Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railways Recruitment Board(RRB) organized a recruitment for various post in 2015, RRB Recruitment 2015,Indian Railway Recruitment 2015 through RRB(Railway Recruitment Board), Advertised Notice No- 01/2015, Published Date of Notice- 27/06/2015, Total Post of Vacancy- 3209 post, Post of- Junior Engineer, Senior Section Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chief Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical Assistant & Metallergical Assistant. Age of Limit - 18 Years to 32 Years for(Junior Engineer) & 20 Years to 34 Years for (All Others Post) as on 01/07/2015, Education Criteria- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Degree / Diploma in Essential Engineering, Application Mode- Online, Online Application Start on- 27/06/2015, Last Date of Online Registration- 26/07/2015, Date of Online Examination- Between 22/08/2015 - 05/09/2015, Details description is given below................
Organised of- Indian Railway Recruitment Board
Advertised No - 01/2015
Published Date - 27/06/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Vacancy - 3209 post
Post of - Junior Engineer, Senior Section Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical Assistant, Chief Depot Material Superintendent, Metallergical Assistant.
Age limit - 18 to 32 Years (Junior Engineer) & 20 to 34 Years (All others Post).
Recruitment of - RRB
Education Criteria - Engineering Degree / Diploma
Category - General(UR)/ SC / ST / OBC / Ex SM
Application Mode - Online
Online Application Start on - 27/06/2015
Last Date of Online registration - 26/07/2015
Starting Date of Online Examination - 22/08/2015
Last Date of Online Examination - 05/09/2015
Official Site - www.indianrailways.gov.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy - 3209 post
Senior Section Engineer :-
- P-Way- 222 post(UR-114, SC-36, ST-18, OBC-54)
- Bridge- 28 Post(UR-13, SC-4, ST- 3, OBC- 8)
- Works- 51 Post(UR-31, SC-4, ST-3, OBC-13).
- Drawing(Fitter)- l 23 Post(UR-9, SC-5, ST-3, OBC-6).
- Research- 3 Post(UR-2, ST-1).
- TMS- 1 Post(SC).
- Workshop- 85 Post(UR-48, SC-9, ST-6, OBC-22)
- Mechanical- 125 Post(UR-65, SC-18, ST-11, OBC-31)
- Carriage & Wagon- 118 Post(UR-59, SC-18, ST-10, OBC-31).
- Dsl Mechanical- 15 Post(Ur-6, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-5).
- Dsl Electrical- 10 Post(UR-4, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3).
- Jig & Tools- 1 Post(OBC).
- Drawing(Mechanical)- 11 Post(UR-7, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2).
- Electrical(GS)- 105 Post(UR-63, SC-12, ST-6, OBC-24).
- Electrical(TRD)- 85 Post(UR-45, SC-14, ST-9, OBC-17).
- Electrical(TRS)- 40 Post(UR-23, SC-7, ST-5, OBC-5).
- Electrical(Workshop)- 13 Post(UR-6, SC-3, OBC-4).
- Electrical(Drawing)- 9 Post(UR-6, ST-1, OBC-2).
- Signal- 56 Post(UR-37, SC-8, ST-2, OBC-9).
- Telecommunication- 46 Post(UR-24, SC-7, ST-2, OBC-3)
- Workshop(S&T)- 2 Post(UR-1, SC-1).
- Drawing- 1 Post(OBC).
- PCO Shop Floor- 2 Post(UR-1, OBC-1).
- Truck Machine- 36 post(UR-24, SC-5, ST-4, OBC-3)
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent- 25 post(UR-9, SC-5, ST-4, OBC-7)
- P-Way- 65 Post(UR-28, SC-15, ST-9, OBC-13).
- Works- 21 Post(UR-11, SC-4, ST-2, OBC-4).
- Bridge- 24 Post(UR-11, SC-4, ST-2, OBC-8).
RRB Zone :
Candidates Required Age should be between 18 Years to 32 Years for Junior Engineer & 20 Years to 34 Years for Senior Section Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical Assistant, Metallergical Assistant, Chief Depot Material Superintendent as on 01/07/2015, Upper Age relaxation should have applicable for- SC/ST Candidates up to 5 Years, OBC Candidates up to 3 Years, PWD with General candidates up to 10 Years, PWD with SC/ST candidates up to 15 Years, PWD with OBC candidates up to 13 Years, Ex-Serviceman Candidates up to the extend of service rendered in plus 3 Years, State of Jammu 7 Kashmir Candidates who have ordinarily been domicile during the period from 01/01/1980 - 31/12/1989 in J& K state up to 10 Years, Up to 35 years for in case of Widow, Divorced Woman & those Woman who separately Judicial & 38 Years for OBC & 40 Years for SC/ST candidates. Railway Employee up to 3 Years and 43 Years of age.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates educational qualification should be Engineering Degree / Diploma in essential Trade from recognized Institution/ University as on last date of online application dates.
Examination Center :
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Madhya Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
Selection Proses :
Candidates selected through Computer based Test & Medical Fitness Test,The Online examination will be between 22/08/2015 to 05/09/2015. Computer Test will be Objective Multiple Question type, The question paper will have 150 question (90 question will be based on Technical Science & General Science and 60 question will be based on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning & Arithmetic), Duration of the examination will be 120 Minutes ant their will be Negative marking for each wrong answer 1/3 marks allotted for each question, Successful candidates of Online Examination is called for Medical Fitness Test. Selected candidates are valid for this vacancy, Final selection will be strongly in merit basic.
Scale of Pay :
After Successful Joining Candidates Pay Scale is Given below-
- Junior Engineer Group (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent & Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant- Rs.9300 - 34800/- p.m with GP- Rs.4200/-.
- Senior Engineer Group (Senior Section Engineer & Chief Depot Material Superintendent)- Rs.9300 - 34800/- p.m with GP- Rs.4600/-.
Candidates required to pay Examination fee of Rs.100 for General & OBC candidates through Online Mode (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking) or Offline Mode (Bank Challan / Post Office Pay in Slip), The Application fee is Non Refundable. PWD, SC, ST,Woman, Candidates are exempt from Examination fee.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of Indian Railway RRB- www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Chose Applying Zone.
- Click to CEN 1/2015 Online Application here.
- Click on "New Registration Link:.
- The Application from fill up with required Information.
- Verify & Submit.
- Save Registration No & Password.
- Log in with Registration No & Password.
- Fill up Application from with Educational Qualification Details and All Personal Details.
- Pay Examination fee (Online Mode).
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & in JPG format (Photograph size must be between 15-20Kb).
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Print out Application from & Bank Challan (Offline Payment).
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Last date of Online Registration- 26/07/2015
- Online Examination Date Between - 22/08/2015 - 05/09/2015.
- Download Call Latter Before- 2 week of Examination.
- Regular visit for Others updates.
Any more information visit official website of RRB- www.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).