HWB Recruitment / Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015 under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, 46 post of vacancy for Post of- Scientific Officer/C (Medical-General medicine), Nurse/A, Scientific Assistant/B (Library), Pharmacist, Stenographer Grade-II, Stenographer Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk, Driver. Interested & Eligible candidates of Indian citizen can Apply through Online from official website of HWB or Direct Link for Applying is given here, Candidates applying between 25/09/2015 to 15/10/2015 in official website- www.hwb.gov.in / www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in requirement of Age not more than 27 years / 30 years as on 01/08/2015, Educational Qualification should be Matriculation / Higher secondary & more. Direct Link for Online Application & Details of description is given below...
Organized By - Heavy Water Board (HWB)
Advertised No - 02/2015
Published date - 10/09/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Nurse, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Clerk, Scientific officer etc.
Vacancy - 46 post.
Applying - male & Female candidates.
Reservation - UR / OBC
Age limit - Not more than 27 years / 30 years
Educational Qualification - Matriculation / Higher secondary / Graduation
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date of Application - 10/09/2015
Last date of Application - 15/10/2015
Official Site - www.hwb.gov.in
Post of :
- Scientific Officer (Medical-General medicine) - 2 post.
- Nurse - 3 post.
- Scientific Assistant (Library) - 1 post.
- Pharmacist - 1 Post.
- Stenographer Grade II - 3 post.
- Stenographer Grade III - 21 post.
- Upper Division Clerk - 13 post.
- Driver - 1 post.
Recruited in :
Heavy Water Plants at -
- Manuguru (Telangana)
- Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu)]
- Talchar (Oidsha)
- Baroda (Gujarat)
- Kota (Rajasthan)
Age limit :
Candidates required age should be not more than 27 years (For Post of- Driver, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade II,) / 30 years (For All Others Post) as on 01/08/2015, Upper age relaxation should have applicable for upto 5 years for Civilian Employees having 3 years regular service in the same post & up to 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Criteria :
Candidates Required Eligibility format is given below-
- Scientific Officer (Medical-General medicine) - MBBS with 1 year experience / with post Graduate Diploma including D.R.M or equivalent.
- Nurse - HSC or Higher Secondary and Diploma in Nursing & midwifery 3 years course and registered as A Grade nurse.
- Scientific Assistant(Library) - B.Sc with 60% aggregate marks & 1 year diploma in Library Science or Bachelor of Library with 60% marks.
- Pharmacist - Higher Secondary with 2 yea diploma in Pharmacy & 6 months Training in Pharmacy & Registered as Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- Stenographer Grade Ii - Matriculation or Equivalent. Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English shorthand & 45 wpm in English type writing.
- Stenographer Grade III - Matriculation or Equivalent with minimum 50% marks. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography & Typing Speed in English of 30 wpm.
- Upper Division Clerk - Graduate Degree in any Stream with minimum 50% aggregate Marks. Minimum speed of 30 wpm in English Type Writing & must have knowledge in Computer Date Processing.
- Driver - Matriculation or Equivalent. must have valid Driving License of Heavy Vehicle and have 3 years experience in Driving Light Vehicle / Heavy Vehicle.
Application Fee :
Candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.20 through Online / Offline Mode.( SC / ST / OBC / PwD / Woman / Ex serviceman are exempt from paying Application fee)
Selection process :
Candidates elected through Written Test / Trade Test / Interview. Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
Click to follow official Instruction here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of HWB- www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click to Registration.
- Registration from is correctly & completely filled up.
- Verify & submit.
- Save Registration ID & Password.
- Log in.
- Enter Registration No & Password.
- Application from filled up.
- Upload Scanning Photograph & Signature in JPG format.
- Payment Application fee.
- Verify & submit.
- Print out Application Copy in A4 size paper.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Impotent Information :
- Starting Date of Applying - 10/09/2015
- Last Date of Online Apply - 15/10/2015
- A valid Email ID & Mobile Number required at Registration time.
- Written Exam & Interview will be Held on Mumbai.
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of HWB- www.hwb.gov.in
Heavy Water Board (HWB)
Department of Atomic Energy
Government of India.
Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, 4th Floor, Anushaktinagar,
Mumbai- 400 094.
Tel - 022 2548 6409