ONGC SCHOLARSHIP 2016 Advertisement for Meritorious SC / ST Students through www.ongcindia.com. ONGC- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation offers Scholarship to Meritorious SC / ST Students pursuing Professional Courses in Engineering, Medical Stream and Masters Degree Courses in Business Administration, Geology and Geography. Students must be ensure that for he / she was a SC / ST candidates, ONGC Scholarship 2016 for Indian Students in 5 zone basic, Selected Scholarship holder will be granted Rs.48000/ per year, Total number of selected scholarship holder is 500, Each zone 100 scholarship bearer are select by ONGC, Scholarship given for students of professional Course (Engineering, Medical, Master Degree course Business Administration, Geology and Geophysics), Age limit should be not more than 30 years as on 01/10/2016, Applying Mode- Offline (Download from), Starting Date of Applying- Jun - August 2016, Last date of Receiving Application from- November 2016, Direct Link for Download ONGC Scholarship Application from & Details of description is given below.........ONGC Scholarship 2016 / 2017 - www.ongcindia.com
Organized by - Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Advertised of - ONGC/2016
Published Date - 2016
Matter of - Scholarship
Scholarship for - SC / ST Students
Required Course - Professional Course (Engineering/Medical/Master degree/Geology/Geophysics)
Reservation - Boys(50%) & Girls(50%)
Total Scholarship Holders - 500 students
Scholarship Amount - Rs.4000 (per Months)- Total Rs.48000/.
Age limit - Maximum 30 years as on 01/09/2015
Educational Qualification - 60% in HS(Engineering & MBBS) / Graduation (MBA, Geophysics etc)
Applying Mode - Offline (Download Application Form )
Starting Date of Submission Application - 2016
Last date of Submission Application - will be announced shortly
Official Site - www.ongcindia.com
Stream & Course wise Distribution of Scholarships :
- Engineering (4 years Course) - 247 Scholarships holders
- MBBS (4 Years Course) - 45 Scholarship holders
- MBA (2 Years Course) - 73 Scholarships holders
- Master in Geology / Geophysics (2 Years Course) - 135 Scholarship holders.
Distribution of Zone :
- North Zone (100 Scholarships) - J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarkhand, Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh.
- West Zone (100 Scholarships) - Maharastra, Dadar & Nagar haveli, Gujrat, Daman & Diu, Rajasthan, madhya Pradesh, Goa.
- North-East Zone (100 Scholarships) - Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura.
- East Zone - Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chattisgarh, West Bengal.
- South Zone (100 Scholarsips) - Tamil nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Pudduchery, Lakshdweep, Andaman & Nicobar Island.
Required Document with Application :
Attested Copy in Hindi / English language
- Caste Certificated.
- Age proof (Class 10th Admit / Birth certificated).
- Educational Qualification certificated / mark sheet
- Income Certificated (in Hindi / English language)
- Bank Details
- Copy of PAN card (in case pan card is not available, then mention Submission dated of pan card)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must ensure that he / she Caste would be SC / ST.
- Students must be Indian Permanent citizen.
- Students should be 1st year Regular Students in required Course (Engineering / MBBS / MBA / Master Degree) under ISC / CBSE / MCI / AICTE / UGC / Association of Indian Universities / State Education Board / State Government / Central Government.
- Candidate required Marks in Higher Secondary is Above 60% for (MBBS & Engineering Applied Students) / 60 % Above marks in Graduation for (MBA / Geology / geophysics Applied Students).
- Age limit not more than 30 years as on 01/09/2015.
- Family Income not more than Rs.37500 (per Months) / Rs.4.50 Lakhs per annual.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of ONGC- www.ongcindia.com
- Click to download Application from here.
- Print out application from & Bank information in A4 size paper.
- The Application from is correctly & completely filled up.
- Attach All required Document & Photograph with Application from.
- Send Application from before 15/11/2015 to the Address of Respective Zonal Office(Given below) through Post.
- Incomplete & Incorrect Application will be summarily rejected.
Zonal Office & Address:
- North Zone - Chief Manager(HR), Reservation Cell, Gree Hilles, A-Wing, Ground Floor, ONGC, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun- 248 003.
- West Zone - DGM(HR), ONGC, NBP Green Heights, Plot No- C 69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra(E), Mumbai- 400 051.
- North-East Zone - I/C HR/ER, ROB-III, 2nd Floor, ONGC, Assam Asset, P.O- Nazira, Sivasagar- 785685.
- South Zone - I/C HR/ER, ONGC, 7th Floor, East Wing, CMDA, Tower-I, No. 1 Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai- 600 008.
- East Zone - I/C Hr/ER, MBA Basin, ONGC, 50-J.L, Nehru Road, Kolkata- 700071.
Important Information :
- Application Start on - 2016
- Last date of receiving Application from - will be announced shortly
- Final List of Scholarship beneficiaries will be published on - 2017
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of ONGC- www.ongcindia.com
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Green Hills Tel Bhavan,
Dehradun- 248 003.
Tel- 0135 279 2630 / 56
Fax- 0135 2759 364