WBSSC Recruitment of 131 Deputy Ranger / Forester through DRF 15 Examination, WB SSC Examination of Deputy Ranger & Forester Recruitment 2015, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission recruited through a Open Competitive examination in Forest Department, Advertised No- 05/WBSSC/Exam, Dated- 06/11/2015, Post of- Deputy Ranger / Forester, Total Post of Vacancy- 131 post, Applying- Male & Female citizen of West Bengal / Indian, Eligible & Interested candidates can apply through Online for Deputy Ranger / Forester Examination or Recruitment 2015, & Download Scheme and Syllabus, Download Admit Card / Call Letter for Written Examination, & After examination Checking Result / Selection list in official website of WBSSC- www.wbssc.gov.in or All required details & Direct link is given here, Candidates must be required for Online Applying between 06/11/2015 to 04/12/2015, Details information is given below...
Organized Name - West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WB SSC)
Advertised No - 05/WBSSC/Exam,
Published date - 06/11/2015
Matter of - Recruitment / Examination
Post of - Deputy Ranger / Forester
Vacancy - 131 post.
Post code - 153
Recruitment in - West Bengal
Year of Examination - 2016
Recruited in Department of - Forest Department
Apply - Male & Female Citizen of India
Reservation - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC A / OBC B / PWD / Ex Serviceman
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date of Applying - 06/11/2015
Last Date of Applying - 04/12/2015
Examination will be Dated on - 06/03/2016
Examination will be Dated on - 06/03/2016
Official Site - www.wbssc.gov.in
Post of :
Total Post of vacancy - 131 Post (Deputy Ranger / Forester) -
- UR - 54 post
- UR (Ex Serviceman) - 4 post.
- SC - 45 post,
- SC (Ex Serviceman) - 1 post.
- ST - 9 post.
- OBC A - 11 post.
- OBC B - 7 post.
Age Limit :
Candidates Age should be 20 years to 32 years as on 01/01/2015 as per Madhyamik or Its Equivalent Examinations Admit card / Certificated proof. Candidates must be born between 02/01/1983 to 02/01/1995 shall be eligible for this post. Upper Age relaxation should have applicable for- SC / ST candidates age relax able up to 5 years, OBC candidates age relax able up to 3 years, Ex serviceman as per government rule.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates educational qualification should be passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or it Equivalent from recognized Institution / Board.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be select through Written Examination, PET (Physical Efficiency Test), PMT (Physical measurement Test) & Personality Test, Final Selection will be strongly as on merit based.
- Written Examination - Candidates must be required to qualified in Written Examination, Admit Card / call letter for Written Examination will be given from official website of WBSSC or Direct link is given below, Written Test Scheme & Syllabus is given below.
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test) - 25 kms distanced Walked in 4 hours for Men / 14 kms distanced Walked in 4 hours for Women candidates.
- PMT (Physical Measurement Test) -
- Height 163 Cms with Chest 84-89 cms for Male candidates of All category (Except Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbansis and Scheduled tribes).
- Height 150 cms with Chest 79-84 cms for Female candidates of All category (Except Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbansis and Scheduled Tribes).
- Height 152.5 cms with Chest 79-84 cms for Male Candidates of Gorkhas, garwalies, Rajbansis and Scheduled Tribes.
- Height 145 cms with Chest 74-79 cms for Female candidates of Gorkhas, Garwalies, rajbansis and Scheduled tribes.
- Personality Test - Candidates who shall qualifying in this Exam (Written Test, PET & PMT) will be called for Personality Test for Final selection. Final selection will be based on aggregating marks in the Written Examination & personality Test, Final selection will be strongly as on merit based.
Scale of Pay :
Selected candidates pay scale is - Pay Band-II (Rs.5400/ - 25200/n per months) with Grade Pay of Rs.2900/.
Examination / Application Fee :
Candidates required to pay Non Refundable Examination fee of Rs.220 for (All Categories except SC / ST) / Rs.20 (Sc / ST) through Online Payment Mode using (Debit Card , Credit Card, Net banking).
Click to follow Official Advertised in here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of WBSSC- www.wbssc.gov.in
- Click to Recruitment Tab
- Click to Apply Online for DRG 15 here
- Choose Post.
- The Application form is correctly & completely filled up.
- Verify & Continue.
- Save registration No & password.
- Log in.
- Enter Registration No & password.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature in Jpg Format (file size is less than 12 kb).
- Payment Application fee through Online Mode.
- Verify & Final submit.
- Print System generated Application form.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
WBSSC DRF 15 Examination Scheme-Syllabus 2016
Scheme & Syllabus:
Scheme & Syllabus for West Bengal Staff selection commissioned organised Deputy Ranger / Forester Examination 2016 is updated shortly, Syllabus of DRF 15 examination will be published on official website of (WBSSC- www.wbssc.gov.in) or here in the months of December, 2015. candidates keep visiting regularly for Updates of Syllabus of Written Examination for SSC.
Admit Card / Call Letter for WBSSC Deputy Ranger / Forester Examination 2016
Admit Card / Call Letter :
Candidates required to Download Admit card / Call letter for Written Examination / PET & PMT Test, Eligible candidates will be called for Written Examination in the year 2016 for DRF15 examination, selected candidates will be called again for Physical measurement Test & physical Efficiency Test. Download Admit Card / Call letter from official website d of Commissioned or Direct Link for Downloading Admit card is given below..
Deputy Ranger / Forester Examination Result 2016
Result / Final Selected List :
After compilation of Written Test candidates required to check result of WBSSC Deputy ranger / Forester Examination 2015, Examination date & Result publishing dated will be deiced by WBSSC Commissioned, Candidates strongly advised advised checked Result after completion of Written test, Selected candidates of Written Test will be called for PET & PMT Test, After successful complication of Personality Final list will be prepared.
Important Information :
- Candidates must be required apply between - 06/11/2015 to 04/12/2015
- Examination will be held in the year of - 2016
- Candidates strongly advised for checked result / download Admit card after publication in official website.
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of WBSSC - www.wbssc.gov.in
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
Mayukh Bhavan, Salt lake,
Tel- 033 2337 3555
Website - www.wbssc.gov.in