High Court of Delhi, organized online Application for eligible & interested candidates of Indian citizen (Citizen of India as defined in the Constitution of India or Under law made by Per lament), Eligible & interested candidates can apply through online from 12th, August, 2015 to 26th, August, 2015. Advertised of - Junior Judicial Assistants/2015, Published date - 11/08/2015, Matter of - Recruitment, Post of vacancy - 40 Post, Post of - Junior Judicial Assistants / Restores, Age limit- Candidates required age limit should be minimum 18 years to maximum 27 years as on 01/01/2015, upper age relaxation should have applicable as per rule, Educational Qualification - Graduate from recognized University with Satisfied Typing speed on Computer, Applying- Male & Female candidates of Indian citizen, Application Mode - Online (Hard Copy required to Submit), Online Registration Start on - 12/08/2015, Last Date of Online Registration - 26/08/2015, Last date of Receiving Application Copy (online Submitted) - 07/09/2015, Eligible & interested candidates should apply online here, Direct Link for Online Application & Details Description of this Vacancy is given below.......
Delhi High Court 40 Junior Judicial Assistants Recruitment 2015 delhihighcourt.nic.in
Organized By - High Court of Delhi
Advertised of - Junior Judicial Assistant/2015
Published date - 11/08/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Junior Judicial Assistants / Restorers
Vacancy - 40 post.
Age limit - 18 years to 27 years as on 01/01/2015
Educational Qualification - Graduate Degree in any Stream
Applying - Male & Female candidates.
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Paying Salary - Rs.5200/ - 20200/- with Rs.2800 (GP)
Application Mode - Online
Online Registration Start on - 12/08/2015
Last date of Online Registration - 26/08/2015
Last date of Receiving Hard Copy of Application from - 07/09/2015
Official Site - www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy - 40 post.
Junior Judicial Assistants / Restorers - 40 Post.
- General candidates - 16 Post.
- OBC candidates - 14 post.
- SC candidates - 3 post.
- ST candidates - 7 post.
Age limit :
Candidates required age limit should be minimum 18 years to 27 years as on 01/01/2015, Upper age limit should have applicable for SC / ST candidates- 32 years of age (5 years) / OBC candidates 30 years of age (3 years) / Upper age relaxation should have applicable for up to 10 years for PWD (General) / 15 years for PWD (SC / ST) / 13 years for PWD (OBC) candidates, Upper age relaxation should have applicable for up to 3 years of Age for Ex-Serviceman (General) / up to 8 years of Age for Ex-serviceman (SC / ST) / up to 6 year of age for Ex-serviceman (OBC), Any others candidates upper age relegation applicable as per government rule given in official advertisement.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates required educational qualification should be Minimum Graduate in any Stream from recognized University with having minimum speed of 40 words per Minutes in English Typing in Computer.
Examination Fee :
Candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.300 (Non Refundable) shall be payable through Demand Draft / Pay Order / Indian Postal order, Drawn in favour of - Register General, Delhi High Court, payable at New Delhi. No application fee required for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-serviceman & Woman candidates.
Scale of Pay :
Selected candidates shall be paying per months of- Rs.5200/ - 20200/- with GP of Rs.2800.
Required Documents :
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificated / Admit Card of class 10th).
- All Educational Degree certificated. (Matriculation to Degree)
- Essential Qualification certificated.
- Caste certificated (if required)
- Disability certificated (if required)
Selection Process :
Candidates selected through Written Test, Typing Test & Interview. eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination, written examination of 2 hours based on MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) patter in English, Written Examination is based on -
- Language Comprehensive
- General Awareness
- General Mathematics
- Reasoning Ability
Qualified candidates in written examination shall be required to appear in Comprehension / Essay writing test, qualified candidates called for Typing Test in English on Computer, Selected candidates called for Interview, Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic. Final merit list is based on basic performance in all examination.
Click to follow official Advertised here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of Delhi High Court- www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Click to Public Notice (Job Opening).
- Click to Online Apply here
- The Application from is correctly & completely filled up.
- Verify & submit.
- Upload scanning Document of Photograph & Signature in JPG format (Photograph size Maximum 50 Kb & Signature size Maximum 30 Kb).
- Submit Payment Details.
- Verify & Final submit.
- Print out Application from (A4 size paper).
- Application from along with All relevant Document & payment Details.
- The envelop containinh the Print out of the Application be superinposed with Capital Words - Application For The Post of Junior Judicial Assistants / Restorers Examination - 2015.
- Application from with Document Send through Speed Post / by Hand to the Address of - Deputy Register (Establishment), Room No. 202, 2nd Floor, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court, New Delhi- 110503.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Online Application Starting on - 12/08/2015
- Last date of Online Registration - 26/08/2015
- Last Date of Receiving Application from - 07/09/2015
- Regular visit for others updates.
Any more information visit official website of - www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
High Court of Delhi
Room No - 202, 2nd Floor,
New Delhi - 110503.
Tel- 011 43010101 / 43014563.