AAI- Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2016 for post of JE (ATC) - Junior Engineer (Air Traffic Controller) in India, Applications are invited from eligible & interested candidates of Male & Female in Online Applying, Total Post of Vacancy 200 (Junior Executive/ATC), Advertisement no of this Requirements is- 07/2015, Published Date- 10/12/2015, Candidates must be required to apply online in official website of AAI- www.aai.aero or here (Online link is given below), Candidates required age should be between not more than 27 years (Age relaxation should be applicable as per rule), Candidates must have educational knowledge of minimum Regular full time Bachelor Degree (3 years) in Science (b.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized University with minimum 60% aggregate marks or full time Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology (B.E / B.Tech) with 60% marks, Details is given below...
Organized by - Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Advertisement No - 07/2015
Published date - 10/12/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Junior Executive (Air Traffic Controller)
Vacancy - 200 Post
Year of - 2016
Reservation - SC, ST, OBC, UR
Age limit - Not more than 27 years.
Educational Qualification - Bachelor Degree / B.E / B.tech
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date of Applying - 2016
Official Site - www.aai.aero
Post of :
Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) / JE (ATC) - Total 200 Post.
- UR - 101 post.
- SC - 30 Post.
- ST - 15 Post.
- OBC - 54 Post.
Age limit :
Candidates required age should be between 27 years as on required dated, upper age limit should be applicable for SC / ST candidates up to 5 years, OBC candidates up to 3 years, all others candidates relaxation is applicable as per government rule. Age proof document only Matriculation / Secondary Examination certificated is applicable.
Educational Qualification :
Bachelor Degree (3 years) in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and mathematics with minimum 60% aggregate marks from recognized University or B.E / B.tech in the discipline of Electronics / telecommunication / Information technology / Information technology with 60% marks.
Scale of pay :
Candidates after successful joining pay scale is Rs.16400 - 3% - 40500/ per Months. others allowance will be applicable.
Application Fee :
Candidates required to pay application fee of Rs.500 (Non Refundable) through System generated Bank Challan, Bank Challan pay in any SBI Branch, No other pay mode will be acceptable, SC, ST, Female candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Process :
Candidates selected through Online Examination, Voice Test and Interview, Online Test syllabus is given below. Selection will be made strongly as on merit based.
Click to download Syllabus of JE(ATC) 07/2015 Examination here:::
Click to follow Official Notification here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of AAI- www.aai.aero
- Click on Career Tan.
- Click to Apply Online 07/2015 Post here.
- Follow Instruction & Click on Start.
- Application from is correctly & completely filled up with all required details.
- Verify & Submit.
- Save Registration No & password.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature.
- Download System Generated bank Challan.
- After Payment in Bank (After 3 days of Payment) candidates Log In in account with Registration no & Password.
- Print out Application copy.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Candidates strongly advised Apply Online after publication Online link in official website.
- Online Application Link - will be Updates shortly.
- Candidates regularly visit for Online Registration, Admit Card, Result / Selection of 07/2015 Posts (Junior Executive ATC).
Any more information visit official website of AAI- www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport,
New Delhi- 11003.