State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2015, SBI Admit card & Examination Scheduled 2015, State Bank of India organized Recruitment for Post of- Probationary Officers in State Bank of India, Total vacancy- 2393 post, Advertised No- CRPD/PO/2015-16/02, Published Date of Notice- 10/04/2015, Age limit- 21 years tom 30 years as on 01/04/2015, Educational Qualification- Graduate, Application Mode- Online mode, Application Start from- 13/04/2015, Last date of Application-07/05/2015, Download Admit card from (PET)- 26/05/2015, Details description is given below.....
Organization of - State Bank of India (SBI)
Advertisement No - CRPD/PO/2015-16/02
Published Date - 10/04/2015
Matter of - Admit Card & Exam Scheduled
Post of - Probationary Officers in SBI.
Vacancy - 2393 post.
Age limit - 21 to 30 years as on 01/04/2015.
Educational Qualification - Graduate in any Discipline.
Application Mode - Online.
Application Start from - 13/04/2015
Last Date of Application - 07/05/2015
Download Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training(SC, ST, Minority) - 26/05/2015 - 08/06/2015
Pre-Examination Training - 08/06/2015 - 13/06/2015.
Download Admit Card for Preliminary Examination - 09/06/2015
Official Site - www.sbi.co.in
Selection Proses :
Candidates was selected through Preliminary Examination, Main Exam & GD and Interview. Details Description is given below-
Preliminary Examination - The preliminary examination will be Online basic, Total Question of 100 and each question carrying 1 marks.Preliminary examination will be Objective type ant Time period 1 hours in based on-
- English Language - 30 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude - 35 marks.
- Reasoing Ability - 35 marks.
- (Part-I) - Objective type and Total marks of 200 (in 4 Section) each section provide 50 marks, total 2 hours time -
- English Language Test
- General Knowledge, Marketing & Computer Test
- Data Analysis & Interpretation Test
- Reasoning Test
- (Part-II) - Descriptive type and time period 1 hours-
- English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
Final selection will be strongly merit basic.
Examination Center :
West Bengal -
How to Download Admit Card :
- Visit official website of SBI- www.sbi.co.in
- Click to Career Tab
- Click to Download Preliminary Examination Admit card.
- Enter Registration Number & Password (Date of Birth).
- Print out Admit Card (A4 size paper).
- if you incomplete Admit card could not be shown.
Click to Download Preliminary Examination Admit Card here>>>>>>(From 09/06/2015)
Impotent Information :
- Date of Downloading Pre-Examination Training(PET) Call Letter (for SC/ST/Minority) - 26 May to 8 June, 2015.
- Date of Pre-Examination Training - 8 June - 13 June, 2015.
- Download Admit Card of Online Preliminary Examination - 09/06/2015.
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam - 20/06/2015,21/06/2015,27/06/2015, 28/06/2015.
- Preliminary Examination result Published on - July (2nd Week), 2015
- Download Admit Card of Online Mains Exam- 16/07/2015.
- Online Mains Exam - 01/08/2015
- Published Date of Mains Exam Result - August (Last Week), 2015.
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official Website of SBI- www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI)
Center Recruitment & Promotion Department
Corporate Center, Mumbai.
Tel- 022 2282 0427
Fax- 022 2282 0411