DMRC - Delhi Metro Rail Corporation under Indian Railways Recruitment of 1510 Post, Applications are invited for eligible & interested candidates of Indian Citizen. Recruitment of Executive & Non Executive for DMRC on Direct Recruitment Basic, Advertised No- DMRC/OM/HR/I/2015, Published Date- 25/10/2015, Post of- Assistant Manager, Station Controller, Customer Relation assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics), Office Assistant, Account Assistant, Stenographer, Maintainer (Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Electrician, Ref AC mechanic) & General Manager Post, Total Post of Vacancy- 1510 Posts, Applying- Male & Female candidates of Indian citizen, Age limit should be 18 years to 27 years as on 01/07/2015, Educational Qualification should be ITI Passed / Graduate Degree / Engineering Degree or Diploma from recognized Institution.Candidates required apply through Online / Download Admit Card or Call Letter / Check Result or Selection List in Official website of DMRCL- www.delhimetrorail.com or Direct link is given below, Candidates must be required apply between 30/10/2015 to 25/11/2015, Details about DMRC recruitment is given below...
Organized Name - Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL)
Advertised No - DMRC/OM/HR/I/2015
Published Date - 25/10/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Recruitment in - Delhi
Year of - 2015 - 2016
Vacancy - 1510 post.
Post of - General Manager, Maintainer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager etc.
Age limit - 18 years to 27 years as on 01/07/2015
Educational Qualification - ITI / Graduation / Engineering Degree or Diploma
Applying - Male & Female Candidates
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date of Online Registration - 30/10/2015
Last date of Online Registration- 25/11/2015
Official Site - www.delhimetrorail.com
Post Name & Code :
- (E01) - Assistant Manager/ Finance - 2 Post.
- (NE01) - Station Controller/Train Operator(SC/TO) - 395 post.
- (NE02) - Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) - 176 post.
- (NE03) - Junir Engineer/Electrical - 107 Post.
- (NE04) - Junior Engineer/Electronics - 99 Post.
- (NE05) - Junior Engineer/Mechanical - 39 post.
- (NE06) - Junior Engineer/Civil - 22 Post.
- (NE07) - Office Assistant - 9 post.
- (NE08) - Account Assistant - 11 post.
- (NE09) - Stenographer - 15 post.
- (NE10) - Maintainer - 634 Post.
- General Manager - 1 posts,
Age Limit :
18 Years to 25 Years (Maintainer) / 28 Years for all others Posts as on 01/07/2015, Upper age relaxation is applicable for as per Government rule.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Assistant Manger(Finance) - CA / ICWA with minimum 50% marks and work experience of 1 years. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
- Station Controller (Train Operator)- 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronics or equivalent or BSc in Physics / Chemistry / Maths from recognized University / Institute.
- Customer Relation Officer(CRA) - Graduation in any Discipline with Computer Knowledge / Certificated from recognized Institute / University.
- Junior Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical) - Engineering Diploma in essential Trade from recognized University / Institution.
- Office Assistant - B.A/B.Sc/B.Com from a Government recognized University or Institute.
- Account Assistant - B.Com from recognized University / Institute.
- Stenographer - Graduate in any discipline from recognized University with 1 years course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice / equivalent shorthand Speed 80 wpm/ English.
- Maintainer - ITI(NCVT / SCVT) in essential Trade (Electrician / Fitter / Electronics Mechanic / Ref & AC Mechanic).
Scale of Pay :
After Joining this Vacancy candidates paying Salary of-
- Rs.20600- 46500/- for Post of Assistant Manager(Finance).
- Rs.13500 - 25520/- for Post of Station Controller, Junior Engineer.
- Rs.10170- 18500/- for Post of Customer Relations Assistant(CRA), Office Assistant, Account Assistant, Stenographer.
- Rs.8000- 14140/- for Post of Maintainer.
Selection Process :
Candidates selected through Written Test, Personnel Interview, Group Discussion & Medical Test. Written Test will be consist on 2 Papers, Written Test will be as on same date decided by DMRC, Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
Examination / Application Fee :
Candidates required to pay Non Refundable application fee of Rs.400 (General & OBC) / Rs.150 (SC / ST / PWD) through Online Payment (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking) or Offline Payment (Bank Challan). Ex-serviceman candidates are exempt for paying Application fee.
Click to follow Official Advertised here::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of DMRC- www.delhimetrorail.com
- Click on Carrier Tab.
- Apply Online here
- Application from correctly & completely filled up.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature.
- Payment Application fee.
- Final Submit.
- Print out system generated application form.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Delhi Metro Railway Recruitment Scheme & Syllabus
Scheme & Syllabus :
Syllabus for Written Examination, Written Examination. Written Test in 2 Papers, Written Examination on MCQ type, Paper I ( General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and Knowledge of the Discipline / Trade), Paper I examination will be a total 120 question each question carrying equal marks, There will be Negative marking for each wrong answer, Paper II- Question on General English , their will be a total 60 question, each question carrying equal marks,
Delhi Metro Railway Admit Card - Call Letter 2015
Call Letter / Admit Card :
Applied candidates of DMRC recruitment 2015 is required to download Admit Card for Written Test, Trade Test, Interview in official website of Metro Railway Delhi- www.delhimetrorail.com or given here. in examination hall candidate carrying Original self ID proof Document (Voter ID Card / Pan Card / Aadhar card etc) with Downloaded Call Letter / Admit Card, the Admit card of Written Examination will not be send by Post or Email. Candidates strongly advised for Downloading Admit Card / call Letter after publication in DMRCL website.
Final Result of Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2015
Final Result / Selection List :
After Written Test, Interview, Medical Test Final List will be published, Result of Written Test is given below, Selected candidates of Written Test will be called for Interview & Medical Test, Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic, Result / Final Merit List will be published on official website of www.delhimetrorail.com or here, candidates keep visiting regularly for Updates.
Important Information :
- Apply Online between - 24/10/2015 to 25/11/2015
- Last Date making Payment of Application fee - 27/11/2015
- Keep visiting regularly for Updates of Admit Card / Result link.
Any more information visit official website of Delhi Metro - www.delhimetrorail.com
Delhi Metro Railway Corporation Limited (DMRCL)
Metro Bhawan, Fire Bridge Lane,
New Delhi- 110001, India.
Tel- 23417910 / 12