99 Post of vacancy in Malda District, Office of the Secretary District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Malda/ Malda Zila Parishad / Office of the District Inspector of Schools Secondary Education, malda Recruitment of 99 post of- Guest Teacher, District Co-ordinator in SSK-MSK Cell, Block Sicial Mobilization Coordinator (BSMC), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (SNCU), Medical officer (NUHM-Full Time), Lab. Technician, Computer Assistant, Counsellor (ICTC), Lb. Technician (ICTC), Nutritionist (NRC), GNM (NRC), applications are invited from eligible 7 interested candidates of West Bengal citizen in prescribed format, Download Application form in official website of Malda- www.malda.gov.in / www.malda.nic.in or direct link is given below.......
Organized Name - Malda DH&FWS / Zila Parisad / Inspector of Schools
Advertised of - Malda/Rectt.2015
Matter of - Recruitment of
Year of - 2015
Recruitment in - Malda (West Bengal)
Post of - Guest Teacher, District Coordinator, GDMO, ICTC,
Vacancy - 99 posts.
Applying - Male & Female candidates
Reservation - Unreserved(UR) / SC / ST / OBC /
Age limit - Not more than 40 years / 62 years as on 01/12/2015
Qualification - Higher Secondary(10+2) / Graduation Degree
Applying Mode - Offline
Official Site - www.malda.gov.in
Post of :
- Guest Teacher - 63 posts.
- District Coordinator - 1 post.
- Block Social Mobilization Coordinator(BSMC) - 3 posts.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) - 3 posts.
- Medical Officer(SNCU) - 9 posts.
- Medical Officer(NUHM) - 6 posts.
- Lab. Technician (NUHM) - 6 posts.
- Computer Asistant(NUHM) - 1 posts.
- Counselor(ICTC) - 5 posts.
- Lab. Technician - 5 posts.
- Nutritionist(NRC) - 2 posts.
- GNM(NRC) - 1 posts.
- Post Sl No - 1
- Memo No - 1290 (Published Date - 23/11/2015)
- Recruitment under - Government of West Bengal, Office of the District Inspector of Schools Secondary Education, Malda.
- Age - should be between 64 years as on last date of receiving applications.
- Qualification - Pass Graduate or Honours/Post Graduate and Retired Secondary Teacher of Language / Science / Social Science group or Retired Graduate Primary Teacher.
- Salary - Rs.5000/ per Months and Rs.7000/ per months for Pass Graduate and Hons / Post Graduate Teacher.
- Applying - Candidates fill up application form & attached with all relevant document, Application sent through post to the Address of "Office of The District Inspector of Schools Secondary Education, Malda, Shiksha Bhaban, Atul Kumar Market, P.O & Dist- Malda within 15/12/2015.
- Last Date of Application - 15/12/2015
Click to Download Application form Direct Link here>>>>
Malda Zila Parisad District Coordinator Recruitment
- Post Sl no - 2
- Memo No - 2810/MZP-15 (Published Date- 27/11/2015)
- Recruitment under - Malda Zilla Parisad.
- Age - Not more than 65 years as on 01/12/2015.
- Qualification - Superannuated Government Officer from WBCS or any other slimier Cadre (Grade Pay must be at least Rs.5400/.)
- Selection Process - Interview only.
- Salary - Rs.10000/ per Months.
- Applying - Duly filled application from along with all relevant document/Testimonials send through post to the Respective Address of - "SSK-MSK Cell of Malda Zilla Parishad (3rd Floor) on all working days within 09/12/2015 up to 5 pm.
- Last date of Applying - 09/12/2015
Click to Download Application form Direct Link here>>>>
Malda District Zilla Parishad BSMC Recruitment
- Post Sl no - 3
- Memo No - 136/MZP-15/SBM(G)-1/BSMC (Published date- 30/11/2015)
- Recruitment under - Malda Zilla Parishad
- Age limit - not more than 40 years as on 01/12/2015
- Qualification - Graduate Degree from any recognized University.
- Selection Process - Computer Test & Interview
- Salary - Rs.9000/ per Months with Additional Traveling allowance of Rs.2500/.
- Last Date of Applying - 18/12/2015 up to 5 pm.
Click to follow official Advertisement here:::
Malda DH&FWS Recruitment 2015
- Post Sl no - 4 to 11.
- Memo No - DH&FWS/3076 (Published date- 01/12/2015)
- Recruitment under - DH&FWS, Malda
- Age limit - not more than 40 years (For Post Sl no-8,/ Not more than 60 year (For all others posts)
- Qualification - MBBS Degree from recognized Institution with Relevant Qualification as per given in official website (For Post Sl of- 4,5,6) / Higher Secondary passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology / Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by West Bengal State Medical Faculty / AICTE (For Post Sl no- 7) with relevant qualification / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Psychology / Social Work / Soxciology or Graduate Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with minimum 1 year experience & essential qualification (For post of 8 to 12).
- Salary - Rs.40000/ per Months (For Post sl no- 4,6) / Rs.45000/ per months (Post sl no-5) / Rs.9380/ per months (Post Sl no-7) / Rs.13650/ per months (Post sl No-8) / Rs.13000/ per months (Post sl no-9,10) / Rs.20000/ per months (Post sl no-11) / Rs.17220/ per months (Post sl no-12).
- Selection Process - Candidates selected through a Walk in Interview, Walk in Interview will be dated on 22/12/2015 at 9.30 am (For Post sl no-4,5,6,12). Others candidates needed to send applications.
- Date of Walk in Interview - 22/12/2015 at 9.30 am.
- Last date of receiving applications- 15/12/2015.
Click to follow official Advertisement here::::
Important Date :
- Before applying follow official notification.
- Regular visit for Updates.
Any more information visit official website of Malda- www.malda.gov.in
District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Malda (DH&FWS)
P.O- Jhalijhalia(J.R.C), District- Malda,
Pin- 732102, West Bengal,
Tel- 03512 264070
Fax- 03512 264028
Website - www.malda.gov.in