JRHMS- Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Recruitment 2015, JRHMS invited a recruitment for eligible & interested candidates of Indian Citizen, Advertised No- 03/2015, Published date of- 17/07/2015, Post of - Data Entry Operator, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, ANM, Data Manager, Nutrition Counselor, Cook, IYFC (Nutrition Counselor), Lab Technician, Social Worker, Support Staff, Total Post of Vacancy- 2148 post, Year of- 2015, Recruitment in- Jharkhand, Educational Criteria- Matriculation(10th) / Higher Secondary(10+2), Bachelor Degree / Masters degree etc, Age Limit- Minimum 21 years to Maximum 35 / 45 years as on 01/06/2015, Application Mode- Offline (Download from), Starting date of receiving Application From- 17/07/2015, Last date of Receiving application from- 03/08/2015, if you eligible & interested for this vacancy then direct link for Downloading Application from & details description for this recruitment is given below........
JRHMS 2148 DEO-Pharmacist-Staff Nurse-ANM Recruitment 2015 Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society jharkhand.gov.in
Organized name - Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS)
Advertised No - 03/2015
Published date - 17/07/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - DEO, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, ANM etc.
Vacancy - 2148 post.
Age limit - 21 years to 35/45 years as on 01/06/2015
Education Criteria - Matriculation / Higher Secondary / Bachelor Degree / Masters degree
Applying - Male & Female candidates.
Application Mode - Online.
Receiving Application From Start on - 17/07/2015
Last date of Receiving Application from - 03/08/2015
Official Site - www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy - 2148 post.
- Epidemiologist - 16 post.
- Data Manager - 16 post.
- Data Entry Operator - 49 post.
- Financial & Logistic Assistant - 9 post.
- Material Technical Supervisor - 42 post.
- Kalaazar Technical Supervisor - 8 post.
- Nutritional Counsellor - 87 post.
- ANM - 717 post.
- Cook - 87 post.
- Vector Borne Diseases (VBD) Consultant - 8 post.
- Ophthalmic Assistant - 22 post.
- IYFE (Nutrition) Counsellor - 24 post.
- Pharmacist - 345 post.
- Staff Nurse - 333 post.
- Dental Technician - 5 post.
- Lab Technician - 76 post.
- Social Worker - 5 post.
- FP / RMNCH Counsellor - 53 post.
- Support Staff - 52 post.
- Block Co-ordinator - 194 post.
Name of Programme :
- Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme
- Malnutrition Treatment Center (MTS)
- Rastriya Bal Surksha Karyakaram (RBSK)
- SN CU
- NB SU
- National Urban Health Mission (NUHM)
- VSRC SAHIYA Programme
- National Programme for Control of Blindness.
- National Vector Bourne Dieases Control Programme
Age limit :
Candidates required should be Minimum 21 years to Maximum 35 Years(ANM, Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator, Block Co-ordinator) / 45 years for (All others Post) as on 01/06/2015, Upper Age relaxation should have applicable for-
- OBC Candidates - up to 2 years.
- Female Candidates - Up to 3 years.
- SC / ST Candidates - up to 5 years.
Educational Criteria :
Candidates must have Matriculation / Higher Secondary / Graduation / Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree & all essential qualification(BE / B.Tech / Nursing Degree ) from recognized University.
Any more information in Post wise is given below.
Selection Process :
Candidates selected through Written Examination & Interview, final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
Pay Scale :
Candidates Pay Scale after joining the recruitment is - Minimum 10,000/- to Rs.49500/- per months.
Application Fee :
Candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.400(General & OBC) / Rs.200 others candidates through Demand Draft if favor of District Health Rural Society to relevant District Name, Payable in relevant district.
Click to follow official advertised here::::::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of JRHMC- www.jrhmc.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click to District Level Recruitment.
- Download Application from.
- Print Out application from.
- The application from is correctly & completely filled up.
- Pay Application fee details .
- Send Application fee with Document of relevant qualification.
- The Application from send through Registered Post / Speed post.
- Send to the Address of - Relevant District Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer office.
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Last date of Receiving application from - 03/08/2015
- Regular visit for others updates.
Any more information visit official website of JRHMS- www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMC)
GVI Campus, Tata Road,
Namkum, Ranchi- 834010.
Tel - 0651 2261000 / 2261001
Fax - 0651 2261856 / 2261861