West Bengal Public Service Commission, under Government of West Bengal recruited eligible & interested candidates of Indian citizen, WBPSC recruitment 2015, Post of- Lecturer, Assistant Master, Sub-Inspector, Development Officer, Agriculture Marketing Officer, Sub-Editor, Cultural Research Officer & Assistant Purchase Officer. Total Post of Vacancy- 522 post, Age of limit- Maximum 32 years / 35 years as on 01/01/2015, Applying- Male & Female candidates,Education of Qualification- Master Degree / Degree / Diploma, Application Mode- Online, Application Start on- 08/06/2015, Last date of Online Registration- 25/06/2015, Details description is given below.........
WBPSC 522 Recruitment West Bengal Public Service Commission 2015 pscwbonline.gov.in
Organized Name - West Bengal Public Service Commission
Advertised No - 10/2015
Published Date - 27/06/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Lecturer, Assistant Master, Sub-Inspector, Development Officer, Agriculture Marketing Officer, Sub-Editor, Cultural Research Officer & Assistant Purchase Officer.
Vacancy - 522 post.
Age limit - Maximum 32 / 35 Years as on 01.01.2015
Education Criteria - Master Degree / Degree or Diploma
Category - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC / PH
Application Mode - Online
Application Start on - 08/06/2015 (Monday)
Last Date of Online Registration - 25/06/2015.
Official Site - www.pscwb.org.in
Post of :
Total Post of vacancy - 522 post.
- Lecturer(Foundation Course) Bengali Medium- 11 post.
- Lecturer (Methodology Course) Bengali Medium- 22 post
- English- 4 post.
- Bengali- 3 post.
- Mathematics- 3 post.
- Physical Science- 3 post.
- Life Science- 3 post.
- History- 3 post.
- Geography- 3 post.
- Assistant Master (English Medium)- 112 post.
- English- 14 post.
- Mathematics- 14 post.
- Bengali- 14 post.
- Physics- 14 post.
- Chemistry- 14 post.
- Life Science- 14 post.
- History- 14 post.
- Geography- 14 post.
- Development Officer (Hand loom)- 3 post.
- Sub-Inspector (Inspection Br.)- 363 post.
- Agriculture Marketing Officer (Administrative)- 3 post.
- Sub-Editor- 3 post.
- Cultural Research Officer- 4 post.
- Assistant Purchase Officer- 1 post.
Age from :
Candidates required age should be Maximum 32 Years (Lecturer, Assistant Master, Sub-Inspector, Agriculture Marketing Officer, Cultural Research Officer) / Maximum 35 Years (Assistant Purchase Officer, Sub-Editor, Development Officer) as on 01/01/2015. Age relaxation should have applicable for-
- Up to 5 Years- SC / ST candidates.
- Up to 3 Years- OBC candidates.
- Up to 10 Years- PH candidates.
- Lecturer (Foundation)- M.Ed.(Elementry) / M.A in Education with 55% marks from recognized University and Diploma / Degree in Primary / Elementary Education with minimum 55% marks from recognized University.Candidates must be Spoken & Written knowledge in Bengali with Good Preference in Computer Literacy.
- Lecturer (Methodology) - Master Degree with Honours in Graduation level, having minimum 55% marks in Essential Teaching Subject and Diploma / Degree in Primary / Elementary Education with minimum 55% marks from recognized University. Candidates must be Spoken & Written knowledge in Bengali with Good Preference in Computer Literacy.
- Assistant Master - Second Class Honours / Masters Degree in Essential Teaching Subject from a recognized University with Good Knowledge of Spoken & Written knowledge in English. Degree in Teaching / Education.
- Development Officer (Hand loom)- Degree / Diploma in Handloom Technology / Textile Technology from recognized University with Good knowledge of Spoken & Writing in Bengali.
- Sub-Inspector(Inspection Branch)- Second Class Honours / Master Degree from recognized university with minimum 50% marks (Honours Degree & Higher Secondary Level) and 50% marks in Madhyamik level. Bachelor Degree in Teaching / Education with Good knowledge of Bengali / Nepali language.
- Agriculture Marketing Officer(Administrative)- Honours Degree / Master Degree in Economics / Statistics/ Commerce / Agriculture from recognized University with 1 year experience in Agriculture Marketing / Statistical Survey. Knowledge in Bengali / Nepali.
- Sub Editor- Honours Degree from recognized University, Computer knowledge and Good Knowledge in Bengali & English language.
- Cultural Research Officer- Second Class Master Degree in Sociology/ Economics/ Anthropology / Physics / mathematics from recognized University.3 year research experience knowledge in Bengali language.
- Assistant Purchase Officer- Degree from recognized University, 3 year experience in work & Purchase.
Any more Details of Educational Qualification click to view Official Advertised here.
Selection Proses :
Candidates was selected through on the basic of the Screening Test & Interview. Final selection will be strongly merit basic.
Scale of pay :
Rs.9000/- to 40500/- and GP of Rs.4800/ :- Lecturer, Assistant Master, Development Officer, Sub-Inspector & Agriculture Marketing Officer.
Rs.9000/- to 40500/- and GP of Rs.4400/ :- Sub-Editor, Cultural Research Officer & Assistant Purchase Officer.
Application / Examination Fee :
Candidates required to pay Application fee of Rs.160 and Service Charge through Online Payment Mode (Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking) or Offline Payment (through Bank Challan). SC,ST,PWD candidates are exempt from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of WBPSC- www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click One Time Registration (if you Already registered click to Log In).
- Fill up Application from & Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Save Registration No & Password.
- Log in & Fill up Educational Qualification Details.
- Payment Application fee (Except SC/ST/PwD).
- Print out System Generated Application from & E-Payment Copy.
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Application Start on- 08/06/2015.
- Last date of Application- 25/06/2015.
- Last date of Payment- 25/06/2015.
- Except Online mode other Application Mode should not be acceptable.
- A valid Email Id & Mobile Number must be required for Online Registration.
- Regular visit for others Updates.
Any more information visit official website of WBPSC- www.pscwb.org.in
West Bengal Public Service Commission
161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata- 700 026, West Bengal.
Tel- 033 2466 5662 / 2463 5161.