PSCWB- West Bengal Public Service Commission organized Recruitment for eligible & interested citizen of West Bengal, Advertised No - 19/2015, Published date- 09/11/2015, Post of - Joint Director of Animal Husbandry (Statistics) & Assistant Director of technical Education and Training, Apply Male & Female candidates of West Bengal citizen, Candidates must be required to Apply Online website of WBPSC- www.pscwbonline.gov.in & Download Admit card / Hall Ticket for Written Test and Check Result of Screening Test in Official website of PSCWB- www.pscwb.org.in or Direct link is given here, Age limit should be not more than 35 Years (For Assistant Director) / not more than 45 years (For Joint Director) as on 01/01/2015, Educational Qualification must be Bachelor Degree (For Assistant Director) / Master Degree (For Joint Director) post. Candidates apply online in official website of Public Service Commission from 16/11/2015, Last date of Online Registration is 30/11/2015, Details is given below...
WB PSC Recruitment in Joint Director & Assistant Director
Organized Name - West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Advertised No - 19/2015
Published date - 09/11/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Recruitment in - West Bengal
Vacancy - 4 post
Post of - Joint Director(Animal Husbandry) & Assistant Director(Technical Education & Training)
Age limit - Between 35 year (Assistant Director) / 45 years (Joint Director)
Educational Qualification - Bachelor Degree / Master Degree
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Applying Mode - Online
Starting date of Online Registration - 16/11/2015
Last date of Online Registration - 30/11/2015
Official Site - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Post of :
- Joint Director in Animal Husbandry(Statistics) - 1 post.
- Assistant Director in Technical Education & Training - 3 post.
Age Limit :
Not more than 35 years for Post of Assistant Director in Technical Education & Training as on 01/01/2015 & Not more than 45 years for Post of Joint Director in Animal Husbandry as on 01/01/2015. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/St candidates up to 5 years, OBC candidates up to 3 years & PWD candidates up to 10 years of Age.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Joint Director - a Second Class master Degree in Statistic or 2nd Class master Degree in Mathematics / Economics / Agriculture Economics with Post Graduate Diploma in Statistic / Agriculture Statistics from recognized University. 8 years experience in Statistical research / Statistical Survey or Collection Preparation, interpretation and Analysis of Data relating Agriculture & Animal Husbandry.
- Assistant Director - Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks or Post Graduate Degree in any stream of Engineering / technology or Equivalent qualification from recognized University. 4 years experience in Teaching / Research / Administration / Industry including 2 years experience in Teaching is an Engineering / technology College / Polytechnic college as a Lecturer.
Scale of Pay :
- Rs.15600/ - 42000/ with Grade Pay of Rs.6000/ - Joint Director Post.
- Rs.15600/ - 42000/ with Grade pay of Rs.5400/ - Assistant Director Post
Selection Process :
Candidates selected through a Screening Test / Written Test, Syllabus for PSC Joint Director & Assistant Director post is given updated shortly in Official website of PSC- www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in . candidates shortlisted after written test will be called for Interview & Original Document verification. Final selection will be made through marks in Written Test & Interview based.
Application / Examination Fee :
Candidates required to pay Non refundable Examination fee of Rs.210 (General & OBC candidates) through Online Payment Mode using Credit Card / Debit card / net banking or Offline Payment (Bank Challn) at Application time, SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempt from paying Examination fee.
Click to Follow Official Advertisement here::::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of PSC - www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click to One Time Registration.
- Fill up Application form & Upload Photograph and Signature.
- verify & Submit.
- Save Registration No & password.
- Log in.
- Enter Registration No & password.
- Chose Applying Post.
- The Application form form is completely filled up.
- Payment of Application fee (Excpt SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Print out Application form in A4 size paper for future reference.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Online Registration start from - 16/11/2015 (11.30 am)
- Last date of Online Registration - 30/11/2015
- Before Applying follow Official instruction carefully.
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of PSCWB- www.pscwb.org.in
Public Service Commission, West Bengal (WB PSC)
116-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata- 700026. West Bengal,
Tel - 033 2466 1540 / 2246 / 0546 / 5662
Fac - 033 2466 0992 / 3878
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.pscwb.org.in / www.pscwbonline.gov.in