ESIC- Employees State Insurance Corporation, Eastern Region (West Bengal / Kolkata) Recruitment of total 572 post of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Paramedical Staff & Nursing Staff. ESIC Recruitment in Kolkata (ESI Corporation & ESI Medical Institution, Joka), Advertisement No- 18/2015 & 20/2015, Published Date of- 05/12/2015, Candidates apply online in official website of ESIC- www.esic.nic.in / www.esi-pgimsrkolkata.org / www.esicwestbengal.org or Direct Link is given below, Candidates required age limit should be between 18 years to 25/27/32 years as on 06/01/2016, Candidates Educational Qualification must be minimum Matriculation(10th) / Higher Secondary(10+2) / Graduation Degree from recognized Institution / Board / University, Last Date of Applying is 06/01/2016, Details is given below.....
Organized Name - Employees State Insurance Corporation, Kolkata (ESIC, West Bengal)
Advertised no - 18/2015 & 20/2015
Published date - 05/12/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Post of - Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, MTS, Paramedical & Nursing Staff
Vacancy - 572 posts.
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Recruitment in - West Bengal, Kolkata
Year of - 2015
Reservation - Unreserved(UR) / SC / ST / OBC / PWD
Age limit - 18 years to 25 / 27 / 32 years as on 06/01/2016
Educational Qualification - Madhyamik / Higher Secondary / Graduation
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date of Online Applying - 07/12/2015
Last Date of Applying - 06/01/2016
Official Site - www.esic.nic.in / www.esicwestbengal.org / www.esi-pgimsrkolkata.org
Post of :
- 20/2015 Posts - Total 460 posts.
- Stenographer - Total 12 posts (UR-7, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-3)
- Upper Division Clerk(UDC) - Total 211 posts (UR-106, SC-48, ST-10, OBC-47)
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - Total 237 Posts (UR-119, SC-52, ST-11, OBC-55)
- 18/2015 Posts - Total 112 posts.
- O.T Assistant - 3 posts.
- Lab. Assistant - 4 posts.
- Blood Bank Technician - 1 posts.
- Radiography - 2 posts.
- Pharmacist (Allopatic) - 3 posts.
- Pharmacist(Ayurvedic) - 1 posts.
- Dresser - 6 posts.
- Dental Hygienist - 1 posts.
- Jr. MRT - 2 post.
- ANM - 8 posts.
- Staff Nurse - 39 posts.
- Nursing Orderly / Lab. Attendant - 42 posts.
- Console Serial No - 484/2016
- Post of - Advertised No (20/2015 Posts).
- Age limit - 18 years to 25 years (For MTS) / 27 years (For Steno & UDC) as on 06/01/2016, Upper age relaxation should have applicable for - SC / ST candidates up to 5 years, OBC candidates up to 3 years, PWD Candidates up to 10 years& All others candidates relaxation is applicable as per rule.
- Educational Qualification - Matriculation or Equivalent Passed (for MTS Post) / Higher Secondary with Working Knowledge in Computer & Speed of Stenography (80 w.pm per minute in English / Hindi (For Stenographer Post) / Degree of recognized University with Working knowledge of Computer (For Upper Division Clerk Posts).
- Salary- PB-1(Rs.5200/ - Rs.20200/) per months with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 (For MTS) / Rs.2400 (For UDC & Stenographer).
- Selection Process - (Written Examination, Stenography Test & Computer Skilled Test for Stenographer) / (Written Examination & Computer Skilled Test for Upper Division Clerk) / Written Test for MTS Posts). Details of Selection process, Scheme & Syllabus, Qualifying Marks is given in official Advertisement below.
- Examination Fee- Candidates Required to pay application fee of Rs.300 (Unreserved & OBC) through Bank Challan / E-Challan. Deposit Examination fee in any branch of State Bank of India, No other Payment Mode will be accepted, Examination fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD / ESIC Employee / Female & Ex-Serviceman.
- Apply Online Between - 07/12/2015 to 06/01/2016.
Click to follow Official Advertisement here::::
ESIC 112 Paramedical & Nursing Staff Recruitment 2015
- Console Serial No - 482/2016
- Advertisement No - 18/2015
- Age limit - Minimum 18 years to 32 years (For Post sl no - 1 to 6, 8, 10, 11) & 27 years for Post Sl No (7,9,12) as on 06/01/2016, upper age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule.
- Qualification - Matriculation from recognized institution with required elementary Knowledge (For Post sl no- 4,6,7, 12) / Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary from recognized Board with relevant qualification (For Post sl no- 1,2, 9,10,) / Degree in Science or Pharmacy or Biology or General Nursing from recognized Institution with relevant Qualification (For post Sl no-3,5,8,11). Details of Qualification & Experience is given below.
- Salary - Rs.5200/ - Rs.20200/ For Post Sl no (1 to 7, 9,10,12) & Rs.9300/ - Rs.34800/ for Post Sl no (8,11).
- Examination Fee - Candidates required to pay Application fee of Rs.300 (Unreserved & OBC) through Bank Challan / E-Challan. Deposit Examination fee in any branch of State Bank of India. no other payment Mode will be accepted, Examination fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD / ESIC Employee / Female & Ex-serviceman candidates.
- Apply Online between - 07/12/2015 to 06/01/2015
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of WBESIC- www.esicwestbengal.org
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Click to Apply Online here.
- Application correctly Complete.
- Verify & Submit.
- Upload Scanning Photograph & Signature.
- Final Submit.
- Print out Application form & Bank Challan.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Online Applications Start on - 07/12/2015
- Last Date of Apply Online - 06/01/2016 (up to 5 pm)
- Last Date of Payment of Application fee through SBI Challan - 12/01/2016
- Last Date of Printing Application form - 15/01/2016
- Before applying follow Official Notification.
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of ESIC - www.esic.nic.in
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC, West Bengal)
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India.
5/1, Grant Lane, Kolkata- 700012.
Tel- 033 2236 4451-55
Fax- 033 2236 5279
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.esic.nic.in