multi Tasking Staff, Durwan, Fireman & Civilian Motor Driver.
Age limit- 18 - 30 years as on 08/05/2015.
Education Criteria- Matriculation(10th) / Higher Secondary(10+2) / Diploma/Degree.
Category- General(UR)/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Ex-serviceman
Application Mode- Online (Send Application From)
Last Date of Online Application- 08/05/215
Last date Receiving Application From- 29/05/2015
Official Site- www.ordnancedumdum.gov.in
Post Code :
- Teacher(P)- T02
- Stenographer- STEN01
- Store Keeper- SK04
- Lower Division Clerk- LDC09
- Cook- C04
- Multi Tasking Staff- MTS16
- Durwan- D12
- Fireman- F06
- Civilian Motor Driver- CMD1
Total Post of Vacancy- 55 post.
- Teacher- Total 2 post(UR-1, OBC-1) post.
- Stenographer- Total 1 post(UR).
- Store Keeper- Total 4 post(SC-3, OBC-1) post.
- Lower Division Clerk- Total 6 post(UR-6, SC-1, OBC-2) post.
- Cook- Total 4 Post(UR-2, SC-1, OBC-1) post.
- Multi Tasking Staff- Total 16 Post(UR-8, SC-3, ST-1, OBC-4) post.
- Durwan- Total 12 Post(UR-9, OBC-3) post.
- Fireman- Total 6 Post(UR-3, SC-2, ST-1) post.
- Civilian Motor Driver- Total 1 Post(UR).
Candidates Required Age should be given below-
- Teacher-18 years to 30 years(OBC- 33, PWD & Government Servent- 35) years.
- Stenographer- 18 years to 27 years(Ex-serviceman- 40 years , Pwd-37) years.
- Store Keeper- 18 years to 30 years(SC-32) years.
- Lower Division Clerk- 18 years to 27 years(OBC-30, SC-32, PwD-37) year.
- Cook- 18 years to 27 years(OBC-30, SC-32) year.
- Multi Tasking Staff- 18 years to 25 years(SC/ST-30, OBC-28).
- Durwan- 18 years to 27 years(OBC-30, PwD-37, ES-40).
- Fireman- 18 years to 27 years(SC/ST-32, PwD-37, ES-40).
- Civilian Motor Driver- 18 to 32 years.
Candidates required Educational qualification is given below-
- Teacher(Primary)- Higher Secondary from recognized Board, Basic Training Certificated Diploma/ Degree in Education/ Teaching from recognized by Government / NCTE(National Council for Technical Education) & Must be Passed TET(Teacher Eligibility Test, Notification No- 61-1/2011/NCTE(N&S) Date 29/07/2011). 2 year Teaching experience in primary school.
- Stenographer- Matriculation(10th) or equivalent from recognized Institution and Minimum Speed of 80 wpm(English/ Hindi) in stenography.
- Store Keeper- Higher Secondary(10+2) from recognized Board/ Council and 'O' Level certificated of Basic Knowledge Computer Application as per Department of Electronics and Accreditation Committee Certificated(DOEACC).
- Lower Division Clerk- Higher Secondary(10+2) or equivalent from recognized Board/ Institute & skill of 30 wpm Typing(English/ Hindi) on Computer.
- Cook- Matriculation(10th) or equivalent from recognized Board with 1 year experience in Trade.
- Multi Tasking Staff- Matriculation(10th) from recognized Board/ Institution.
- Durwan- Matriculation(10th) from recognized Board with Must be Physically Fit.
- Fireman- Matriculation(10th) from recognized Board & must have 6 months Basic Course in Elementary Fire Fighting from recognized Institution & must be Physically Fit.
- Civilian Motor Driver- Matriculation(10th) from recognized Board & must have Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence with Knowledge of Automobile repairing.
Selection Proses :
Candidates selected through Written Examination & Skill Test. eligible candidates are valid for this recruitment.
Scale of Pay :
Candidates pay Scale is Given below-
- PB-1(Rs.5,200-20,200/-)- Stenographer(Grade Pay-Rs.2400), Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Cook, Fireman, Civilian Motor Driver(Grade pay-Rs.1900) & Durwan, Multi Tasking Staff(Grade pay-Rs.1800).
- PB-2(Rs. 9,300-34,800/-)- Teacher(Grade pay-Rs.4200).
Candidates required to pay examination fee of Rs. 100/- through Bank Challan(SC/ST/PH & Female candidates are exempt for payment of Examination fee).
Click to follow official Advertised here:::::::::::::
How to Apply :
- Visit official site of OFD- www.ordnancedumdum.gov.in
- Click to Online Application here.
- Chose your Post.
- The Application from is correctly and completely filled up.
- Download system generated Bank Challan.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature( Photograph size would be Maximum 20kb & Signature size would be maximum 10 kb).
- Verify & final Submitted.
- Print out System generated application from.
- Copy of the Application from with Left Thumb Impression(LTI) in the space provide and Attach Document of-
- Copy of- Age Proof Certificated, Educational Qualification Certificated, Caste Certificated(if have), PH certificated(if have) etc.
- Bank Challan proof(except SC/ST/PH & Female candidates).
- Copy of Application From & All Required Document Send through Post to the Address of- Post Box No- 12026, Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata-700002 within 21 days from closing Online Application.
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Application Starting on- 17/04/2015.
- Last date of Online Application- 08/05/2015.
- Last Date of Receiving Application from- 29/05/2015.
- For Online Application a valid Email Id & Mobile Number must be Required.
- Regular visit for others update.
Ordinance Factory Dumdum
Raja Bagan Estate, Jessore Road,
Kolkata-700 028, West Bengal.
Tel- 033 2559 1043
Help Line- 9883394058 (10 am to 6 pm).