VRP- Village Resource Persons / Gram Sampad Karmee Recruited in Hooghly District, Recruitment in purely in Contractual basic. Advertised no- 2266/PSRD, Published date- 17/11/2015, Director of Social Audit Unit, WBSRDA under Hooghly district all Gram Panchayats posting of 10 Social Audit Volunteers. Total Post of vacancy- 370 posts, Post of- Village Resource Persons (VRP), Eligible & Interested candidates can apply through Prescribed format, Download Application from for post of Village Resource Persons in official website of Hooghly District- www.hooghly.gov.in or Direct link is given here, Age limit should be minimum 18 years, & Educational of Qualification should be minimum Madhyamik Pass (10th) from recognized Institution, Walk-in-Interview will be dated on 28/11/2015, details description is given below...
Advertised No - 2266/PSRD
Published date - 17/11/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Village Resource Person(VRP) / Gram Sampad Karmee
Vacancy - 370 post.
Year of - 2015
Recruitment in - West Bengal (All Gram Panchayat in Hooghly District)
Engagement in - Contractual basic.
Age limit - Minimum 18 years.
Educational Qualification - Madhyamik Pass
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Reservation - General (UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Selected through - Walk-In-Interview
Walk in Interview will be dated on - 28/11/2015
Official Site - www.hooghly.gov.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy - 370 Post.
Recruited in (Hooghly District):
- Arambag Block
- Khanakul-I Block
- Chanditala-II Block
Age limit :
Candidates required age limit should be not below than 18 years. No upper age limit for this vacancy.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have Madhaymik (Class 10th) from recognized Institution / Board, Higher Educated candidates will be given preference.
Others Requirements :
The candidates should have resident in relevant Block / Gram Panchayat. Candidates should have worked in MGNREGS or have family members who have worked under MGNREGS.
Required Document At Interview :
Original & Xerox Copy required-
- Madhyamik Admit card & Mark Sheet (Self Attested copy)
- Job card copy (Self Attested)
- Residential certificated from B.D.O
- Self Attested copy of Appointment Letter of Social Audit Volunteers.
- 1 copy recent passport size photograph.
- Fill up Application form (Download From official website)
Candidates download application performs from official website or Direct link given below, and attach with all required document candidates report 28/11/2015 in 10 am. Interview will be held on- "New Zilla Parishad Meeting Hall, 2nd Floor, Zila Parishad Building, Chinsurah, Hooghly- 712101."
Click to follow official Advertisement here:::
How to Download Application :
- Visit official website of Hooghly District - www.hooghly.gov.in
- Click on recruitment Tab.
- Click to Village Resource persons Recruitment.
- Download Application form.
- Print out.
- Correctly & Completely filled up Application.
- Attached with all relevant document.
- Joining in Walk-In-Interview.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important information :
- Walk-in-Interview Dated on - 28/11/2015 (10 am)
- Carry all relevant Document Original Copy & xerox copy at time of Interview.
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of Hooghly- www.hooghly.gov.in
District Magistrate (DM)
P.O+P.S- Chinsurah, Dist- Hooghly,
Pin- 712101, West Bengal
Tel- 2680 2044
Fax- 2680 2048
Website - www.hooghly.gov.in