Indian navy Sailors Entry 2016, Download Admit Card / Call Letter for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)-02/2016 Batch & Result / Selection list will be published on 25/06/2016 on official website of Indian Navy- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or link is given below, The Indian Navy organized Application from as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)-02/2016 batch course commencing August 2016, Last Date of Applying through Online is 06/12/2015, Last date of Receiving Application form is 13/12/2015, Candidates advised to download Call Letter cum Admit card of Eligible Shortlisted candidates from February, 2016, Details is given below....
Organized by - Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharati)
Advertised of - SSR-02/2016
Published date - 30/10/2015
Matter of - Admit Card / Result
Post of - Sailor Entry in Indian navy
Year of - 2016
Selection through - PFT(Physical Fitness Test) / Written Test & medical Test
Last date of Applying - 13/12/2015
Admit Card will be issued from - February, 2016
Examination will be Scheduled on - March / April, 2016
Course Commencing on - August, 2016
Official Site - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in / www.nausena-bharati.nic.in
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected through on their merit on their performance on Written Test, Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fit in Medical Test.
- Written Test - will be scheduled on March / April, 2016, the question paper will be on English / Hindi language in Objective type. The Question paper will be of Higher Secondary Standard and the syllabus for the examination in English, Science, Mathematics & general Knowledge. Duration of Written Test will be 1 hour. Candidates are required to pass in all section and in aggregate.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) - Selection candidates of Written Test will be called for PFT Test, PFT will be consist of 1.6 km run to be complete in 7 Minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) & 10 Push ups, Result of the written test are generally declared on the same day. those who qualified written test are permitted to undergo PFT and only those who qualified PFT are taken for Medical examination.
- Medical Test - All selected candidates for Final Medical Test will be required to report to INS Chilka (Orissa) on the specified date to undergo a Final Enrollment Medical Examination. Candidates found Unfit during this medical examination will be not enrolledfor Training. Final selection will be strongly on merit based.
Indian Navy SSR-02/2016 Admit Card
Admit Card cum Call Letter :
Eligible & shortlisted candidates required to download Call Letter / Admit card for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR-02/2016) from official website of Indian navy (www.joinindiananvy.gov.in) or Direct link for Downloading Admit Card will be given below. Admit card for Written Test will be issued from Last of February, 2016. Selected candidates in Written Test & PFT will be required admit card for Medical Test.
Indian Navy Result of SSR-02/2016
Result / Merit List :
an all India Merit List for Selected candidates for PFT test will be published on April / May, 2016. Candidates required to Check Result in official website of Indian navy - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or direct link is below after commencing of Written Test. Final List of Selected candidates will be published after Medical Test.
How to Check Result :
- Visit official website of Indian navy- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on Sailor Entry 2016.
- Click to Check Merit List.
- Download Merit List.
- Find name or Roll no (Shortcut key-Ctrl & F)
- If required print out this page.
Important Information :
- Last date of Applying - 13/12/2015
- Download Admit card - February, 2016
- Result Published on - April, may, 2016
- Course Commencing on - August 2016
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of Indian navy - www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy (Sailor Entry)
Room No 232, Wing Sena Bhawan,
BNew Delhi- 110011.
Tel- 011 23793067 / 26887485 / 43712305
Fax- 011 23010759