Join Indian Coast Guard under Ministry of Defence as Navik 01/2016(Domestic Branch) Entry 2015, Application are invited for Unmarried Indian male candidates who have fulfill required Educational Qualification, Age is prescribed below, Recruitment to the Post of Navik Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force Union, Advertised No - 01/2016, Published date of Notice- 07/08/2015, Post of - Navik (Cook & Steward), Batch of - 01/2016(DB), Educational Qualification- Matriculation (10th) Passed with 50% Aggregate marks recognized Institution by Central / State Government, Age Limit- 18 years to 22 years as on, Candidates must be born not earlier than 1st, April 1994 and not later than 31st March, 1998. Applying- Unmarried Indian male candidates only, Application Mode- Offline, Application Receiving Start on - 07/08/2015, Last date of Receiving Application from- 17/08/2015 & 21/08/2015 (For Candidates of NE Region, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep & Kavarathi Island), Written Examination on - Oct, 2015, Selected List will be Published on - Mar, 2016, if you eligible & interested for this recruitment then apply here, Direct Link for Downloading Admit Card & details description is given below.....
Organization Name - Indian Coast Guard
Advertised of - Navik 01/2016
Published date - 07/08/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Batch of - 01/2016(DB)
Year of - 2015
Post of - Navik (Cook & Steward)
Educational Criteria - Matriculation (10th) Passed.
Age limit - 18 years to 22 years.
Required Date of Birth Between - 01/04/1994 to 31/03/1998
Applying - Unmarried Male candidates.
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC / Sportsman
Application Mode - Offline
Starting Date of Receiving Application - 07/08/2015
Last Date of Receiving Application from - 17/08/2015 / 21/08/2015
Written Examination will be Dated on - Oct, 2015
Selected List Published on - Mar, 2015
Official Site - www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Post of :
Navik 01/2016 Batch-
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have Madhyamik(10th) Passed with minimum 50% Aggregate marks from recognized Institution by State / Central Government (5% Marks relaxation for Outstanding Sports Person)
Age limit :
Candidates required age limit should be 18 years to 22 years, Candidates should have born nopt earlier than 01/04/1994 and not later than 31/03/1998. Upper age relaxation should have applicable for-
- SC / ST Candidates - up to 5 years.
- OBC Candidates - up to 3 years.
Zone in State Wise :
Candidates separated in their residential state wise, Zone in State wise is given below-
- Northern Zone - Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi & Union Territory of Chandigarh.
- Eastern Zone - Tamil nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Unioun Territory of Andaman & Puducherry & Nicobar Island.
- Western Zone - Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chatissgarh, Kerela, Goa & Unioun Territory of Daman & Lakshadweep.
- North-Eastern Zone - West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Assam, Sikkim, Meghelaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura.
- North-East Zone - Gujarat
Selection Process :
Candidates shortlisted through objective type Written Examination in their marks basic in the respective category (General , SC, ST, OBC). Selection Process is given below-
- Written Examination - will be Objective type.Scheduled on Oct, 2015
- Physical Fitness Test(PFT) - for all those passed Written examination -
- 1.6 Km Running (7 Minutes).
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push up.
- Medical Test - passing the PFT candidates -
- Height - Minimum 157 cms, relaxation applicable in Gov. Rule.
- Weight - Proportionate to Height & Age,
- Chest - Well Proportionate with Minimum Expansion of 5 cms.
- Hearing - Normal
- Visual Standard - 6/36(Better Eye) & 6/36(Worse Eye)
The selected list will be prepared from the candidates who qualified in the all tests depending upon the available vacancy, Zone wise selected candidates name will be announced in Mar, 2016. Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
Examination Center :
- North-Eastern Zone - Kolkata
- North West Zone - Gandhi Nagar
- Western Zone - Mumbai
- Eastern Zone - Chennai
- Northern Zone - Noida
The basic training will be held in April, 2016 at INS Chilka followed by Sea Training & Professional Training in in the allotted trade,
Pay Scale :
After joining the post of Navik(Domestic Branch) Pay Scale is - Rs.5200/- to 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/-. Others Allowness will be applicable.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of Indian Coast Guard- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click to Download Tab.
- Click to Download Navik 01/2016 Application from here.
- Print out Application from (A4 size paper).
- The Application from is correctly & completely fill up in Block Latter.
- Attach Application from with Gazetted Officer Attested Copy of - 10th Mark Sheet & Pass Certificated, Caste Certificated, Age Proof Certificated, Domicial Certificated, Sport Certificated(If applicable) & a copy of Recent Passport size Color Photograph ans a self address(Un-stamped) envelop of size 22x10 cms are to be attach with Application. All Enclosures must be Stapled or Tagged with the Application.
- The type of Entry, Choice, of Center & Percentage of marks of Class 10th Examination to be clearly written to the top of the Envelop.
- The Application from with Document Send through only Ordinary Post to the Address of Zonal Office -
- Northern Zone - The Recruitment Officer, Post Box No- 127, A-1, Sector-24, Noida,(U.P), 201 301.
- North-Eastern Zone - The Recruitment Officer, Coast Guard Region (NE), Synthesis Business Park, 6th Floor, Sharachi Building, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata- 700 157.
- Eastern Zone - The Recruitment Officer, C/o Coast Guard Region (East), Post Box No- 808, Fort St George Chennai- 600 009, Tamil Nadu.
- Western Zone - The Recruitment Officer, C/o Coast Guard Region (West), Post Box No- 29105, Prabhadevi, P.O- Worli, Mumbai- 400 030.
- North-West Zone - The Recruitment Officer, C/o Coast Guard Region (NW), Post Box No- 09, Sector- 11, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat- 382 010.
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Last Date of Receiving Application from - 17/08/2015.
- Last Date of Receiving Application from - 21/08/2015 (NE Regioun & Indaman, Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Kavarathi Island candidates).
- Regular visit for others updates.
Any more information visit official website of Indian Coast Guard- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard.
Coast Guard Head Quarter,
Selection Board, Noida.
Tel - 0120 2414395.