DH&FWS- District Health & Family Welfare Samity & WBSRDA, Burdwan / Bardhaman Recruited Medical Officer & Lab Technician in approved U-PHCs in Burdwan Municipality, Asansol Municipal Corporation, Durgapur Municipal Corporation, Jamuria Municipality & Raniganj Municipality/ Medical Officer in NHM for SNSU at kalna & Katwa Hospital / Gram Sampad Karmee in Auashgram II, Salanpur & Mangolkote , Memo No- 912/DH&FWS/I/A-3 and 913/DH&FWS/III-36, Published Date- 25/10/2015, Total Post of Vacancy- 404 post, Age limit should be not more than 63 years (Medical Officer) / 40 Years (Lab Technician) as on 01/01/2015, Educational Qualification should be MBBS (Medical Officer) / Higher Secondary(12th) for Lab technician / Madhyamik(10th) passed for Gram Sampad Karmee.Applying- male & Female candidates in West Bengal residence, Applying Mode-Offline, Date of Checking Original Documents / Date of Walk in Interview for Selection (Medical Officer is 05/11/2015 (11 am), Last Date of Receiving Application form for Post of Lab Technician- 16/11/2015, Details description is given below....
Organized by - Burdwan District Health & Family Welfare Samity
Memo No - 912/DH&FWS/I/A-3
Published date - 25/10/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Engagement in - Contractual basic
Recruitment for Citizen of - West Bengal
Post of - Medical Officer & Lab technician & Gram sampad Karmee
Vacancy - 404 Post.
Age limit - Not More than 40 years (LT) / 63 Years (MO) as on 01/01/2015
Educational Qualification - Madyyamik(10th) / Higher Secondary (10+2) / MBBS /
Applying - Male & Female Candidates
Reservation - General(UR)/ SC / ST / OBC
Walk in Interview (For Medical officer) - 05/11/2015
Last date of received Application Form - 16/11/2015
Official Site - www.burdhaman.gov.in
Post of :
- Medical Officer - 40 Post.
- Lab technician - 34 Post.
- Gram Sampad Karmee (Village Resource Person) - 330 Post
Age Limit :
Required age should be Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 40 Years for Lab Technician / Maximum 63 years for Medical Officer Post / No upper age limit for Village Resource Person (Gram Sampad Karmee). Upper age relaxation is applicable as per Gov rule.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Village Resource Person(Gram Sampad Karmee) - Minimum Matriculation passed from recognized Institution & residence in essential Block.
- Lab Technician - Higher secondary(10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics & Diploma in medical Laboratory technology recognized by WBSMF (West Bengal State Medical Faculty) / AICTE. Must have Computer knowledge.
- Medical officer (U-PHC) - MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with 1 years compulsory Internship. Must be registered at WBMC- West Bengal medical Council. preference will be given for Higher Education.
- Medical officer (SNSU) - MBBS from MCI recognized Institute with 1 years compulsory Internship. Must be registered at West Bengal medical Council.for Specialist MBBS with a specialized Degree or Diploma in Pediatrics.
Selection process :
- Gram Sampad Karmee - Candidates selected through Written Test & Interview, Date of Written Test & Interview is- 17/11/2015 & 18/11/2015 (Auashgram II) / 19/11/2015 & 20/11/2015 (Salanpur) / 23/11/2015 & 24/11/2015 (Mangolkote). Final selection will be strongly as on Written Test & Interview marks basic.
- Lab technician - Short listed candidates on their (Academic qualification) marks based will be called for Computer Test, Minimum Pass marks in computer test is 50%. Final selection will be strongly as on merit based.
- Medical officer - Selected through Walk in Interview & Original Document Checking, Date of Interview & Document verification is 05/11/2015. Final selection will be made on Merit based.
Scale of Pay :
Candidates after joining this vacancy Pay scale is-
- Lab Technician - Rs.9380/ per months.
- Medical officer (U-PHC) - Rs.40000/ per months.
- Medical Officer (SNSU) - Rs.45000/ (for GDMO) / Rs.55000/ (For Specialist) per months.
Click to follow official advertised of Gram Sampad Karmee in here:::
Click to follow official Advertised of Medical officer in SNSU in here:::
Click to follow official Advertised of Medical officer in U-PHC & Lab Technician in here::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of Bardwan- www.bardhaman.gov.in
- Click on For Citizen > Employment News.
- Click on Required Employment Post.
- Download Application form.
- Print out Application form.
- The Application form is correctly & completely filled up.
- Attached with All essential Document .
- Submit Document & Application form in required Walk in Interview Date(Medical officer - 05/11/2015) or Written Exam Date (As per Block Exam Date wise) For Gram Sampad Karmee & Medical officer Post.
- Submit All Document & Application form for Lab technician vacancy through Post to the Address of - "District Health & family Welfare Samiti, Office of the Chief medical Officer of Health, Shyamsayer East, Khosbagan, Burdwan-01"
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Last date of receiving Application form (Lab technician) - 16/11/2015
- For Medical officer & Gram Sampad Karmee Post application form could not not required to submit through Post. Submit Application form & Document in the time of Selection as per date,
- Follow official Instruction carefully,
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more Information Visit official website of Bardhaman- www.bardhaman.gov.in
Burdwan DH&FWS / Burdwan District Social Investigation Department
Burdwan, West Bengal