West Bengal Staff Selection Commission, Recruitment of Combined Technical Level 2015. WBSSC recruited for interested & eligible candidates of Indian citezen, Exam Code- CTL 15, Diploma in Architecture from a Recognized Institute or Equivalent Qualification According to West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Total Post of Vacancy- 106 post, Post of - Architectural Assistant, Medical Technologist (Laboratory) Grade III, Pharmacist Grade III, Instructor (Fitter), Instructor (Electrician), Store-Keeper (Technical), Ward Master Grade- III, Laboratory Technician, Age of Limit- Maximum 32 Years, Applying- All Category Candidate, Education of Qualification- High Secondary Education,/B.Sc/ Diploma, Application Mode- Online, Online Registration Starting on- 13/05/2015, Last Date of Application- 08/06/2015, Detail Description Given Below............West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015
Organization Name - West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Advertisement No - CTL/2015
Published Date - 12/05/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Vacancy - 106 post.
Post of - Architectural Assistant, Medical Technology (Laboratory), Pharmacist, Instructor(Fitter & Electrician), Store-Keeper(Technical), Ward master, Laboratory Technician.
Age limit- Maximum 32 year / Maximum 37 years as on 01/01/2015.
Education Criteria - Minimum Madhyamik(10TH) / Higher Secondary pass.
Category - General(UR)/ SC/ ST/ OBC / PwD
Application Mode - Online
Application Starting on - 13/05/2015
Last date of Online Application - 08/06/2015
Official Website - www.wbssc.gov.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy- 106 post.
- (Post Code 037)-Architectural Assistant- 29 post(UR-13, SC-7, ST-2, OBC A-3, OBC B-3, VH-1).
- (Post Code 413)-Medical Technology(Laboratory)- 12 post(UR-5, SC-3, ST-1, OBC A-1, OBC B-1, VH-1).
- (Post Code 490)-Pharmacist- 35 post(UR-18, SC-8, ST-2, OBC A-3, OBC B-3, VH-1).
- (Post Code 272)-Instructor (Fitter)- 8 post (SC-5, ST-3).
- (Post Code 269)-Instructor (Electrician)- 7 post(SC-5, ST-2).
- (Post Code 576)-Store Keeper(Technician)- 2 post(SC-1, ST-1).
- (Post Code 699)-Ward Master- 10 post(UR-6, SC- 2, ST-1,OBC B-1).
- (post Code 380)-Laboratory Technician - 3 post(SC).
Posting of :
- Architectural Assistant- Public Works Department of Gov. of West Bengal
- Medical Technology, Pharmacist & Ward Master- Directorate of ESI (MB) Scheme, Labour Department of Gov. of West Bengal.
- Instructor(Fitter & Electrician), Store Keeper, - Directorate of Technical Education & Training of Gov. of West Bengal.
- Laboratory Technician- Directorate of Animal Resources & Animal Health of Gov. of West Bengal.
Candidates required age should be maximum 32 years for Architectural Assistant, Pharmacist, Medical Technologist / maximum 37 for Ward Master, Instructor (Fitter & Electrician), Store Keeper, Laboratory Technician as on 01/01/2015. Age relaxation should have applicable for-
- SC / ST candidates- up to 5 years.
- OBC candidates- up to 3 years.
- PwD candidates- up to 10 year.
- Government Servant- up to 2 years.
- Ex-Serviceman- as per Government rule.
- Architectural Assistant- Diploma in Architectural from recognized Institution of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE).
- Medical Technologist(Laboratory)- Higher Secondary Pass with Science and 2 year Diploma in Laboratory Technology. PG diploma in Laboratory Technology.
- Pharmacist- High Secondary Passed with 2 Year Diploma in Pharmacy, candidates must be registered A category pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
- Instructor(Fitter , Electrician) & Store Keeper- Madhyamik pass or equivalent from recognized Board with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering from recognized Institution with minimum 3 year Post Diploma experience in reputed Industry /Establishment / Training Institute.
- Ward Master-Degree in essential Qualification from recognized University.
- Laboratory Technician- Candidates must have Technician certificated, Passed Madhyamik examination from recognized Board. Must have knowledge in recording Thermal reaction of experimental Animals in Graph and Maintenance, assisting in Preparation of pathology and etc.
Selection Proses :
Candidates was selected through written exam. final selection will be strongly merit basic.
Scale of Pay :
- Ward Master & Laboratory Technician- PB-II, RS.5,400/- to 25,200/- per months with Grade Pay of Rs.2600/-.
- Instructor (Fitter & electrician)- PB-III, Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- per months with Grade pay of Rs.3900/-.
- Architectural Assistant & Store Keeper (Technical)- PB-III, Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- per months with Grade Pay of Rs.4100/-.
- Pharmacist & Medical Technologist- PB-III, Rs.7,100/- to 37,600/- per months with Grade Pay of Rs.3600/-.
Candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.220 (SC, ST, PwD candidates Rs.20) through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Click to follow official Advertised here::::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of WBSSC- www.wbssc.gov.in
- Click to Online Application here.
- The Application from is correctly and completely filled up.
- Upload scanning Document of Photograph & Signature.
- Payment Examination fee (Through Online).
- Verify and Final submitted & Save Registration No.
- Print out Application from (A4 size paper).
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Application Starting on- 13/05/2015.
- Last date of Online Registration- 08/06/2015.
- A vaild Email must be required for Applicastion.
- Regular visit for Updates.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Mayukh Bhawan, Salt Lake,
Kolkata-700 091, West Bengal.
Tel- 033 2337 3555
Fax- 033 2337 2597.