Staff Selection Commission (SSC) organized a all India open Examination for Stenographer Post, Candidates have fulfill Age & Educational Qualification & Details and Apply here, Exam Code - STN 2015, Advertisement No- 3/6/2015-(P& P-II), Published Date of Notice - 08/08/2015, Examination of - Stenographer Group C & D, Post of Vacancy - 1064 Post (Group C-50 post & Group D- 1014 Post), Post of- Stenographer (Group C & D), Vacancy in - Ministry / Department of Central Government located in Delhi (Group C Post Only) & Ministry / Department of Central Government including Attached / Subordinated office located in All States & Union Territory, Age limit - 18 years to 27 years as on 01/08/2015, Educational Qualification- Higher Secondary(10+2) Passed from recognized Board / In institution. Applying- Male & Female candidates, Applying Mode - Online / Offline, Online Registration Start on - 08/08/2015, Last date of Online Registration (Part-I) - 04/09/2015, Last date of Online Registration(Part-II) - 07/09/2015, Date of Examination - 27/12/2015, if you eligible & interested this vacancy then apply here, Direct Link for Online application & Details Description for this vacancy is given below...................
SSC 1064 Stenographer Recruitment 2015 ssconline.nic.in
Advertised No - 3/6/2015-(P&P-I)
Published Date - 08/08/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Exam Code - STN 2015
Examination of - Stenographer.
Total Post of Vacancy - 1064 post.
Post of - Stenographer (Group C & D Post)
Recruitment In - All Over Indian (Group D Post) / Delhi (Group C Post).
Age limit - 18 years to 27 years as on 01/08/2015.
Educational Qualification - Higher Secondary(10+2) Passed.
Applying - Male & Female candidates,
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Applying Mode - Online / Offline
Online Registration Start on - 08/08/2015
Last date of Online Registration(Part I) - 03/09/2015
Last date of Online Registration (Part II) - 07/09/2015
Date of Examination - 27/12/2015
Official Site - www.ssconline.nic.in
Post of :
Total Post of vacancy - 1064 Post.
Stenographer - Group C & Group D Post.
- Stenographer Group C Post - 50 Post.
- General - 28 Post.
- SC - 5 Post.
- ST - 8 Post.
- OBC - 9 Post.
- Stenographer Group D Post - 1014 Post.
- General - 642 Post.
- SC - 113 Post.
- ST - 61 Post.
- OBC - 198 Post.
Age Limit :
Candidates required age limit should be 18 years to 27 years as on 01/08/2015, candidates must be born not earlier than 02/08/1988 & not later than 01/08/1997, Upper age relaxation should have applicable for-
- SC / ST candidates - up to 5 years .
- OBC - up to 3 years.
- PWD - up to 10 years.
- PWD & OBC - up to 13 years.
- PWD & SC / ST - up to 156 years.
- Ex-serviceman - 3 years after service period.
- Ex-serviceman & OBC - 6 years after service period.
- Ex-serviceman & SC / ST - 8 years after service period.
Others Upper Age relaxation details follow official Advertised.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have Higher Secondary(10+2) passed from recognized Board / Institution.
Selection Process :
Candidates selected through Written Examination, Skilled Test, candidates shortlisted for Skilled test for their basic performance of Written Examination
- Written Examination (27/12/2015) - The examination will be objective paper type in 2 part, Total Marks of 200, Examination time is 2 Hours -(10 Am - 12 Pm / 2 Pm - 4 Pm). Written examination will be MCQ type, and 1 marks allotted for each Right answer & .25 marks allotted for each wrong answer. Written examination will be based on -
Part - I - 100 Marks.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning - 50 Marks.
- General Nearness - 50 Marks.
Part-II - 100 Marks.
- English Language & Comprehension - 100 Marks.
- Skilled Test - Passing candidates of Written Examination is called for Skilled Test, Skilled Test is based on Stenography -
- Group C Post - English / Hindi Language speed 100 w.pm.m (50 / 65 Minutes)
- Group D Post - English / Hindi Language speed 80 w.p.m (40 / 55 Minutes).
Final selection will strongly as on merit basic.
Examination Fee :
Candidates required to pay non refundable Examination fee of Rs.100 through Online (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) Offline ( SBI Bank Challan), Examination fee are exempt for Woman, SC , ST, PWD & Ex-Serviceman candidates.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of SSC- www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on Examination Tab.
- Click to STN 2015 Part-I Registration.
- The Application from is correctly & completely filled up.
- Verify & submit.
- Save Registration No.
- Click to Part -II Registration.
- Log in
- Enter Registration No & date of Birth.
- Chose Post & Department.
- Upload scanning Document of Photograph & Signature in JPG format.(1Kb to12Kb).
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Payment Application fee & Download Challan.
- Print out Application from in A4 size paper.
- If you incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Application Start on - 08/08/2015
- Last date of Online Registration Part-I - 03/09/2015.
- Last date of Online Registration Part-II - 07/09/2015.
- Regular visit for others updates.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Block No -12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi,
Tel - 011 24363343
Fax- 011 24360944