WBSCTE- West Bengal State Council of Technical Education under Government of West Bengal, Department of technical Education & Training Recruitment of 146 Lecturer, Recruited through WB PSC in purely in Contractual basic, candidates must be required to Apply Online for this vacancy in Official website of WEBSCTE- www.webscte.org or direct link is given here, Advertised No - WBSCTE/2015, Published date- 18/11/2015, Total Post of vacancy - 146 Post, Applications are invited from eligible & interested candidates of west Bengal citizen in Online format in different Polytechnic / Engineering Colleges , Required age should be not more than 37 years as on 01/01/2015, Educational Qualification should be First Class bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in relevant Course, Last date of Applying is 14/12/2015, Details description & Direct Link for Applying is given below..
Organized by - West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)
Advertised of - WBSCTE/2015
Published date - 18/11/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Vacancy - 146 post.
Post of - Lecturer
Year of - 2015
Recruitment in - West Bengal
Posting in - Contractual Basic
Age limit - Not more than 37 years as on 01/01/2015
Educational Qualification - Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Reservation - General (UR) / SC / ST / OBC
Applying Mode - Online (Submit Hard Copy of Application)
Starting date of Apply Online - 18/11/2015
Last Date of Apply Online - 14/12/2015
Last date of Submit hard Copy - 16/12/2015
Written Examination will be Dated on - 06/01/2016
Starting Date of Downloading Admit card - 26/12/2015
Official Site - www.webscte.org
Post of :
Total Post of vacancy - 146 post (Lecturer)
- Architectural Engineering - 2 post.
- Auto Mobile Engineering - 2 post.
- Civil Engineering - 16 post.
- Computer Science & Technology - 8 post
- Electrical Engineering - 20 post.
- Electronics & telecommunication Engineering - 6 post.
- Food Processing Technology - 4 post.
- Electronics & instrumentation Engineering - 2 post.
- Chemistry - 14 post.
- Humanities - 14 post.
- Mathematics - 15 post.
- Physics - 16 post.
- Mechanical Engineering - 13 post.
- Metallurgical Engineering - 2 post.
- Printing Technology - 2 post.
- Survey Engineering - 10 post.
Age limit :
Required age should be not more than 37 years as on 01/01/2015, Age relaxation should be applicable for SC/ST / OBC candidates as per Government rule.
Educational Qualification :
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Humanities, Physics - First Class Master Degree in Essential Course from recognized University.
- All Others Posts - First Class Bachelor Degree or 1st Class Masters Degree in Essential Course from recognized University.
Selection Process :
Candidates was selected through Written Examination & Interview, Written examination will be MCQ type in concerned Technical Subject, Written test have 60 marks, minimum pass marks in written test is 25, Selected candidates will be called for Interview, Final selection will be strongly as on merit basic.
Rs.21000/ per Months.
Click to follow Official Advertisement here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of WBSCTE- www.webscte.org
- Click to Apply Online here.
- Click on New Registration.
- Registered with all required Details & Submit.
- Save Password.
- Click to Log in.
- Enter Email Id & password.
- The Application form is correctly & Completely filled up.
- Upload Photograph & Signature.
- Verify & Submit.
- Print out Hard copy of Application form.
- Attach with all Relevant Document as per Official Advertisement basic with Application form.
- Send all Documents with hard copy of Application to the Address of - "The Joint Secretary, Technical Education and Training Department, Government of West Bengal, Karigori Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Plot No- B/7, Action Area- III, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata- 700 160" before 16/12/2015.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Admit Card :
For Written Examination candidates required to download their Admit card / Call Letter, Written Examination will be Dated on 06/01/2016, Candidates needed to Download call letter after 26/12/2015 from official website of WBSCVT - www.webscte.org or Direct Link is given below.
Result / Final List :
After WBSCTE Lecturer Recruitment Written Examination Result & After Interview Final selection will be published. Final list will be published on - January, 2016 in official website of WBSCTE.
Important Information :
- Online registration Start on - 18/11/2015
- Last date of Online Registration - 14/12/2015
- Last date of Receiving Application form - 16/12/2015
- Before applying follow Full Instruction.
- Download Admit card from - 26/12/2015
- Written Examination will be dated on - 06/01/2015
- Result published on - January, 2016
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of WBSCTE- www.webscte.org
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WEBSCTE)
Karigori Bhavan, 4th Floor,
Plot No- B/7, Action Area - III,
New Town, Rajarhat
Kolkata - 700 160.
West Bengal, India.
Tel - 033 2227 7592 / 7070
Fax - 033 2227 7591
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.webscte.org