Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission organized Online Application for Jharkhand Sachivalay Lipikya Seve Competitive Examination (Lower Division Clerk) & Jharkhand Secretariat Stenographer Competitive Examination 2015, Application are invited for eligible & interested candidates of Jharkhand State, Advertised no- 07/2015 & 08/2015, Published date of Notice- 06/05/2015 (07/2015) & 16/04/2015 (08/2015), Post of - Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Stenographer, Total Post of vacancy- 268 post (LDC-172 post & Stenographer- 96 post), Interested candidates required to apply online between 09/10/2015 to 07/11/2015 in official website of JSSCE- www.jssc.in / jssce.online-ap1.com / jscsce.online-ap1.com or Direct link for Online apply & more details is given below....
Organized by - Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Advertised No - 07/2015 & 08/2015
Published date - 06/05/2015 & 16/04/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - LDC & Stenographer
Posting in - Jharkhand Sachivalay & Jharkhand Secretariat
Vacancy - 268 post.
Age limit - 18 years to 35 years as on 01/08/2015
Educational Qualification - Graduate Degree
Apply - Male & Female candidates
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC-I / OBC II
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date of Online Registration - 09/10/2015 (11 am)
Last date of Online Registration - 07/11/2015 (5 pm)
Last date of Payment of Examination fee - 17/11/2015
Official Site- www.jssc.in
Post of :
- Lower Division Clerk - Total 172 post
- UR- 86 post.
- ST- 45 post.
- SC - 17 post.
- OBC I - 14 post.
- OBC II - 10 post.
- Stenographer - Total 96 post
- UR - 48 post.
- ST - 25 post.
- SC - 10 post.
- OBC I - 7 post.
- OBC II - 8 post.
Age limit :
Candidates required age should be minimum 18 years to maximum 35 years as on 01/08/2015, Upper age relaxation is applicable for OBC (I & II) candidates up to 2 years & SC / ST candidates up to 5 years & Woman candidates up to 3 years of age.
Educational Qualification :
candidates must have Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Degree form any recognized University
Selection process :
- Preliminary Examination
- mains Examination
Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic, candidates download their Admit card for Preliminary exam, After examination result will be declared of Preliminary examination, selected candidates required to download Admit card for mains examination. Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
Scale of pay :
Selected candidates will be allotted basic pay of Rs.5200/ - 20200 with Grade Pay of rs.2400 for both of Post (LDC & Steno).
Application fee / Examination fee :
candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.460 (for UR & OBC) / rs.115 (SC / ST & Woman & PWD) candidates through Online Payment or bank Challn. Application / Examination fee is Non refundable.
Click to Download Full Advertised of LDC in here:::
Click to Download full Advertised of Stenographer in here::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website website of JSSC- www.jssc.in
- Click to Online Application Link.
- Click on Register.
- The Application form is correctly & completely filled up.
- Verify & Submit.
- Registration Number & Password will be send on registered Mobile Number & Email id.
- Click to Log in.
- Enter Registration & password.
- Fill up all required filled with correct information.
- Upload scanning Photograph & Signature in JPG / Jpeg format.
- Payment Application fee.
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Print system generated Application form in A4 size paper.
Important Information :
- Online Regurgitation Start on - 09/10/2015 (11 am)
- Last date of online Registration - 07/11/2015 (5 pm)
- last date of making payment - 14/11/2015
- A valid Mobile Number & Email Id required art time of registration.
- Follow official Instruction before Applying.
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of JSSC- www.jssc.in
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
F 49-50, Sector-III,
Dhurwa, ranchi- 834004,
Tel- 0651 2440235
Fax- 0651 2440266