WB Health Recruitment 2015 for Post of Nurse Trainer & Nurse Mentor, 55 Recruitment organized by West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Apply online in Official Website of WB SHFWS- www.wbhealth.gov.in West Bengal Health Recruitment Notice No - SHFWS/2015/65 (Published on-21/09/2015) & SHFWS/2015/66 (Published on- 29/09/2015), Vacancy for - Nurse Trainer (1 Post) & Nurse Mentor (54 post), Required Age limit- Maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2015. Educational Qualification should be B.Sc in Nursing (Nurse Mentor Post) / M.Sc in Nursing with 1 year experience in Nursing College (For Post of Nurse Trainer), Applying Mode- Online, Candidates must be required Apply through Online between- 28/09/2015 to 28/10/2015 (Nurse Mentor) & 01/10/2015 to 15/10/2015 (Nurse Trainer) Post, After successful completion of Online Application Candidates must be required to Submit hard copay to the respective Address between - 28/10/2015 to 05/11/2015 (Nurse Trainer) & 28/09/2015 to 05/11/2015 (Nurse Mentor), Selection for Examination will be given from official website, This vacancy is fully on Contractual basic, Details description is given below....
Organized by - West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Advertised no - SHFWS/2015/65 & SHFWS/2015/66
Published Date - 21/09/2015 & 29/09/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Year of - 2015
Post of - Nurse Mentor & Nurse Trainer
Vacancy - 55 post.
Recruitment in - West Bengal
Applying - Female candidates only
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC / PWD
Applying Mode - Online (ten Submit Hard copy)
Applying between (Nurse Mentor) - 28/09/2015 to 28/10/2015
Applying Between (Nurse Trainer) - 01/10/2015 to 15/10/2015
Submission Date between Application Copy(Nurse Mentor) - 28/09/2015 to 05/11/2015
Submission Date between Application Copy(Nurse Trainer) - 28/10/2015 to 05/11/2015
Official Site - www.wbhealth.gov.in
Post of :
- Nurse Mentor - Total 54 Post (SC-12, ST-4, OBC A-6, UR-26, PWD-2)
- Nurse Trainer - Total 1 Post (UR)
Age limit :
Candidates required age limit should be Maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2015.
Educational Qualification :
- Nurse Mentor - B.Sc in Nursing from recognized Institution (Essential Qualification) / M.Sc in Nursing (Obstetrics & Gynecology / Pediatrics / Community Health Nursing) is Desirable Qualification.
- Nurse Trainer - M.Sc in Nursing (Obstetrics & Gynecology / Pediatric / Community Health Nursing) as specialization. Minimum 1 year experience in Labour Room.
Selected candidates of Nurse Trainer will be consolidated remuneration of Rs.50000 per months / Selected candidates of Nurse Mentor will be consolidated remuneration of Rs.25000 per months.
Application Fee :
Candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.100 (UR) / Rs.50 (Sc/ ST/ OBC A & PWD) candidates through Demand Draft, Demand Draft to be issued from any Nationalized Bank in favour of West Bengal State Health & family Welfare Samiti payable at Service Branch, Kolkata. Draft should be enclosed along with hard copy of Filled up Application from.
Selection Process :
- Nurse Mentor - Selection will be based on Academic Qualification, Skill Test & Interview. Total 100 marks (Academic Qualification 70 marks, Skill Test 15 marks & Interview 15 marks). Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
- Nurse Trainer - Selection will be based on Academic Qualification, Experience & Interview. Total 100 marks (Academic Qualification 70 marks, Experience 15 marks & Interview 15 marks). Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
Click to follow official advertised of Nurse Mentor in here::::
Click to follow official advertised of Nurse Trainer in here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official of WB Health- www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Click to Recruitment Tab.
- Click to Various Post of NHM
- Accept & Continue.
- Choose Post.
- The Application from is correctly & completely fill up with all required Details.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature in JPG format.
- Verify & Save.
- Save Application No.
- Click to Print Application from.
- Enter Application no.
- Print out Application from in A4 size paper.
- Atteched with Application from all required Document & Demand Draft.
- Send Application from to the Address of - HR Cell, 1st Floor, GTZ Building, Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata- 700091.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Candidates recruited in Contractual basic.
- Nurse Trainer Application Start on - 01/10/2015 (11 am)
- Regular visit for knowing of Selection list & others Updates.
Any more information visit official website of WB Health- www.wbhealth.gov.in
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091.
Tel- 033 23576000 / 033 23330100 / 2214 5555 (Writer's Building)
Fax- 2357 5175