Eastern Railway / RRCER (Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Region) organized a Recruitment of 60 Posts for Sports Quota, Eastern Railway invites application in prescribed format from outstanding Sports Persons for Recruitment against Sports Quota of Headquarters, Divisions (Howrah, Sealdah, Asansol & Malda) & Workshop (Liluah, Kancharapara & Jamalpur), Advertisement No of this requirements is- E890/2/R&R/Sports(Open Market)/2015-16, Published date- 05/11/2015, Post of - Sportsman Quota Post, Vacancy- 60 post, Age limit should be 18 years to 25 years as on 01/01/2016, Educational Qualification should be minimum Matriculation (10th) Passed or ITI in equivalent Trade or NAC (National Apprentices Certificated) in recognized by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training), Candidates must be required download Application form in official website of RRCER- www.rrcer.com or Eastern Railways- www.er.indianrailways.gov.in or Download from here, Last Date of Receiving Application form is 16/12/2015 for all candidates (except candidates of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & kashmir, Lahul & Sipti District and Panagi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman ,Nicober & Lakshadweep Island Candidates last date 30/12/2015) & Submit Eastern Railway Sports Association (ERSA) Office, details description is given below.....
Organized Name - Eastern Railways (RRCER)
Advertised no - E890/2/R&R/Sports(Open Market)/2015-16
Published Date - 13/11/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Sports Quota
Vacancy - 60 post.
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Age limit - 18 years to 25 years as on 01/01/2016
Educational Qualification - Madhyamik passed or ITI
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Applying Mode - Offline (Download Application form)
Starting date of Receiving Application form - 15/11/2015
Last date of Receiving Application form - 16/12/2015
Last Date (For North East Region & Union Territories Candidates) - 30/12/2015
Official Site - www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Post of :
- Category I Posts - 5 post.
- Category II Post - 16 post.
- Category III Posts (IN ER Headquarters, Division & Workshops) - Total 39 posts.
- ER Headquarters - 10 post.
- Howrah Sealdaha, Malda, Asansol Division - 20 post.
- Liluah, Kanchrapara, Jamalpur Workshop - 9 post.
Click to follow Post Distribution in Category wise & Division wise here:::
Age limit :
Candidates required age should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 01/01/2016, Upper age relaxation should have applicable as per Government rule.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have Matriculation (10th) passed or its Equivalent Passed from recognized Board / Institution or ITI / NAC (National Apprentice Certificated) by NCVT(National Council Vocational Training).
Selection Process :
Candidates selected through Medical Fitness Test / Sports Trial & Interview Test, Final selection will be strongly as on merit based.
Scale of Pay :
Candidates after joining this vacancy paying salary is -
- Category I Posts - Rs.5200/ - 20200/ per Months with GP of Rs.2400/- 2800/.
- Category II Posts - Rs.5200/ - 20200 per Months with GP of Rs.1900/ - 2000/.
- Category III Posts - Rs.5200/ - 20200/ per months with GP of Rs.1800/.
Application Fee :
Candidates must be required pay Non refundable Applicable fee of Rs.100 through IPO (Indian Postal Order) at GPO. Kolkata or Pay through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of - "FA&CAO, Eastern Railway, Kolkata". No other payment mode will be acceptable, Application fee is exempt for SC/ST, Woman, Minorities & Economical back worded candidates, more details follow full advertisement below.
Send Applications :
- For Category I & Category II Posts and category III (Headquarters Post) - "Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata"
- For Category III Posts( Division & Workshop Post) - in Respective Division or Workshop Address given in Official Advertisement below.
Click to follow Full Advertisement in here::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of Eastern Railway - www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click to recruitment Tab.
- Download Application form.
- Print out in A4 size paper.
- Application form correctly & completely filled up.
- Attach with all relevant document & photograph.
- Send Application to the respective Department Office through Drop Box (Drop Box kept office) or Registered Post / Normal Post.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Click to Download Application form Direct Link here>>>
Important Information :
- Last date of receiving Application - 16/12/2015
- Last Date of Applications (Candidates of NE & Union territories) - 30/12/2015
- Before applying strongly follow official advertisement.
- regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of Eastern railways - www.rrcer.com
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railways,
56, Chittranjan Avenue
Kolkata - 700012
Tel- 8420269150 / 8017910230 / 9874296975 / 9874297418
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.er.indianrailways.gov.in / www.rrcer.com