Staff Selection Commission recruited through SRD (Special Recruitment Drive) for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) MTS 2015 Examination for Post of Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical), General Central Service Group 'C' Non Gazetted, Non Ministerial Post in various Central Government Ministry / Departments / Office, In d Different States or Different Union Territories. Application are invited by SSC under various SSC Zone (SSCCR, SSCNER, SSCKKR, SSCSR, SSCMPR, SSCWR, SSCER,SSCNR). Total post of vacancy in 122 posts, Age limit should be 18 years to 25 years as on 01/01/2016, Educational Qualification must be Matriculation (10th) or its Equivalent from recognized Board. Applying Mode- Online / Offline (download Application Form), Candidates Online Applying Between- 24/10/2015 - 23/11/2015, Examination will be Dated on 10/01/2016. Applying Candidates required for Downloading Admit card for MTS 2015 Examination in Official website of SSC Zone or here. Direct link for Applying & Details Examination & Downloading Admit Card is given below......
Organized by - Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Advertised No - F.No.3/8/2015/P&P-I
Published date - 24/10/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Examination of - SRD (Special recruitment Drive) for Persons with Disabilities
Examination Code - MTS 2015 / MTN 2015
Post of - Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non Technical
Vacancy - 122 Posts.
Recruitment under - SSCCR, SSCNER, SSCKKR, SSCSR, SSCMPR, SSCWR, SSCER, SSCNR
Age limit - 18 years to 23 years as on 01/01/2016
Educational Qualification - Matriculation (10th) or Equivalent
Applying - male & Female candidates
Reservation - PH Category ( OH, VH, HH)
Applying Mode - Online / Offline
Online Applying Between - 24/10/2015 - 23/11/2015
Examination will be Dated on - 10/01/2016
Download Admit card on - 3rd week of December, 2016
Official Site - www.ssc.nic.in
Post of :
Total Post of vacancy - 122 Post (OH-61, VH-18, HH-43)
- SSC(CR) - Uttar Pradesh- 6 post, Bihar- 2 post
- SSC (NER) - Assam- 2 post, Meghalaya- 3 post, Mizoram- 1 posts. Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur.
- SSC(KKR) - Karnataka- 10 post, Kerala - 1 post.
- SSC(SR) - Tamil Nadu- 3 post, Andhra Pradesh- 3 post.
- SSC(MPR) - Madhya Pradesh- 10 post, Chattisgarh
- SSC(WR) - Maharastra - 8 pots, Gujarat- 20 post, Goa
- SSC(ER) - West Bengal- 2 post, Odisha- 3 post, Jharkhand, Sikkim, Andhman & Nicobar
- SSC(NWR) - Himachal Pradesh- 4 post, Chandigarh- 1 post, Jammu & kashmir- 1 post, haryana, Punjab,
- SSC(NR) - Delhi- 37 post, Rajasthan- 1 post, Uttarakhand- 4 post.
Age limit :
Candidates required age should be between 18 years to 23 years as on 01/01/2016, upper age relaxation as applicable as per gov rule. PH (General) up to 10 years, PH(SC/ST) candidates up to 15 years, (PH)OBC candidates up to 13 years. Govt Employees up to 40 years of Age. Details information follow official Notice below.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have Matriculation(10th) or Its Equivalent from recognized Board. Educational Qualification should be as on 01/01/2016.
Scheme & Syllabus :
The Written examination will be conclude in 2 Papers. Examination will be Dated on 10/01/2015, Total marks in written examination is 200 (Paper I -150 marks & paper II -50 Marks). Paper I Examination time allotted 2 hours & paper II Examination time allotted 30 Minutes. Examination will be on -
Paper-I (2 hours time)
- General Intelligence - 25 marks.
- Numerical Aptitude - 25 marks.
- General English - 50 Marks.
- General Awareness - 50 Marks.
Paper II (30 Minutes Time)
- English or Hindi Short Essay / Letter Writing - 50 marks,
Scale of Pay :
Candidates pay Scale is Rs.5200 - 20200 with Grade pay of 1800.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected through Written Examination & Interview. Selected candidates of Written Examination that will be held on 10/01/2016 will be called for Interview. Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
Examination / Application Fee :
No Application fee required for this Examination.
Click to Download Official Advertisement & Application Form in here::::
Admit Card / Call Letter :
Applied candidates for 122 Multi Tasking Staff Examination By SSC will be required to download Admit Card / call Letter for MTN 2015 Examination (10/01/2016). Admit Card will be given from 3rd Week of December, 2015 from official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in or Zone wise SSC website-
- SSC - www.ssc.nic.in
- SSCNR - www.sscnr.net
- SSCWR - www.sscwr.net
- SSCMPR- www.sscmpr.org
- SSCER- www.sscer.org
- SSCNER- www.sscner.in
- SSCSR- www.sscsr.gov.in
- SSCKKR- www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- SSCNWR- www.sscnwr.org
- SSCCR- www.ssc-cr.org
Click to Download Direct Link for Downloading Admit Card / Call Letter in here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit SSC Online Website - www.ssconline2.gov.in
- Click to Examination>> Part I Registration.
- Click on STN 2015 Examination.
- Application form is correctly & completely filled up with all required details.
- Click to Continue.
- Choose Post & Applied Zone.
- Verify & Submit.
- Save Registration No & Password.
- Click on Part II Registration.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature.
- Print out Application form in A4 size papers.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Online Registration Start on - 24/10/2015
- Last Date of Online Registration - 23/11/2015
- Before Online Applying follow Official Instruction.
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Block No-12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110091.