ESIC Steno / UDC / MTS Admit Card 2016. Employees State Insurance Corporation / ESIC (West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhatisgarh, DElhi (RO), Delhi (HQRS), Delhi (DMD), Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand,Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand) Admit Card for Post of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 2016. Candidates apply online between for Post of UDC, MTS & Steno as on 07/12/2015 to 15/01/2016, Candidates required to download their admit Card / Call Letter of Written test from official website of ESIC- www.esic.nic.in or Zone wise ESIC website as per given list or Direct link is given below, Scheme & Syllabus for Written Test is also be given here..
Organized by - Employees State Insurance Corporation Limited (ESIC)
Advertised of - ESIC/2016
Matter of - Admit Card , Scheme & Syllabus
Post of - UDC, MTS, Steno
Examination Year of - 2016
Download Admit Card for - Written Test
Admit Card issued from - 2 week before Date of Written Test.
ESIC Result Published on - Upcoming
Official Site - www.esic.nic.in
Post of :
- Stenographer - STN
- Upper Division Clerk - UDC
- Multi Tasking Staff - MTS
ESIC Zone & Official Sites :
- Telangana & Andhra Pradesh - www.apesic.nic.in
- Assam / Guwahati- www.apesic.nic.in
- Bihar / Patna - www.esic.nic.in
- Chhattisgarh / Raipur - www.esic.nic.in
- Delhi (RO) - www.esicdelhi.org.in
- Delhi (CS-D M-D) - www.dmdesic.nic.in
- Delhi (HQ) - www.esic.nic.in
- Goa - www.esicgoa.org.in
- Gujarat / Ahmedabad - www.esicgujarat.in
- Haryana / Faridabad - www.esicgurgaon.in
- Himachal Pradesh - www.esichp.in
- Jammu & Kashmir - www.esicjk.org
- Jharkhand - www.esicjharkhand.org
- Karnataka - www.esickar.gov.in
- Kerala - www.esic.gov.in
- Madhya Pradesh - www.esicmp.in
- Maharashtra / Mumbai - www.esicmaharashtra.gov.in
- Orissa - www.esicorissa.nic.in
- Puducherry - www.esicpondicherry.com
- Punjab / Chandigarh - www.esicpunjab.org
- Rajasthan / Raipur - www.esicrajasthan.com
- Tamil Nadu / Chennai - www.esicchennai.org
- Uttar Pradesh / Kanpur - www.esicuttarpradesh.org
- West Bengal / Kolkata - www.esicwestbengal.org
Scheme & Syllabus for Written Test :
- Stenographer (STN) - The written test will consist of 1 paper containing Two (2) subject, Written examination will be Objective Type, Question will be set in English and Hindi Language, Total Marks allotted 200, Time allotted for Written Examination is 2 hours (10 am to 12 pm), in case of handicapped candidates time allotted is 2 hours 40 minutes, there will be negative marking at the rate .25 marks for every wrong answer, Written Test will be based on General English (100 marks) & General Awareness (100 marks).
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - The written test will consist on 1 paper containing 4 subject, Written examination will be Objective Type, Question will be set in English and Hindi language, Total Marks allotted 200, Time allotted for Written Examination is 2 hours (In case of Handicapped candidates time allotted is 2 hours 40 Minutes), there will be negative marking at the rate of .25 marks for each wrong answer, Written Test will be based on Numerical Ability (50 marks), English Language (50 marks), General Intelligence (50 marks), General Awareness (50 marks).
How to Download Admit Card :
- Visit official website of ESIC- www.esic.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Download Admit Card here.
- Enter Roll No & Date of Birth.
- Verify & Submit.
- Print out Admit Card / Call Letter.
- Candidates should bring his / her recent passport size photograph for affixing in the ESIC copy of Admit Card in the examination hall with Original Identity Proof (Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Income Tax pan Card, College / University ID card).
- Candidates not carrying Photographs & Original ID Proof will not be allowed to appear in the Examination.
Important Information :
- Written Examination will be dated on - Upcoming
- Admit Card will be issued from - 2 Weeks before the Date of Examination.
- ESIC Result 2016 for Stenographer, UDC, MTS Published - Upcoming
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of ESIC- www.esic.nic.in
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Tel - 1800 11 2526
Website - www.esic.nic.in / www.umsesicrectt.in