IAF- Indian Air Force organized AFCAT 01/2016 / Air Force Common Admission Test 01/2016, Only Graduate Male & Female Candidates of Indian citizen can apply for AFCAT 01/2016 through Online between 31/12/2015, Course commencing on January, 2017 in Branch of- Flying Branch, Technical Branch & Ground Duty Branch. Candidates selected through SSC (Short Service Commission ) & PC (Permanent Commission), Candidates required to Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket & Check Result / Selection List and Scheme & Syllabus for AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) & EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) that will be dated on 21st February, 2016 in official website of IAF- www.careerairforce.nic.in or All required link is given below.....
Organization Name - Indian Air Force
Advertised No - AFCAT 01/2016
Matter of - Admit Card / Hall Ticket & Selection List / Result
Required of Publish Date For Application Starting - 03/12/2015
Required of Application Last Date of - 31/ 15/2015
Course Starting on - January, 2017
Post of - Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers in Flying, Technical & Ground Duty Branches
Education Criteria - Graduate Degree
Age of - 20 to 25 years as on 01/01/2017
Application Mode - Online
Candidates Examination Date - 21/02/2016
Official Website - www.careerairforce.nic.in
Post of :
Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers
Flying Branch -
Short Service Commission for Men & Women (No.201/17F/SSC/M & W)
Technical Branch -
Permanent Commission for Men (No.200/17T/PC/M)
Short Service Commission for Men & Women (No.200/17T/SSC/M & W)
Ground Duty Branches -
Permanent Commission for Men (No.200/17G/PC/M)
Short Service Commission for Men & Women (No.200/17G/SSC/M & W)
Post of Age Eligibility :
Flying Branch - 20 to 24 years as on 01/01/2017, Born between 02/01/1993 to 01/01/1997
Technical Branch - 20 to 26 years as on 01/01/2017, Born between 02/01/1991 to 01/01/1997
Ground Duty Branches - 20 to 26 years as on 01/01/2017, Born between 02/01/1991 to 01/01/1997
Education Qualification :
- Flying Branch - Graduate Degree will be must Minimum 60% or Higher Secondary for must subject Mathematics & Physics Passed.
- Technical Branch -
- Aeronautical Engineers (Electronics) - Candidates applying for AE(L) branch would be eligible if they have undergone a minimum for four years degree qualification from a recognized University or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies.
- Aeronautical Engineers (Mechanical) - Candidates applying for AE(M) branch would be eligible if they have undergone a minimum for four years degree qualification from a recognized University or Aeronautical Society of India by actual studies.
- Ground Duty Branches -
- Administration & Logistics - Graduate Degree (minimum three years degree course) in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate all papers or Post Graduate Degree & Equivalent Diploma in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all papers.
- Accounts - Graduate Degree in Commerce (B.Com)(Minimum three years degree course) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate all papers or Post Graduate Degree (M.Com/ CA/ ICWA) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all papers.
- Education - Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate all papers.
Physical Measurement :
- Flying Branch - Minimum Height- 162.5 cms with correlated weight (for Male & Female).
- Technical Branch - Minimum Height- 157.5 cms (Men), Minimum Height- 152 cms (Women) with correlated weight.
- Ground Duty Branches - Minimum Height- 157.5 cms (Men), Minimum Height- 152 cms (Women) with correlated weight.
Candidates pay allowance after joining this vacancy is -
Rs.80,238 per Months (For Flying Branch Post) / Rs.69238/ Per Months (For Technical Branch Post) / Rs.66738/ Per Month (For Ground Branch posts)
Admit Card / Call Letter :
All applied candidates of AFCAT 01/2016 required to download Call Letter / Hall Ticket / Admit Card for Air Force Common Entrance Test (AFCAT) and EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test). Examination will be dated on 21st February, 2016. Selected candidates required to download call letter for Interview. Direct link for Downloading Admit Card / Call letter is given below...
Result / Selection List :
After commencing the examination of Air Force Common Entrance Test & Engineering Aptitude Test (EAT) Candidates required to check their selection list (April - May, 2016) in official website of IAF- www.careerairforce.nic.in or Direct Link for checking selection list is given below.
Click to Check AFCAT 01/2016 Selection List/ Result here>>>
Important Information :
- Examination will be dated on - 21/02/2016
- Download Admit Card - 1st week of February, 2016
- Regular visit for Updates of Scheme & Syllabus, Question Paper, Answer Key, Result link.
Indian Air Force (AFCAT CELL)
Director of Education, West Block - VI
Air HQs(RKP), RK Puram
New Delhi - 110066
Tele - 011 - 26160286, 26160289
E-Mail - email@example.com
Website - www.indianairforce.nic.in / www.careerairforce.nic.in