Joinindiannavy Jun 2016 Pilot / Observer Entry 2015, Indian Navy invites application from Unmarried Men & Women to join The Indian navy in Post of Pilot / Observer as Short Service Commissioned Officer Course JUN 2016, Indian navy Pilot / Observer Batch Jun, 2016 Training held at The Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Advertised No - davp 10701/11/0027/1516, Published date of Notice- 12/09/2015, Batch of - Jun 2016, Post of - Pilot & Observer, Educational Qualification should be BE / B.Tech in any stream with Physics and Maths at Higher Secondary(12th) Level, Required minimum Marks in BE / B.Tech level is 60% (For Pilot Post) & 55% (For Observer Post), Applying Mode- Online, Last Date of Online Registration- 02/10/2015, Last Date of Receiving Application from- 12/10/2015, Direct link for online application & details about Indian Navy Jun 2016 Pilot / Observer Entry is given below....
Organized Name - Indian Navy
Advertised No - davp 10701/11/0027/1516
Published date of Notice - 12/09/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Pilot , Observer
Year of - 2015
Batch of - Jun 2016,
Recruited through - Short Service Commission
Age limit - 19 year to 24 years.
Educational Qualification - BE / B.Tech
Applying Mode - Online
Online Application Start on - 14/09/2015
Last date of Online Application - 02/10/2015
Last date of Receiving Application from - 12/10/2015
Official Site - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Post of :
- Pilot (Only for Men candidates)
- Observer (Men & Female Candidates)
After Promotion Candidates Posted In :
- Sub Lieutenant
- Lieutenant CDR
Educational Qualification :
Candidates required Educational Qualification should be minimum BE / B.Tech in any Stream with Minimum 60% aggregate marks (For Pilot Post) / 55% marks (For Observer Post), Candidates must have Physics and Maths at Higher Secondary (12th) Standard.
Age limit :
candidates required age should be 19 years to 24 years, candidates must be born not earlier than 02/07/1992 and not later than 01/07/1997.
Pay Scale :
- Sub Lieutenant - Rs.15600 - 39100, Grade Pay- 5400
- Lieutenant - Rs.15600 - 39100, Grade Pay - 6100
- Lieutenant CDR - Rs.15600 - 39100, Grade Pay - 6600
- Commander - Rs.37400 - 67000, Grade Pay- 8000
Selection Process :
Selection will be made through SSB (Short Service Board) Interviews based on their performance in Educational Qualification, Shortlisted candidates will be called for PAT Test & Medical Examination, Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
Click to follow official advertised here::::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of Indian Navy - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click to Jun 2016 Entry here.
- Click to Apply Now.
- The application from is correctly & completely filled up.
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Print out Application from.
- Application from along with Recent Passport size photo & All relevant Document (Self Attested).
- Send Application send through Only Ordinary Post to the address of - Post Box No- 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi- 110 023.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Advertised date - 12/09/2015
- Online Application Start on - 14/09/2015
- Last date of Online Registration - 02/10/2015
- Last Date of Receiving Application from - 12/10/2015
- Regular visit for others Updates.
Any more information visit official website of Indian navy- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
JDMPR (OI & R)
Room No 2015, C Wing,
Sena Bhawan, New Delhi- 110011
Tel- 011 23010151
Fax- 011 23011282