Indian Post, Ministry of Communication & Information Technology, Department of Post, Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal circle organised Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the year of 2015, Total Post of Vacancy- 82 post, Advertised of- Rectt./R-46/Open Market/2012-13, Published Date of - 27th May, 2015. Applied Candidates also can Download Admit Card for Written Examination of Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2015, Download MTS Examination Hall Ticket/Admit Card from official website of Indian Post or candidates also can download Admit card here. Recruitment of- Multi Tasking Staff, Year of- 2015, Posting in- West Bengal, Application Mode- Online, Last date of Online Application- 01/07/2015, Details description and direct link of Downloading Admit Card is given below..........
WB Post MTS Admit Card 2015
Organized Name - West Bengal Post Circle (India Post).
Advertised of - MTS/2015
Advertised No- Rectt./R-46/Open Market/2012-13
Published Date - 27/05/2015
Matter of - Admit Card
Post of - Multi Tasking Staff
Vacancy - 82 post.
Recruitment in - West Bengal
Year of - 2015
Application Mode - Online
Last Date of Online Registration - 01/07/2015
Last Date of Payment - 04/07/2015
Official Site - www.mtswb.eadmissions.net
General Information :
West Bengal Post under India Post organized a recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in 82 vacancy of West Bengal circle, Required qualification for post of MTS is Madhyamik (10th) passed, Candidates required age should be 18 years to 27 years as on 01/07/2015,Interested & eligible candidates of Male & Female Applying through Online from 2nd June, 2015 to 1st, July,2015. Eligible candidates can Download their Call Latter through Online from official website of Indian Post or also Download Admit Card from here.
Selection Process :
Candidates selected through Aptitude Test/Written Examination , The written Examination will be of level of Class 10th/ Madhyamik covering the Syllabus of Written Test/ Aptitude Test,written examination will have 3 part, Examination time period will be conducted for 90 Minutes in one day, Candidates selected through Objective Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type in OMR sheet, Selection will based on Divisional Level merit from among the qualified candidates among the qualified candidates applied for Division / Units conducted. Final Selection will be strongly as Merit Basic.
The Written Examination will be conducted in 3 Part, Total Marks of Written Examination is 100, Written Examination will on Bengali / English Language,details description of MTS Examination syllabus is given below-
- Part I - General Knowledge, Reasoning & Analytical Ability (25 Marks / 25 Question).
- Part II - Mathematics (25 Marks / 25 Question).
- Part III (in 2 Part) - A & B
- Part III (A) - English Language (25 Marks / 25 Question).
- Part III (B) - Regional Language (25 Marks / 25 Question).
Examination Center :
- Kolkata - 001
- Siliguri - 002
- Gangtok - 003
- Port Blair - 004
- Midnapore - 005
- Krishnanagar - 006
Qualifying Marks :
All eligible candidates belonging to the various category whom eligible for MTS recruitment Examination and appearing in Written test is valid for MTS post, Details description of Qualifying marks is below-
- General Candidates - 10 Marks in each part & Total Marks of 40% aggregate, candidates must be qualified in each part.
- SC / ST Candidates - 8 Marks in each part & Total marks of 33% aggregate, candidates must be qualified in each part.
- OBC Candidates - 9 Marks in each part & Total marks 37 % aggregate, candidates must be qualified in each part.
- Visit Website of MTS- www.mtswb.eadmissions.net
- Click to Download Admit card here.
- Enter Registration ID & Password.
- Download Admit Card.
- Print Out Admit Card (A4 size paper).
- If you Incomplete any part or Enter Incorrect information Admit Card should be not Downloaded.
Impotent Information :
- Download Admit Card - Upcoming Information.
- Enter Correct Information for Download Admit card.
- Selection will be on Merit Basic.
- Regular visit for others updates.
Indian Post, Government of India,
The Chief Postmaster General,
West Bengal Circle, Yagayog Bhavan,
Kolkata- 700 012, West Bengal.