WB Health Recruitment of 3135 General Duty Medical Officer 2015, West Bengal Government under West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) organized Recruitment of GDMO in 2016 for eligible & interested candidates of Indian citizen in online format, Interested candidates apply in official website of WBHRB- www.wbhrb.in or Direct Link for applying is given below, Recruitment Advertisement No- R/MO/35(1)/2015, Published date- 20/11/2015, Total Post of Vacancy- 3135 post, Post of- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Candidates online Registration between- 01/12/2015 to 14/12/2015, Details is given below...
Organized by - West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Advertisement No - R/MO/35(1)/2015
Published date - 20/11/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Medical Officer (GDMO)
Vacancy - 3135 post.
Year of - 2015
Recruitment in - West Bengal
Age limit - not more than 32 years as on 01/01/2015
Educational Qualification - Registration as a Medical Practitioner in West Bengal
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC A / OBC B / PWD
Applying Mode - Online only
Opening Date of Online Registration - 01/12/2015
Last date of Online Registration - 14/12/2015
Last Date of Making Payment of Application fee - 21/12/2015
Last date of Full Submission of From - 23/12/2015
Official Site - www.wbhrb.in
Post of :
Total Post of vacancy - 31535 Post .
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) - 3135 post.
- General (UR) - 1463 post.
- SC - 746 post.
- ST - 222 post.
- OBC A - 358 post.
- OBC B - 250 post.
- PWD - 96 post.
Age limit :
Candidates required age should be not more than 32 years as on 01/01/2015. Upper age relaxation should have applicable for - SC / ST candidates up to 5 years, OBC Candidates up to 3 years, Age relaxation up to 45 years of age for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates Medical qualification included in the First or Second Scheduled or Part-II of the Third Scheduled of Medical Council of India Act, 1956 and Registered as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal. 1 year Practical Training as House Staff in any Government Hospital / Others Recognized Institution.
Candidates Scale of Pay After joining this Post is Rs.15600/ - 42000/ per months with Grade Pay of 5400/. Others allowances will be also Admissible as per Government Rule.
Application Fee :
Candidates must be paid application fee of Rs.210 through Offline Format (Bank Challan), Application fee is No-refundable, Others payment Mode (Money Order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash) will be not acceptable.All Candidates (SC, ST, PWD, OBC, UR) required to pay application fee other wise application will be Canceled.
Click to Follow Official Advertisement in here::::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of WBHRB- www.wbhrb.in
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on "Recruitment for the Post of General Duty Medical Officer".
- Read the Advertisement carefully & Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New Registration.
- The Registration form is Correctly & Completely filled up with all relevant Details.
- Verify & Submit.
- Save Application No & password.
- Click on Log in.
- Enter Application No & Password.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Payment Application fee.
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Print out application form in A4 size paper.
Important Information :
- Starting Dated on Registration - 01/12/2015
- Last date of Registration - 14/12/2015
- Last date of Payment of Application fee - 21/12/2015
- Last date of Full, Submission of From (Print out) - 23/12/2015
- Candidates required age should be as per Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination Admit card.
- Keep Visit for Updates of WBHRB GDMO Examination Admit card , Result 2016.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
GN 31, Sector-V,
Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700091.
West Bengal, India.
Tel- 033 23570085