Hooghly District Recruitment 2015, Government of West Bengal, under O/O Chief Medical Officer Hooghly & Office of The District Judge of Hooghly(English Department) Recruitment 2015, Total post of vacancy- 49 post, Post of- Stenographer(English), Peon, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server & Data Entry Operator( DEO), Advertised No- 3093(DEO post) & 01 (Others All post), Published Date- 10/06/2015, Age of Limit- 18 Years to 40 Years as on 01/01/2015, Applying- Male & Female candidates of West Bengal, Education of Qualification- Calss VIII (8th) , Matriculation(10th) & Graduate, Application Mode- Offline (Download from), Last Date of Application- 25/06/2015 (for DEO post) & 30/06/2015 (others All post), Details description is given below......
Organization Name - Office of District Judge & Office of The Chief Medical (Hooghly)
Advertised No(DEO) - 3093/DEO
Advertised No(District Judge Recruitment) - 01
Published Date(DEO) - 02/06/2015
Published Date(District Judge Recruitment) - 25/05/2015
Vacancy - 49 post.
Post of - Stenographer, Peon, Lower Division Clerk,Process Server & Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Age limit - 18-40 years as on 01/01/2015.
Education Criteria - Class VIII(8th) & Matriculation(10th), Graduation.
Category - General(UR)/ SC / ST/ OBC / PwD
Application Mode - Offline (Download from).
Last date of Receiving Application from(DEO)- 25/06/2015
Last date of Receiving Application(District Judge recruitment)- 30/06/2015
Official Site - www.hooghly.gov.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy- 49 post(UR-34, SC-8,, ST-3, OBC-4).
- English Stenographer - 3 post.
- Lower Division Clerk - 10 post.
- Process Server - 10 post.
- Peon - 24 post.
- DEO - 2 post.
Age from :
Candidates required age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01/01/2015, Age relaxation should have applicable for-
- SC / ST candidates - up to 5 years.
- OBC candidates - up to 3 years.
- PwD candidates - up to 5 years.
Education Criteria :
Candidates required Educational Qualification is given below-
- Process Server & Peon - Candidates must be Class VIII(8th) passed from any recognized School / Madrasa / Others Institution.
- English Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk - Candidates must be Passed Madhyamik(10th) or Equivalent from recognized Board and a Certificated in Computer Training from any recognized Institution. And Good Typing Speed in Computer Operating (Lower Division Clerk) / Good Typing Speed in Computer Operating with Minimum Speed 80 w.p.m in shorthand & 30 w.p.m in Type writing in English.
- DEO - Graduate from any recognized University with 1 Year Diploma/Certificated course in Computer Application from Govt. Registered Institute, Candidates must be Knowledge with Operating Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Access and Internet having a minimum typing speed 30 w.p.m and Minimum 3 Years Working Experience in Government Sector / 5 Year working experience in Data Recording & Data Analysis in Privet Sector.
Selection Proses :
Candidates selection proses is given below-
- DEO - Candidates short-listed through Academic qualification & Computer Test, Final selection will be made on basic of total marks obtained in Academic Qualification & Computer Test, Final Selection will be strongly merit basic.Total 100 Marks, Distribution of Marks is given below-
- Academic Qualification- 30 Marks-(Madhyamik-5, HS-10 & Graduation-15).
- Computer Test - 70 Marks.
- English Stenographer, Peon, Lower Division Clerk & Process Server - Candidates selected through Written Test & Computer Skilled Test(Stenographer). Final selection will be strongly merit basic.
Scale of Pay :
- English Stenographer - Rs.7100-37600/- per months and Grade Pay of Rs.3900.
- Lower Division Clerk - Rs.5400-25200/- per months and Grade Pay of Rs.2600.
- Process Server - Rs.5400-25200/- per months and Grade Pay of Rs.2300.
- Peon - Rs.4900-16200/- per months and Grade Pay of Rs.1700.
- DEO - Rs13560/- per months.
Candidates required to pay Application fee of-
- Rs.300 for General & OBC candidates / Rs.250 for SC/ST/PWD candidates in each post of-(English Stenographer / Lower Division Clerk).
- Rs.250 for General & OBC candidates / Rs.250 for SC/ST/PWD candidates in each post of- (Process Server & Peon).
Candidates pay Application fee through Bank Challan, The Application fee to be Deposit in Favour of- Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly, payable at SBI.No others payment mode should not be accptable, Click to Download Bank Challan here.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of Hooghly District- www.hooghly.gov.in
- Click to Recruitment.
- Click to Download Various Post Recruitment Application from here.
- Click to Download DEO Recruitment Application from here.
- Print Out Application from (A4 size paper).
- Attach DEO Application from with Document of-
- Passport size Colour Photograph.
- Bio-Data (including percentage of marks of Academic Qualification) & All Academic Qualification Document Xrox.
- Voter card / Aadhar Card / Ration Card Xreox
- Attach Various Post Application from with Document of -
- 3 copy recent Passport Colour Photo.
- Attested Document copy of Mention in Application from.
- 1 self address envelop size of 25x11cm with Postal Stamp of Rs.5.
- DEO Application from & Document send through Speed Post / Registered post to The Address of- Member Secretary, DH&FWS & Chief Medical Officer, Hooghly, 2nd Floor, DRDC Buliding, Chinsurah, Hooghly-712101. or Drop Box kept in the office of- CMOH, Hooghly, DRDA Buliding, Chinsurah, Hooghly.
- District Judge Recruitment Application from & all Required Document send through Speed post/ Ordinary post/ Registered Post to the Address of- Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly, PO- Chinsurah, Dist- Hooghly, Pin- 712101 or Drop Box kept in the office of - Head Quarter of District Court(English Department), Chinsurah, Hooghly.
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Last date of Received Application from (DEO)- 25/06/2015
- Last Date of received Application from(District Judge Recruitment) - 30/06/2015.
- DEO Recruitment is Contractual Basic.
- Regular visit for others updates.
Any more information visit official website of Hooghly - www.hooghly.gov.in
Hooghly District Recruitment
Office of the District Judge & Office of the Medical Officer.
Pin- 712101, West Bengal.