AAI- Airport Authority of Indian organized a recruitment in 2015, Airport Authority of India, Application are invited from the candidates who are permanent residence of (North-East Region) Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, & candidates domicial in Western Region (Maharastra, Gujrat, Madhya Pradesh, Goa) Post of- Junior Assistant (Fire Service), Advertised of (NER)- JAFS-NER/2015 , Published Date of- 15/08/2015, Advertised of (WR)- DR-01/WR/07-2015, Total post of vacancy- 102 Post (NER- 50 post & SR-52 Post) , Age limit- Maximum 30 years as on 15/09/2015, Applying- Male candidates of required States, Educational Qualification should be - Matriculation with Diploma in required Trade / Higher Secondary with minimum 50% aggregate marks, Application Mode- Offline, Starting Date of Receiving application from - 15/08/2015, Last date of Receiving Application from - 15/09/2015 (NER) & 21/08/2015 (SR), if you eligible & interested for this vacancy then Download Application from here, Direct Link for Downloading Application & Details description about Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 is given below......
Organized by - Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Advertised No - JAFS-NER/2015 (NER) / DR-01/WR/07-2015 (WR)
Published Date - 15/08/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Recruitment in - North East Region & Western Region
Vacancy - 102 post.
Applying - Male candidates only
Age limit - Maximum 30 years as on 15/09/2015
Educational Qualification - Matriculation with Diploma / Higher Secondary(10+2)
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Application Mode - Offline (Download from)
Last Date of Receiving Application from (WR)- 21/08/2015
Last Date of Receiving Application from - 15/09/2015
Official Site - www.aai.aero
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy- 102 post.
- Western Region - Total 52 post.
- UR - 35 post.
- OBC - 4 post.
- ST - 6 post.
- SC - 7 post.
- North East Region - Total 50 post
- UR - 37 Post.
- ST - 13 post.
- OBC - 6 post.
Age limit :
Candidates required age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on last date of receiving application from. Upper age relaxation should have applicable for SC/ST- up to 5 years, OBC candidates up to 3 years & Ex-serviceman upto 3 years after service period.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates required educational qualification should be Matriculation(10th) passed and 3 years regular diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with 50% aggregate marks from recognized Board / University or Candidates must be passed Higher Secondary (10+2) with minimum 5% aggregate marks from recognized Board.
Others Requirements :
- Candidates should have valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License / Medium Vehicle Driving License (Issued at lest 1 years before of date of advertisement) / Light Motor Vehicle License (Issued at lest 2 years before of Date of Advertisement).
- Computer Science as subject at Higher Secondary level. (Desirable Experience)
- NCC Certificated of B Grade. (Desirable Experience)
- Relevant experience in Fire Service (Desirable Experience).
Scale of Pay :
After joining the post candidates pay scale is- Rs.12500/- to 28500/- per months with All others allowances.
Application fee :
Candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.100 through Demand Draft drawn in favour Airport Authority of India payable in Guwahati (For NER candidates) / or Demand Draft drawn in favour Airport Authority of India, payable at Mumbai. SC / St candidates are exempted from payment.
Click to follow Official Advertised (WR) zone here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of AAI- www.aai.areo
- Click to Employment News Tab.
- Click to Download Junior Assistant (WR) Application from here.
- Click to Download Junior Assistant (NER) application from here.
- Print out Application from.
- The Application from is correctly & completely filled up.
- Attach with Application from Attested copy of All required Document, 4 copy Passport Size photograph & Demand draft of Rs.100.
- Application from send through Post to the Address of - North East Region (The Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, North-Eastern Region, LGBI Airport, Guwahati, Assam) before 15/09/2015 / Western Region (The Regional Executive Director, Western Region, Airports Authority of India, Opp Parsiwada, Sahar Road, Vile Parle Esat, Mumbai- 400099) before 21/08/2015.
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Last Date of Receiving Application from (WR) - 21/08/2015
- Last Date of Receiving Application from(NER) - 15/09/2015.
- Only Male candidates are eligible for this vacancy.
- Regular visit for updates.
Any more information visit official website of AAI- www.aai.aero
Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
Safdarung Airport, New Delhi- 110003.
Tel- 011 24632950