SAI- Sport Authority of India Recruitment of 89 Research Fellow 2015, Candidates recruited in Patial, Kolkata, Bangalore (Category-A Posts) & Bhopal, Gandhinagar, Sonepat, Guwahati, Trivandrum, Lucknow, Imphal Sports Complex, Recruitment Advertised no- SAI/2015, Published Date- 21/11/2015, Applications are invited from eligible & interested candidates of Indian citizen, Age limit should be maximum 28 years as on 31/10/2015, Educational Qualification should have Post Graduate Degree, Candidates must be required to Download Application form in official website of SAI- www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in or Direct link is given below, Last Date of Applying is 21/12/2015, Details given below....
Organized Name - Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Advertisement No - SAI/2015
Published date - 21/11/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Year of - 2015
Recruitment in - Delhi
Post of - Research Fellow (Category A & B Posts)
Vacancy - 89 post.
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Age limit - Not more than 28 years as on 01/10/2015
Educational Qualification - Post Graduate Degree
Application Mode - Offline (Download Application form)
Starting Date Receiving Application - 21/11/2015
Last Date of Receiving Application - 21/12/2015
Official Site - www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy - 89 posts (Category A Posts- 40 & category B Posts- 49).
Category-A Posts (Anthropomorphic, Bio Chemistry, Bio Mechanic, GTMT, Nutrition, Psychology)
- Patiala - 14 posts.
- Kolkata- 12 posts.
- Bangalore - 14 posts.
Category-B Posts (Anthropomorphic, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Mechanic, GTMT, Nutrition, Psychology, Physiology).
- Bhopal - 7 posts.
- Gandhinagar- 7 posts.
- Sonepat - 7 post.
- Guwahati- 7 post.
- Trivandrum - 7 post.
- Lucknow - 7 post.
- Imphal - 7 post.
Age limit :
Candidates Upper age limit should be below than 28 years as on 01/10/2015, Upper age relaxation should have applicable for SC/ST Candidates up to 5 years, OBC candidates up to 3 years, Others candidates age relaxation should have applicable as per government rule.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in Relevant Course with minimum 60% marks or equivalent Grading from recognized University / Institute. Candidates having qualified UGC NET / CSIR NET exam and having Research Experience in Sport Filed will be preference.
Rs.25000/ per moths with 30% HRA.
Selection Process :
Selected candidates in their Academic Score basic will be called for Interview, Date of Interview test & Shortlisted candidates List for Interview will be Published on Official website (www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in) in 2016, Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
- 1 copy self attested recent passport size Photograph.
- Matriculation (10th) Pass Certificated.
- UG (Under Graduate) mark sheet.
- PG (Post Graduate) Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificated.
- Experience Certificated (Sports)
Click to follow Official Advertisement here::::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of SAI- www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Click to Job Opportunities.
- Click to Research Fellow.
- Download Application form here.
- Print out in A4 size paper.
- Attach with all relevant Documents.
- Send through Ordinary / Registered / Speed Post to the address of - "Director (Personnel & Coaching), Sports Authority of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate), Gate No.10, Lodhi Raod, New Delhi- 110003" before 21/12/2015.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Last Date of Applying - 21/12/2015
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of SAI- www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate)
Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Tel- 011 24369781