Cantonment Board Barrackpore, under Indian Government organised a recruitment in various post 2015, Application are invited for eligible & interested candidates from West Bengal citizen as per prescribed format, Advertised No- C/III/1E/67, Published Date- 22/06/2015, Matter of- Recruitment, Year of- 2015, Post of- Assistant Teacher, Peon, Mali, Stenographer, Dresser, Plumber, Chowkider, Safaiwala. Total Post of vacancy- 31 Post, Age of limit- 18 Years to 25 Years as on 31/07/2015, Applying- Male & Female candidates of West Bengal. Education of Qualification- Class VIII (8th) / Matriculation (10th) Passed, Application Mode- Offline(Download Application From), Application Receiving Start on- 30/06/2015, Last Date of Receiving Application from- 31/07/2015, Details description is given below...
CBBarrackpore 31 Assistant Teacher,Peon,Mali,Stenographer,Dresser,Chowkider,Safaiwala Recruitment 2015 Barrackpore Cantonment Board cbbarrackpore.org.in
Advertised No - C/III/1E/67
Published Date - 22/06/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Year of - 2015
Recruitment in - Barrackpore
Post of - Assistant Teacher, Peon, Mali, Stenographer, Dresser, Plumber, Chowkider, Safaiwala
Vacancy - 31 Post.
Age limit- 18 to 25 Years as on 31/07/2015.
Education Criteria - Class VIII(8th) / Matriculation(10th) Passed.
Category - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Application Mode - Offline (Download From).
Application Starting On - 30/06/2015
Last Date of Receiving Application From - 31/07/2015
Official Site - www.cbbarrackpore.org.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy- 31 post.
- Assistant Teacher Trained(Hindi) - 3 Post (UR-1, SC-1, OBC-1).
- Stenographer(English) - 1 Post (UR).
- Dresser - 1 Post (UR).
- Plumber - 1 Post (UR).
- Peon - 2 Post (UR-1, OBC-1).
- Mali - 1 Post (SC).
- Chowkider - 2 Post (SC-1, OBC-1).
- Safaiwala - 20 Post (UR-9, SC-5, ST-1, OBC-1).
Age From :
Candidates Required Age should be Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 25 Years as on 31/07/2015. Upper Age relaxation should have applicable for-
- SC / ST candidates - up to 5 years.
- OBC candidates - up to 3 years.
- PH candidates - Age should be below 45 Years.
- Department Group C Candidates(General) - Age should be 40 years.
- Department Group C Candidates(SC/ST)- Age should be 45 years.
- Department Group C Candidates(OBC) - Age should be 43 Years.
- Ex-Serviceman - as per Government rule.
Education Criteria :
Candidates required Educational Qualification is given below-
- Assistant Teacher Training(Hindi) - Madhyamik(Class 10th) or its Equivalent from recognized Board with 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the National Council For Teacher Education.Candidates must have Working knowledge in Computer with Experience in Teaching in Hindi.
- Stenographer(English) - Madhyamik (10th) or its Equivalent from recognized Board with Take Notes in English Speed 75 w.p.m & Manuscript Rate 20 w.p.m, Computer Knowledge in Word Processing /Spreadsheets / Presentation Software.
- Dresser - Class VIII (8th) Passed from recognized Institution, Desiriable Qualification is Higher Secondary with Science & First Aid certificated.
- Plumber - Madhyamik(10th) or its Equivalent from recognized Board with National Apprentice Certificated (NAC) in Essential Trade from recognized Institution.
- Peon - Class VIII (8th) from recognized School.
- Mali - Class VIII (8th) passed from recognized School with Knowledge of Gardening. Desirable Qualification is Diploma in Gardening / Floriculture from Government Recognized Institution or 1 Year Experience as a Gardener in a reputed Garden/Farm.
- Chowkider - Class VIII (8th) Passed from recognized School / Institution.
Selection Process :
Candidates selection process is given below-
- Assistant Teacher - Written Test & Interview.
- Stenographer/Plumber/Dresser - Written Test, Skilled Test & Interview.
- Peon/Chowkider/Mali/Safaiwala - Skilled Test & Interview.
Scale of Pay :
- Rs.5400 - 25200/- with GP-2600/(PB-3) - Assistant Teacher Trained.
- Rs.7100 - 37600/- with GP-3600/(PB-2) - Stenographer.
- Rs.5400 - 25200/- with GP-2300/(PB-2) - Dresser.
- Rs.5400 - 25200/- with GP-2100/(PB-2) - Plumber.
- Rs.4900 - 16200/- with GP-1700/(PB-1) - Peon, Chowkider, Safaiwala.
- Rs.4900- 16200/- with GP-1800/(PB-1) - Mali
Examination Fee :
Candidates required to Pay Non Refundable Examination fee of Rs.100/- for General & OBC candidates through Bank Draft on- SBI, Barrackpore, drawn in favour of- Cannt Board, Barrackpore. SC / ST candidates are exempt from paying Examination fee.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of CBBarrackpore- www.cbbarrackpore.org.in
- Click to Recruitment Tab.
- Click to Download Application from here.
- Print Out Application from(A4 size paper).
- The Application from is correctly and completely filled up (in Block Letters).
- The Application from Pasted prescribed with recent Passport size colour photograph & enclosing 2 spare copy of photograph along with application from.
- Send Application from with Document of -
- 3 Copy Passport photograph (Pasted 1 copy to the application from).
- Payment Details.
- Age proof (Birth Certificated / Admit Card of Madhyamik etc).
- Educational Qualification Proof.
- Caste Proof.
- A self address envelop with affixed thereon Rs.22 Stamp and Self Address Post Card.The envelop containing application super scribed on the top with "Name of Post Applied".
- The Application from with all Document Send through Post to the address of - "Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, 77, Middle Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata- 700 120".
- Departmental Candidates Send Application from through Proper Channel.
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Last Date of Receiving Application from - 31/07/2015.
- Regular visit for others updates.
Any more information visit official website of CBBarrackpore- www.cbbarrackpore.org.in
Cantonment Executive Officer.
Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120.
West Bengal, India.
Tel- 033 2592 0074.