North Eastern Hill University Recruitment of 125 Post ( Section Officer, Privet Secretary, Computer Operator, Assistants, Data Entry Operator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Driver). Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the Indian citizen, Interested & eligible can apply though offline format between 26/10/2015, Advertised No- F.5-32/Estt.I/Apptt.2014-1954, Published date of Notice- 22/09/2015, Educational Qualification should be Matriculation (10th) / Higher Secondary(10+2) / Graduate degree from recognized Institution / Board or University, Direct link for downloading application from & Details about recruitment process is given below...
Organized by - North Eastern Hill University
Advertised No - F.5-32/Estt.I/Apptt.2014-1954
Published Date - 22/09/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Section Officer, Privet Secretary, Computer Operator, Assistants, LDC, DEO etc.
Vacancy - 125 posts.
Age limit - Not more than 30 years / 40 years as on 26/10/2015
Educational Qualification - Matriculation / Higher Secondary / Graduation
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Applying Mode - Offline (Download Application from)
Starting Date of Receiving Application from - 23/09/2015
Last date of receiving Application from - 26/10/2015
Official Site - www.nehu.ac.in
Post of :
- Section Officer - 3 Post (UR-2, OBC-1)
- Privet Secretary - 2 Post (UR-2)
- Computer Operator - 1 Post (UR-1)
- Assistants - 6 Post (UR-2, SC-1, OBC-2, PWD-1)
- Data Entry Operator - 10 Post (UR-5, ST-5)
- Stenographer - 23 Post (UR-10, ST-11, OBC-1, PWD-1)
- Lower Division Clerk - 65 Post (UR-31, ST-28, OBC-3, PWD-3)
- Driver - 15 Post (UR-9, ST-6)
Age limit :
Candidates required age should be between not more than 30 Years (For Driver, Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Data Entry Operator & Privet Secretary) / 40 years for All others posts as on 26/10/2015. Upper Age limit should have applicable for-
- OBC candidates - 3 years.
- SC / ST candidates - 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates required Educational Qualification & others qualification should be-
- Driver - Matriculation from recognized Institution with valid Driving License (Heavy & Light Vehicle), 3 years Driving Experience required with Knowledge of Motor Mechanic.
- Lower Division Clerk - Higher Secondary from any recognized Board with a typing speed of 35 w.p.m & Proficiency in Computer Application with Knowledge of MS office.
- Stenographer - Must have passed Higher secondary(10+2) or its equivalent from recognized Board & must possess a speed of 80 wpm in Shorthand & 30 wpm in typing.
- Data Entry Operator- Graduate degree from recognized University with knowledge in data Entry and Word Processing. Experience in Scientific / mathematics / Library management Work
- Assistants - Graduate from recognized University & must have 5 years of experience in Secretarial / Office / Administration works. Working knowledge of Computer.
- Computer Operator - Graduate with DCA from a recognized Institute & Experience in Scientific / Mathematical / Library Management Works with capability of handling related Computer Software.
- Privet Secretary - Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with proficiency in English and should be able to manage Secretarial Duties & must be posses a speed of 120 / 140 receptively in Shorthand and Typing.
- Section Officer - Graduate from recognized University & must have at least 10 years experience in Administrative / elementary accounts work in Government or semi government organizations. & working knowledge of Computer.
Scale of Pay :
- Rs.9300 - 34800 with GP of 4600 - Section Officer & Privet Secretary post.
- Rs.9300 - 34800 with GP of 4200 - Computer Operator & Assistants Post.
- Rs.5200 - 20200 with GP of 2800 - Data Entry Operator post.
- Rs.5200 - 20200 with GP of 2400 - Stenographer post.
- Rs.5200 - 20200 with GP of 1900 - Lower Division Clerk & Driver posts.
Application / Examination Fee :
candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.300 (UR & OBC ) / Rs.150 (For SC / ST). Application fee paid through University Challan available in University website or Given below. Application fee through Challan deposit in the State Bank of India (NEHU Branch) / Download SBI Power Jyoti e challan for Cash deposit in any others branch of State Bank of India. Others payment mode should not be acceptable & PWD candidates are exempt from paying application fee.
Click to follow official notification in here::
How to apply :
- Visit official website of NEHU- www.nehu.ac.in
- Click to Advertisement > Regular Post.
- Click to Employment Notice-F.5-32/Estt.I/Apptt.2014-1954
- Click to Download Application from & E-Challan .
- Print out application from in A4 size paper.
- The Application from is correctly & completely filled & Payment in SBI Bank.
- Send application from & challan details with all required Document to the Address of - Section Officer, Estt.I(Apptt), North Eastern Hill University, mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong-793022 (Meghalaya) between 26/10/2015 (10 am to 4 pm).
- Incomplete application application will be summarily rejected.
How to Generated E-Challan :
- Visit official website of NEHU- www.nehu.ac.in
- Click to Advertisements>Regular post.
- Click here for Details.
- Download HEHU e challan here.
- Click here for Apply.
- Fill up all required Details & Enter.
- Download Challan & payment in SBI bank.
Important Information :
- Last date of Receiving Application from - 26/10/2015
- After successful payment Reprint challan.
- Regular visit for others Updates.
Any more information visit official website of NEHU- www.nehu.ac.in
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Umshing Mawkynroh, Shillong- 793022,
Tel- 0364 2721001 / 25850101