West Bengal Jail Police Written Examination Admit Card & Syllabus 2015. A limited number of candidates on the basic of the qualifying the PMT (Physical Measurement Test) & PET (Physical Efficiency Test) will be called for Written Examination to be organized by WB Police Recruitment Board. Candidates selected through PMT ( the Height and Weight of the candidates will be measured by using Machines) & PET ( 1600 mtr Run in 6 minutes 30 seconds for Male Candidates/ 400 mtr Run in 2 minutes for Female candidates). A huge number of candidates selected for Written Examination of West Bengal Police 760 Warder & Female Warder. Candidates required Admit Card for Written Examination, Direct Link for Downloading Admit Card & Details Description of Written Examination Process & Syllabus is given below......
Organized Name - West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Advertised No - 1832-F (P)
Published Date of Advertised - 25/02/2015
Matter of - Admit Card & Syllabus for Written Examination
Post for - Warder & Female Warder (Jail Police)
Total Post of Vacancy - 760 post.
Recruitment in - Department of Correctional Administration (WB Police)
Staring Date of PET & PMT Examination - 18/05/2015
Last Date of PET & PMT Examination - 17/07/2015
Official Site - www.policewb.gov.in
Selection Process :
Candidates selected through Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which are qualifying in nature, before the special Recruitment Board, Selected candidates in PMT & PET will have appear in Written Examination & Interview. Final selection is also as on Merit Basic. The qualifying marks in the written examination to appear for the next level will be fixed by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Stream of Written Examination :
Selected candidates of PMT & PET will be called for Written Examination to be conducted by West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WB Police), Written Examination will have 90 marks & 60 multiple Objective Choice Question (4 choice), In written examination each question carrying 1.5 marks for right answer & there will be Negative marking for each wrong answer .25 marks allotted for a particular question, 1 hour (60 minutes) time allotted for Written Examination. The question paper will be in English / Bengali / Hindi / Nepali.
Syllabus of Written Examination :
Written Examination Syllabus for WB Jail Police (Warder & Female) is given below-
- English - 24 marks (16 question)
- Mathematics - 15 marks (10 question)
- General Awareness & General knowledge - 30 marks (20 question)
- Reasoning - 12 marks (8 question)
- Computer Knowledge - 9 marks (6 question).
Selected candidates in written Examination is called for Interview, 10 marks allotted in Interview, The interview will be conducted by West Bengal Police Recruitment Board through Special Recruitment Board, Final selection will be on the basic of the marks obtained in Written examination & Interview, Final Selection will be strongly as on merit basic
How to Download Written Examination Admit Card :
- Visit official website of WB Police- www.policewb.gov.in
- Click to Recruitment Tab.
- Click to Download admit card for written examination.
- Enter Application No.
- Verify & submit.
- Admit Card shown on Display.
- Click to Print (Print short cut key is Ctrl - P )
- Print out in A4 size paper.
- If you entered Incorrect Roll No then Admit Card could not be shown.
Important Information :
- Last Date of PMT & PET Examination - 17/07/2015
- Starting Date of Download Admit Card for Written Exam - Upcoming
- Date of Written Examination - will be announced later.
- Only PMT & PET Examination Passed candidates are eligible for Written Examination.
- Regular visit for others updates.
Any more information visit official website of WB Police - www.policewb.gov.in
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WB Police)
Sector-II, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata- 700 091, West Bengal,
Contact No - 8013033300 / 8013033322
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org