Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2016, Candidates must be required Download for Admit Card through Online for Computer Based Examination in GATE 2016, Applying for GATE 2016 between 1st September, 2015 to 1st October, 2015, Result of Gate 2016 will be Published on- 19/03/2016. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an all India Based Examination for Engineering / Technology / Architecture and Post Graduate level in Science students only, Gate score used for Admission to Post Graduate Course (M.E / M.Tech / Direct Ph.D) & employment in some Public / Privet sector through Direct Recruitment in Group A posts of- SFO (Senior Filed Office), SRO (Senior Researcher Officer), etc. Details about Gate 2016 & Downloading Admit Card process & Checking Result link is given below.....
Organized Name - Indian Institute of Science.
Advertised of - Gate/2015
Mode of - Examination / Admit Card / Result
GATE- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
Examination Year of - 2016
Application Mode - Online
Online Apply between - 01/09/2015 - 01/10/2015
Last Date for Change of Choice - 20/11/2015
Download Admit Card from - 17/12/2015
Examination will be Dated on - 30/01/2016 - 07/02/2016 (on Saturdays & Sundays)
Result Published on - 19/03/2016
Official Site - www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
GATE 2016 :
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering organized by Indian Institute of Science and 7 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kharagpur, Madras, Rookee) both of institute jointly organized GATE Examination, a valid GATE score is essential for Obtaining Financial assistant during Master programme and Doctoral programme in Architecture / Engineering / Technology, if the candidates is to be selected through Test / Interview for Post Graduate programs a minimum of 70% weight age will be given to the performance in GATE and the remaining 30% marks will be given to the candidates's performance in Test / Interview and Academic Record performance. some of Public sector undertaking are recruited candidates under performance of GATE result, a selected few such organization are- IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited), NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation), ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) & PGI (Power Grid India)
Organization Name :
- Indian Institute of Science
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Educational Qualification :
B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Sc (Research) / M.Sc / M.A / MCA / Int M.E / M.Tech (Post B.Sc) / Int M.e / M.Tech or dual Degree / Int. M.Sc / Int. B.S-M.S / Professional society Examinations from recognized University / Institution.
Click to follow Full Details of Eligibility Criteria here:::
GATE examination for all the 23 papers will be conducted by an Online Computer Based Test, the online examination will be dated on 30/10/2016 to 07/02/2015 (in all Saturdays & Sundays), the online examinations paper will be contain some question for which numerical answer must be keyed in by the candidates using the virtual keyboard, Exam question paper shall be om Objective MCQ type. the Gate examination consists of a single paper of 3 hours duration that contains 65 question carrying a maximum 100 marks, the question paper will consist of both multiple choice question (MCQ) and numerical answer type (NAT) question.
Question Paper :
- AE - Aerospace Engineering
- AG- Agricultural Engineering
- AR- Architecture and Planning
- BT- Biotechnology
- CE- Civil Engineering
- CH- Chemical Engineering
- CS- Computer Science and Information Technology
- CY- Chemistry
- EC- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- EE- Electrical Engineering
- EY- Ecology and Evolution
- GG- Geology and Geophysics
- IN- Instrumentation Engineering
- MA- Mathematics
- ME- Mechanical Engineering
- MN- Mining Engineering
- MT- Metallurgical Engineering
- PE- Petroleum Engineering
- PH- Physics
- PI- Production and Industrial Engineering
- TF- Textile Engineering and Fiber Science
- XE - Engineering Science
- XL - Life Science
Click to Download GATE Examination Syllabus here:::
Admit Card :
The Admit Card can only be downloaded from Gate official website from 17/12/2015. Admits cards will not be sent by post/email. Bring a print out of the downloaded admit card to the Test center along with the original and valid photo Id, if original photo ID not be permitted to take the test, if this original and valid photo identification is not presented.
Click to Download full Official Advertisement of GATE 2016 here:::
How to Download Admit Card :
- Visit official Online website of GATE - www.appsgate.iisc.ernet.in
- Click to Log in Tab.
- Enter Enrollment No & Password
- Verify & Submit.
- Click to Download Admit Card.
- Admit Card shown on Screen
- Print out Admit Card in A4 size paper.
GATE Result & Score Card :
Gate 2016 results will be announced on March 19, 2016 (5 pm) and will be available on the GATE online Application website or here. Gate score is valid 3 years from the date of publication of result, after the declaration of results , qualified candidates can download their score card for the paper (Taken in examination), the gate 20216 score card can be downloaded between 27/03/2016 to 29/04/2016 and for that the candidates should access the GOAPS log in.
How to Check Result :
- Visit official website of GATE- www.appsgate.iisc.ernet.in
- Click to Check result.
- Enter Enrollment No & Password.
- Result shown on Display.
- Click to Print out.
Important Information :
- Last Date of Applying - 01/10/2015
- Staring Date of Downloading Admit Card - 17/12/2015
- Examination Date between - 30/01/2016 - 07/02/2016
- Result published on - 19/03/2015
- Download Score Card between - 27/03/2016 - 29/04/2016
- Regular visit for Updates.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2016
Tel- 080 2360 6761 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Website- www.gate.iisc.ernet.in / www.appsgate.iisc.ernet.in