West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2015, & 760 Warder & Female Warder recruitment 2015, Selection process / Selection List for Both of Recruitment is given below, WBP Recruitment in 4298 Const (Mail Candidates) in all over West Bengal, WB Police Selection for Jail Police & Constable Post is given here, Final Result of WB Jail Police 760 Recruitment & Result of PMT / PET Test is given in official website of WBP- www.policewb.gov.in / http://wbprb.applythrunet.co.in Final selection will be based on Merit of Candidates (Written Test Result & Interview Result), West Bengal Police (Except Kolkata Police recruitment Board) Constable selection through Physical measurement Test (PMT) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Written Examination & Interview, After sorting in PET & PMT examination selected candidates should be called for Written Examination of WBP Kolkata Police Selection list, Details of Selection Program is given below...
Organized by - West Bengal Police Selection Board (WBP)
Advertised of - 06/2015/WBPRB
Published Date - 03/08/2015
Matter of - Selection Process
Selection process for - Warder / Female Warder Recruitment & Constable Recruitment
Year of - 2015
Vacancy - 4298 post & 760 post.
Post of - Male Constable, Warder & Female Warder
Recruitment in - All over West Bengal
Applying Date Between - 05/08/2015 - 04/09/2015
Selection Through - PET, PMT, Written Exam, Interview, Medical Test, Training
Starting Date of Downloading Admit Card for PET / PMT - Upcoming
Official Site - www.policewb.gov.in
Selection Process :
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board organized 4298 Police Constable recruitment & 760 Warder and Female Warder in Correctional Home (Jail Police) in 2015, Applying candidates of Police Constable Examination is are provisional selected for Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Selected candidates will be appearing for Next Stage of Examination, Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic, Male Constable Recruitment 2015 candidates required to Download their Admit Card for PMT & PET Test, Direct Link is given below.
Click to Download WBP Constable Admit Card for PMT & PET here>>>>
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) - In the official advertisement of WBP recruitment candidates required Physical measurement is given, in PMT test candidates Required Height & Weight will be measured by using Electronic Gadget, Required height & Weight will be given below, PMT Test & PET Test venue and Examination declared in official website, keep watching for Updates.
Height(in cms) Required Weight (in kgs)
- 198 - 78 to 98
- 196 - 77 to 96
- 194 - 76 to 94
- 192 - 75 to 93
- 190 - 73 to 90
- 188 - 71 to 88
- 186 - 69 to 86
- 184 - 67 to 84
- 182 - 66 to 82
- 180 - 65 to 80
- 178 - 64 to 69
- 176 - 62 to 77
- 174 - 60 to 75
- 172 - 59 to 74
- 170 - 58 to 73
- 168 - 56 to 71
- 166 - 55 to 69
- 166 - 55 to 69
- 164 - 54 to 67
- 162 - 53 to 66
- 160 - 52 to 65
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) - Allowed candidates of PMT Test selected for PET Test, Timing of an Individual Candidates should be decided taken with help of Radio Frequency Indentation Device (RFID) technology, in PET candidates should be required to complete Long Distance Run of 1600 mtr between 6 minutes 30 seconds. Selected candidates will be required to Download Admit Card for Written Examination, 760 Warder & Female Warder Written Examination will be dated on 04/10/2015.
- Written Examination : - A limited number of candidates on the basic of the qualifying in the PMT & PET test will be called for to appear in Written Examination to be conducted by WBP Recruitment Board.Written examination will be on OMR answer sheet, The Question Paper will be set in English / Hindi / Bengali / Nepali language, Written Examination have 60 multiple Objective type question (MCQ) each question carrying 1.5 marks, Written Examination time duration will be 1 hour, Negative marking is allowed in Written Exam (1/4 marks allotted for each wrong answer), Written Examination will be based on -
- General Awareness and general Knowledge - 30 Marks (20 question)
- English - 24 marks (16 question)
- Elementary mathematics - 24 Marks (16 question)
- Reasoning - 12 Marks (8 question)
- Interview - After Qualifying appearing in Written Examination next stage will be fixed by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, a limited number of candidates on the basic of their Written Test result will be called for Interview, 10 Marks allotted in Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidates for public service will be tested, Interview will be organized by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board through Range Recruitment Officer On the basic of the marks obtained in the Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- Police Verification - In the listed candidates of Provisional Merit list will be required to fill up a Police Verification Roll which will be thoroughly inquired into by the Selection authority.
- Medical Examination - After Police Verification having No Objection candidates will be selected for Medical Examination of the State Government designated Hospitals, The candidates must not have Knock Knee, Flat Foot, Varicose Vein, Squint eyes etc. The minimum vision of eye should be 6/6 with or Without Glass, they should posses high color vision and should not be color blind.
- Training - the candidates on Recruitment will be posted to SVSPA or STC (Subsidery Training Center) and shall be required to qualified of the Colleges or Centers as the case may be after having undergone a course of Training there, The order of Discharge shall intimate the ground for the discharge but no formal proceeding, such as per prescribed for removal of Dismissal of Government Servant be necessary. No appeal shall against order of Discharge. After successful completion of Training candidates posted in Constable Post under West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Important Information :
- Candidates strongly following official website for further notification.
- Their is many upcoming information candidates advised for checking Giving details after publication in official website.
- Regular visit for Updates of WB Police Recruitment 2015.
Any more information visit official website of WB Police - www.policewb.gov.in
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WB Police)
Sector-II, Salt lake City,
Kolkata- 700 091, West Bengal
Contact - 8013033300 / 8013033322
Website - www.policewb.gov.in