CISF- Central Industrial Security Force organized a recruitment from Male Indian citizen in 2015, Advertised No- DAVP19113/11/0002/1516, Published Date of Notice- 14/08/2015, CISF organized recruitment for filling up temporary Constable post in the pay of- RS.5200/ - 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000, Matter of- Recruitment, Total Post of vacancy- 156 post, Post of- Constable (Driver cum Pump Operator), Applying- Male candidates of Indian citizen, Age limit should be between 21 years to 27 years as on last dare of receipt application from(03/10/2015), Educational Qualification- should be minimum Matriculation (10th) passed from recognized Board, Application Mode- Offline(Download Application from), Starting date of receiving Application from - 15/08/2015, Last Date of receiving - 03/10/2015 (Except North East Region candidates), Last Date of Receiving Application from (North-East Region)- 10/10/2015, if you eligible & interested for this vacancy then Download application from here, Direct Link for Downloading Application from & details about CISF Constable Recruitment 2015 is given below....
Organized by - Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Advertised No - DAVP19113/11/0002/1516
Published Date of Notice- 14/08/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Constable (Driver cum Pump Operator)
Vacancy - 156 post.
Applying - Male candidates
Seat Reserved - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Age limit - 21 years to 27 years as on 03/10/2015
Educational Qualification - Matriculation(10th) passed.
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date of Receiving Application from - 15/08/2015
Last Date of Receiving Application from - 03/10/2015 (Except North-East Region candidates)
Last Date of Receiving Application from - 10/10/2015 (North-East Region)
Official Site - www.cisf.gov.in
Post of :
Total post of vacancy - 156 Post.
Constable (Driver cum Pump Operator) - 156 Post.
- General - 80 post.
- SC - 23 post.
- ST- 11 post.
- OBC - 42 post.
Age limit :
Candidates required age limit should be between 21 years to 27 years as on 03/10/2015, upper age relaxation should have applicable for up-to 5 years for persons who had ordinarily been domicial in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989. / For Government servants upper age relaxation applicable up-to 40 years in case of General & OBC candidates and 45 years in the case of SC / ST candidates / OBC candidates age relaxation applicable up to 3 years & SC / ST candidates upto 5 years. / upper age limit up to 5 years is also relax able further to the Children and dependents of victim Killed in the 1984 riots and communal riots 2002 in Gujarat. details of age relaxation should have given below.
Pat Scale :
Rs.5200/ - to 20200/- per months. with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have Matriculation passed Certificated from any recognized Board / Institution with valid Driving Licence for Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport, Light Motor Vehicle & Motor cycle with Gear. candidates must have 3 years experience of Driving Heavy Motor Vehicle / Light Vehicle and Motor cycle.
Physical Stranded / Medical Stranded :
For CISF Constable recruitment candidates should be medical fit-
- Height - Minimum 167 cms (General, SC . OBC candidates) / 160 cms (For Scheduled Tribe & cms (Hill Area candidates).
- Chest - Minimum 80 cms (For General, OBC & SC) / 78 cms (Fore Hill Area candidates) / 76 cms for Scheduled Tribes candidates, All candidates required to expansion of Chest minimum 5 cms.
- Weight - Corresponding to Height and age as per Medical Standers.
- Eye - Better eye- 6/6, Worse eye- 6/6
Selection Process :
Candidates selected through Eligibility Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test & Trade Test, Medical examination.
- Eligibility Test - All document verified by the Recruitment Board from the original certificated.
- Physical Efficiency Test -
- Run - 800 Meters in 3 Minutes 15 Seconds.
- Long Jump - 11 Feet (Will be given 3 chance)
- High Jump - 3 Feet 6 Inch (will be given 3 chance).
- Written Test & Trade Test -
- Written Test - 20 marks.
- Driving Test (Light Vehicle) - 50 marks.
- Driving Test (Heavy Vehicle) - 50 marks.
- Practical Knowledge of Motor Mechanism - 30 marks.
- Medical Examination - Candidates should be Medical fit as per details given in upper.
Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
Application Fee :
Candidates must be deposit application fee of Rs.50 in the Postal order drawn in favour of the Officer mentioned is given official advertisement. SC / ST / Ex-serviceman are exempted from paying application fee.
Click to follow official advertised here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of CISF- www.cisf.gov.in
- Click to Recruitment Tab.
- Click to Download Application from.
- Print out in A4 size paper.
- The Application from is correctly & completely filled up.
- Attach all required Document .
- Send application from to the respective Zone Office given in official advertisement.
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Last date of receiving application from - 03/10/2015 (Except Hill area candidates).
- Last date of Receiving Application from - 10/10/2015 (Hill Area candidates).
- Regular visit for updates.
- Apply after view official notification.
Any more information visit official website of CISF- www.cisf.gov.in
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)