CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Education organized AIPMT Test (All India Pre Dental / Pre Medical Entrance Test) 2016, Candidates required to qualified in AIPMT Examination 2016 for Admission in MBBS / BDS Course 2016 - 2017 under Central Government. AIPMT Examination will be dated on 01/05/2016 (1st May, 2016), Candidates must be Indian Citizen and Overseas Citizen of India and must have complete 17 years of age and not more than 25 years of age between 31/12/2016, candidates be required to apply online in official website of AIPMT- www.aipmt.nic.in or Direct link is given here, between 15/12/2015 to 12/01/2016 (Without Late Fee) / 13/01/2016 to 10/02/2016 (With Late Fee), Details is given below..
Organized by - Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Advertisement no - AIPMT/2016
Published Date - 15/12/2015
Matter of - Examination
Examination of - All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT)
Year of - 2016
Admission in - MBBS & BDS Course
Applying - Online
Apply Online between (Without Late Fee) - 15/12/2015 to 12/01/2016
Apply Online Between(With Late Fee) - 13/01/2016 to 10/02/2016
Examination will be dated on - 01/05/2016
Admit Card will be issuance from - 01/04/2016
OMR Sheet Displayed on - 19/05/2016 to 23/05/2015
Answer key available from - 24/05/2016 to 26/05/2016
Result of AIPMT Published on - 05/06/2016
Official Site - www.aipmt.nic.in
AIPMT 2016 :
All India Pre Medical / Pre Dental Entrance Test for Admission in MBBS Course & Dental (BDS) Course for Session 2016 - 2017. AIPMT Examination will be dated on 01/05/2016, This entrance test is being conducted for 15% merit position in the Medical / Dental Colleges of India as specified for the same by the Ministry of Heath and Family Welfare, Government of India. AIPMT Test will be conducted on Sunday the 01st May 2016 from 10 am to 1 pm.
Age limit :
Candidates must have complete age of 17 years at the time of Admission on or before 31/12/2016.
Examination Fee :
Candidates required to pay Examination fee of Rs.1400 (For General & OBC Candidates) & Rs.750 (For SC / ST / PH) Candidates with out Late Fee or Rs.2800 (For General & OBC) Candidates & Rs.2150 (For SC / ST / PH) Candidates with Late Fee. Examination will be Paid through Online Payment (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking) or Offline Payment (E-Challn or E-Wallet). Application fee is non refundable.
Examination Date :
01/05/2016 (10 am to 1 pm)
Examination Pattern :
The Examination will be consist of 1 paper containing 180 Objective question (MCQ Type) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology), Examination time period is 3 hours, Examination Question Language in English / Hindi. Details of Scheme & Syllabus of AIPMT Examination will be published shortly. Regularly visit for All Updates of AIPMT 2016.
Click to follow Official Advertisement of AIPMT 2016 here:::
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of AIPMT- www.aipmt.nic.in
- Click on AIPMT 2016
- Apply Online here
- Follow Official Instruction & Proceed to Apply Online.
- Application form is correctly & completely filled up with all required Details.
- Save Registration No & password.
- Click on Next Part.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph & Signature & Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- Verify & Click on Next.
- Payment Examination Fee (Online of Offline Mode)
- After successful Payment Print out Application form.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Last date of Apply Online (Without Late Fee) - 12/01/2016
- Last Date of Apply Online (With Late Fee) - 10/02/2016
- Download Admit Card from - 01/04/2016
- AIPMT Examination will be dated on - 01/05/2016
- OMR Answer Sheet Displayed Between - 19/05/2016 to 23/05/2016
- Answer Sheet will be published on - 24/05/2016 to 26/05/2016
- Result of AIPMT Test will be published on - 05/06/2016
- Regular visit for Updates of Admit Card Downloading Link, Scheme & Syllabus for AIPMT Test, OMR Sheet & Answer Key Publish & Result Link.
Any more information visit official website of AIPMT- www.aipmt.nic.in
The Assistant Secretary (Examination) AIPMT Unit
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Community Centre, Preet Vihar,
Tel- 011 22509256 - 59
Fax- 011 22509251