SSC Recruitment 2015, Staff Selection Commission organised CHL(Combined Higher Secondary Level) Recruitment 2015, Government Strives to have a workforce which Reflects Gender Balance & Female candidates are encourage to apply, Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2015, Advertised No- 3/4/2015-P&P-I, Published date- 13/06/2015, Total Post of Vacancy- 6578 post, Post of- Postal/Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk, Age of limit- 18 Years to 27 Years as on 01/08/2015, Candidates should not be born earlier than 02/08/1988 and not be born latter than 01/08/1997, Applying- Male & Female candidates of Indian Citizen, Education of Qualification- Higher Secondary Passed from recognised Board/ Institution, Application Mode- Online, Application Start on- 14/06/2015, Last date of Online Registration- 13/07/2015, Date of Examination- 01/15/22th November, 2015, Details description is given below.....
SSC 6578 Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Postal / Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2015 Combined Higher Secondary Level
Organisation Name - Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Advertised No - 3/4/2015-P&P-I
Published Date - 13/06/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Vacancy - 6578 post.
Post of -Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk & Postal/Sorting Assistant
Age limit - 18-27 years as on 01/08/2015.
Education Criteria - Higher Secondary
Category - General(UR)/SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-serviceman
Application Mode - Online
Online Registration Start on - 14/06/2015
Last Date of Online Registration - 20/07/2015
Date of Examination - 01 / 15 / 22 , Novembar, 2015
Official Site - www.ssc.nic.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy - 6578 post.
- Postal / Sorting Assistant - 3523 post.
- Lower Division Clerk - 2049 post.
- Data Entry Operator - 1006 post.
Age from :
Candidates required age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 01/08/2015, Candidates should be born not earlier than 02/08/1988 and not latter than 01/08/1997. Upper age relaxation should have applicable for-
- SC / ST candidates - 5 year.
- OBC candidates - 3 year.
- PwD candidates - 10 year.
- PwD & OBC - 13 year.
- PwD & SC/ST - 15 year.
- Ex-Serviceman - 3 year after service period.
- Ex-serviceman & OBC - 6 year after service period.
- Ex-serviceman & SC/ST - 8 year after service period.
- Government employee(General) - up to 40 year of age.
- Government employee & OBC - up to 43 year of age.
- Government employee & SC/ST - up to 45 year of age.
- Widows/Divorce Woman(General) - up to 35 year of age.
- Widows/Divorce & OBC - up to 38 year of age.
- Widows/Divorce & SC/ST - up to 40 year of age.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates required educational should be Higher Secondary(10+2) or equivalent from recognised Board / Institution as on 01/08/2015.
Selection Proses :
Candidates selected through Written Examination & Skilled Test/ Typing Test, Final Selection will be strongly merit basic,
- Written Examination - Written examination will be MCQ type, time allowed for written examination is 2 hours and 40 minutes, examination is 4 part, there will be Negative Marking for Wrong answer-
- General Intelligence - 50 marks.
- English Language - 50 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude - 50 marks.
- General Awareness - 50 marks.
- Skilled Test / Typing Test - After successful in Written examination candidates called for Skilled Test / Typing Test.
Scale of Pay :
Candidates pay scale is-
- Postal / Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator - Rs.5200 - 20200/- and GP- Rs.2400/-.
- Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk - Rs.5200 - 20200/- and GP- Rs.1900/-.
Examination / Application fee :
Candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.100 Online Payment (Debit Card / Credit card / Net Banking) or Offline Payment (Bank Challan) in any Branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of SSC- www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click to Examination.
- Click to Part-I Registration here.
- The Application from is correctly & completely filled up.
- Choose post & Education Details.
- Submit & save Registration No.
- Click to Part-II Registration.
- Enter Registration Number & date of Birth.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature (
- Payment Application fee.
- View & Print out Application from (A4 size paper)
Impotent Information :
- Online Application Start on- 14/06/2015
- Last date of Online Registration (Part-I) - 17/07/2015
- Last date of Online Registration - 20/07/2015
- Examination date - 01/07/2015, 15/07/2015 & 22/07/2015
- Regular visit for others updates.
Any more information visit official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Recruitment Branch, Director General,
CRPF, Block No-1, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Tel- 011 2436 4884.