Delhi High Court Recruitment 2015, Application are invited for eligible candidates & Interested candidates of Indian Citizen 2015, Examination of- Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) 2015, Advertised no- 07/2015, Published date of Notice- 22/07/2015, Post of- Junior Judicial Assistant, Total Post of Vacancy- 60 post, Age limit- 18 years to 27 years as on 01/01/2015, Educational Qualification- BCA / B.Sc in Computer Science, Applying- Male & Female candidates, Application Mode- Online From Submission & then Send through Post, Starting Date of Online Applications- 23/07/2015, Last date of Submission Online Application- 06/08/2015, Date of Received Print Out Application From- 17/08/2015, if you eligible & interested for this Post then Applying here, Direct Link for Online Application & More Details is given below.....
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2015 delhihighcourt.nic.in
Advertised no - 07/2015
Published Date - 22/07/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Vacancy - 60 Post.
Post of - Junior Judicial Assistant
Age limit- 18 years to 27 years.
Educational Qualification - BCA / B.Sc in Computer & others.
Applying- All Candidates.
Application Mode - Online then Hard Copy Send through Post.
Online Application Starting on - 23/07/2015
Last date of Online Registration - 06/08/2015
Last Date of Receiving Application From (Hard Copy) - 17/08/2015
Official Site - www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy - 60 Post.(Junior Judicial Assistant).
- General Candidates- 32 Post.
- SC Candidates - 8 Post.
- ST candidates - 4 Post.
- OBC Candidates - 16 Post.
Age limit :
Required Age limit should be 18 years to 27 years as on 01/01/2015, Candidates Upper Age relaxation should have applicable for-
- SC / ST - 5 Years.
- OBC - 3 years.
- PWD(General) - 10 years.
- PWD (SC / ST) - 15 years.
- PWD (OBC) - 13 years.
- Ex SM (General) - 3 year after Service.
- Ex SM (SC / ST) - 8 years after Service.
- Esx SM (OBC) - 6 years after service.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have BCA / B.Sc in Computer Science with minimum 50% marks from recognized University, & those candidates having others Qualification / Higher Qualification can apply.
Selection Process :
Candidates was selected through Written Examination & Interview. Written examination made on the basic of OMR Answer Sheet.Examination will be based on-
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Science
Scale of Pay :
After Joining this post candidates Pay scale is- Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-.
Examination / Application Fee :
Candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.300 (Non Refundable) through Demand Draft / Pay Order / Indian Postal Order, drawn in favor of - "Registered General, Delhi High Court", Payable at New Delhi. (Application Fee is Excmpt for SC / ST / PWD / Es SM / Woman Candidates).
Click to Follow official advertised here::::::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of Delhi High Court- www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Click to Public Notice-Job Opening Tab.
- Click to Online Application Direct Link here.
- The Application from is correctly & completely filled up.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature in JPG format (Photograph size should be maximum 50Kb & Signature size should be maximum 30Kb).
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Print out system generated Application from (A4 size paper).
- The Hard Copy of Application from & Payment Details send through Speed Post / Hand to the address of- Deputy Register (Establishment), Room No- 202, 2nd Floor, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court, New Delhi- 110503.
- If you in complete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Last date of Online Application - 06/08/2015
- Last date of Receiving Application from - 17/08/2015
- Regular Visit for others updates.
Any more information visit official website of Delhi High Court- www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court (DHC)
Deputy Register (Establishment)
Room No- 202, 2nd Floor,
New Delhi- 110503.
Tel- 011 43010101