WBHealth / WBH&FWS - West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti recruitment 2015, WBHealth recruitment for Data Manager, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Public Health manager, Urban Health Planing & Monitoring Manager in any Municipal Corporation under West Bengal, Total requirements of vacancy is 1023 Post in West Bengal, Eligible & interested candidates needed to apply Online through official Website of WBH&FWS- www.wbhealth.gov.in or Official website of WBHRB (West Bengal Health recruitment Board) - www.wbhrb.in or Direct link for Applying in given below, Recruitment under National Urban Health Mission, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. Candidates strongly advised for online applying between 15/10/2015 (11 am)to 16/11/2015 in mentioned posts. This requirement is purely in Contractual basic, Details is given below......
Organized By - West Bengal State Health & family Welfare samiti
Advertised No - SHFWS/2015/68
Published date - 08/10/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Data manager etc.
Vacancy - 1023 post.
Recruitment in - Municipal Corporation under West Bengal
Engagement in - Contractual basic.
Applying - Male & Female candidates in West Bengal
Reservation - General, SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B, PWD
Age limit - Not more than 40 years as on 01/09/2015.
Educational Qualification - Graduation / Masters Degree
Apply Mode - Online
Online Applying Start on - 15/10/2015 (from 11 am)
Last Date of Applying - 16/11/2015.
Last date of receiving Hard Copy of Application - 20/11/2015
Official Site - www.wbhealth.gov.in / www.wbhrb.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy - 1023 posts.
- Data Manager - 1 post (UR).
- Staff Nurse - 618 Posts (UR-320, SC-137, ST-37, OBC A-62, OBC B-43, PWD-19)
- Pharmacist - 309 Post (UR-160, SC-68, ST-19, OBC A-31, OBC B-22, PWD-9)
- Public Health Manager - 86 Post (UR-43, SC-20, ST-5, OBC A-9, OBC B-6, PWD-3)
- Urban Health Planing & Monitoring Manager - 9 Posts(UR-4,SC-2,ST-1, OBC A-1, OBC B-1)
Age limit :
candidates required age should be Not more than 40 years as on 01/09/2015, Upper age relaxation should have applicable for SC / ST / OBC & PWD candidates as per Government rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Data Manager - Efficency in Computers & MCA with 2 years experience in Data Recording and Data analysis / M.Sc in Statistics with 1 years experience in Data Recording and data Analysis / BCA with 3 years Experience in Data recording and data analysis / Bachelor in Information Technology with 2 years experience in data recording and data analysis.
- Staff Nurse - Candidates must be Registered under West Bengal Nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali with B.Sc Nursing Complete or Complete GNM Training course from recognized council.
- Pharmacist - Candidates should have 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma / Allopathic) from recognized Institute by The Government of West Bengal and registered as A category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council. candidates must have proficiency in Computers & Bengali language.
- Public Health Manager - Graduation in Dental or Nursing / Master Degree in Science. with 2 years post qualification experience in the filed of programmer management.
- Urban Health Planing & Monitoring Manager - Graduation in Dental or Nursing / Master Degree in Science with Computer efficiency.
Place of Posting :
- Howrah Municipal Corporation - Data Manager
- Any Municipal Corporation in West Bengal - Urban Health Planing & Monitoring manager, Public Health manager, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse.
- Data Manager - Rs.23,270 per months.
- Staff Nurse - Rs.17,220 per months.
- Pharmacist - Rs.16,860 per months.
- Public Health manager - Rs.25000 per months.
- Urban Health Planing & Monitoring manager - Rs.22000 per months.
Selection Process :
candidates was selected through Marks in basic qualification, Computer Test & Experience, Final selection will be strongly as on merit based. applicants will be shortlisted on the basic of marks obtained in qualifying and experience. shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Test, whenever computer test will be must be required, candidates must be obtain at least 50% marks for qualifying for the Post, Final selection will be done on the basic of score of Education Qualification, Computer Test and Experience.
Examination Fee / Application Fee :
Candidates must be require to pay application fee of Rs.100 for (General) or Rs.50 for (SC / ST / OBC / PWD ) candidates through bank Demand Draft,, Demand Draft should be issued from any Nationalized Bank in favour of West Bengal State Health & family Welfare Samiti, payable at Service Branch, Kolkata. Draft should be enclosed with Application Form.
Click to follow Full Advertisements in here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of WBHealth- www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Click to Recruitment Tab.
- Click to Apply Online here.
- The application form is correctly & completely filled up.
- Verify & submit.
- Print out Application Copy.
- Attached Application Form with, passport size photograph & Self Attested Document.
- All Documents Send through Speed Post only to the Address of - HR Cell, 1st Floor, GTZ Building, Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Online Applying Start on - 15/10/2015
- Last date of Online Applying - 16/11/2015
- Last date of receiving Hard copy of Application - 20/11/2015
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of WBSH&FWS- www.wbhealth.gov.in
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBH&FWS)
Salt lake, Kolkata- 700091.
Tel- 03323576000 / 03323330100
Website - www.wbhealth.gov.in / www.wbhrb.in