Malda District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, under West Bengal Health & Welfare Samiti Recruitent 2015, Application are invited for eligible and interested candidates of Indian citizen in Contractual Basic, Advertisement no- DH&FWS/544, Total Post of Vacancy- 10 post, Post of- General Duty Medical Officer(GDMO), Block Accounts Manager(BAM), Block Data Entry Operator, Lab. Technician(ICTC), Data Entry Operator, Counsellor(ICTC), Data Entry Operator(Adolescent), Counsellor(Blood Bank), Counselor(STI), Age of limit- Up to 60 years as on 01.01.2015 (Preference will be given 25 year- 40 years), Applying- Male & Female both candidates, Education of Qualification- Graduation / Post Graduation, Application Mode- Offline (Download From), Application Starting on- 06/05/2015, Last Date of Receiving Application From- 21/05/2015, Details description is given below.........................Malda District Recruitment 2015 Health & Family Welfare Samiti in malda.gov.in
Organization Name - District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (Malda)
Advertisement No - DH&FWS/544
Published Date - 06/05/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Vacancy - 10 post.
Post of - GDMO, BAM, Data Entry Operator, Counsellor
Age limit - Maximum 60 year as on 01/01/2015.
Education Criteria - Graduation / Post Graduation.
Category - General(UR) / SC/ ST
Application Mode - Offline (Download From).
Application Starting on - 06/05/2015.
Last Date of Receiving Application From - 21/05/2015.
Official Site - www.malda.gov.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy- 10 post.
- General Duty Medical Officer(GDMO)- 1 post(ST).
- Block Accounts Manager(BAM)- 1 post(ST).
- Block Data Entry Operator- 2 post(SC-1, ST-1).
- Data Entry Operator- 1 post(UR).
- Data Entry Operator(Adolescent)- 1 post(UR).
- Lab. Technician(ICTC)- 1 post(ST).
- Counsellor(ICTC)- 1 post(ST).
- Counsellor(Blood Bank)- 1 post(UR).
- Counsellor(STI)- 1 post(UR).
Candidates required age should be as on 01/01/2015.
- GDMO- up to 65 years.
- BAM- up to 40 years(Age relaxation is applicable as per government rule).
- BDEO, DEO & DEO(Adolescent)- up to 40 years(Relaxation is applicable as per Gov. rule).
- Lab. Technician(ICTC) & Counsellor(ICTC / Blood Bank / STI)- up to 60 years(preference will be 25-40 years).
- GDMO- Malda Dist.in any upgraded PHC.
- BAM- Any Block of Malda Dist.
- Block Data Entry Operator- Masaldabazer BPHC (Block- Harischandrapur-II).
- Data Entry Operator- SNCU (Malda Medical Collage & Hospital).
- Data Entry Operator(Adolescent)- DPMU (CMOH Office, Malda).
- Lab. Technician(ICTC)- Chanchal SDH.
- Counsellor(ICTC)- Chanchal SDH.
- Counsellor(Blood Bank)- Malda Medical Collage & Hospital.
- Counsellor(STI)- Malda Medical Collage & Hospital
All Vacancy will be engagement up to 31.03.2016(Renewable as Satisfactory Performance)
Education Criteria :
- GDMO- MBBS Degree from recognized Institution of MCI or Equivalent and must have complete Compulsory rotary internship. 1 year house staff ship or Equivalent and must have Basic Knowledge of Computer.
- BAM- Bachelor Degree in Commerce from recognized University and Well Known of Computer (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Browsing and Accounting Software (Tally).
- Block Data Entry Operator, Data Entry Operator & Data Entry Operator(Adolescent)- Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized University and 1 year Diploma / Course in Computer Application from Government registered Institute, with Working Knowledge computer with operating knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, Ms access and internet with minimum 30 word per minute Typing Speed. Working experience of minimum 3 year in Government sector / 5 year experience in Data recording & Data analysis in Privet sector.
- Lab. Technician(ICTC)- Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology with 1 year experience after Graduation or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) with 2 year work experience after Diploma or Working knowledge of Computer.
- Counsellor(ICTC)- Graduate / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Psychology / Social Work/ Sociology / Anthropology / Human Development / Nursing with 3 year Experience after Graduation or 1 year Experience after PG Degree / Diploma of working filed of counseling in Health Sector, preferably on HIV/AIDS.
- Counsellor(Blood Bank & STI)- Post Graduate in Social Work / Sociology / Human Development / Physiology / Anthropology with 2 year experience with essential qualification. Knowledge of Computer & Proficiency in MS Office.
Selection Proses :
Shortlisted candidates of Educational Qualification & Experience will be called for Computer Test and Interview. Final selection will be strongly merit basic.
- GDMO- Rs.40,000/- per months.
- BAM- Rs.16,860/- per months.
- Block Data Entry Operator, Data Entry Operator, Data Entry Operator(Adolescent)- Rs13,560/- per months.
- Lab. Technician, Counsellor(ICTC, Blood Bank, STI)- Rs.13,000/- per months.
Candidates required to pay Application fee of Rs.100 for General Category (Rs.50 for Reserved Category) by Demand Draft in favour of " District Health & Family Welfare Samity.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of MH&FWS- www.malda.gov.in
- Click to Download Application From here.
- Print out Application from (A4 size paper).
- The application from is completely and correctly filled up.
- Attach with Application from Document of-
- Identity Proff.
- Residential Proof.
- Mark sheet & Certificated for all Examination.
- Age proof certificated.
- Computer Qualification certificated.
- Caste Certificated (where applicable).
- Registration Certificated of Medical Council (for Medical Officer).
- Working Experience Certificated (if any).
- Technical Knowledge Certificated (if any).
- Examination Fee Details.
- Send Application From and Document to the Address of- " Chief Medical Officer of Health & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Malda, P.O- Jhaljhalia (J.R.C), Dist- Malda, Pin- 732102, West Bengal." through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier / by Hand.
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Application Starting on- 06/05/2015.
- Last Date of Received Application from- 21/05/2015.
- regular visit for updates.
Health & Family Welfare Samity, Malda
P.O- Jhaljhalia, Dist- Malda, Pin- 732102.
West Bengal, India.
Tel- 03512 - 264070
Fax- 03512 - 264028.