RRB C.E.N 03/2015 Recruitment, RRBs - Indian Railway Recruitment Board (Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Giwahati, Jammu-Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvananthapuram ). under Indian Railways Recruitment 2015 - 2016, Applications are invited from eligible & interested Male & Female candidates of Indian citizen in Online format (Candidates apply online in official website of Indian Railways- www.indianrailways.gov.in or RRBs zone wise website as per given list) Employment Notice No- CEN 03/2015, Total Post of Vacancy- 18252 Post (Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice(TA), Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk(ECRC), Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master(ASM), Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper), Details is given below......
Organized by - Indian Railways Recruitment Board (RRBs)
Notice No - 13/15
Published Date of Notice - 21/12/2015
Official Advertisement No - CEN 03/2015
Official Advertisement Published Date in Employment News - 26/12/2015
Matter of - Recruitment
Vacancy - 18252 Post
Post of - Commercial / traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master etc.
Year of - 2016
Recruitment in - All Over India (At Railway Boards)
Age limit - 18 years to 32 years.
Educational Qualification - Graduate Degree from recognized University
Applying - Male & Female candidates of Indian Citizen
Category - General(UR) / SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Ex Serviceman
Applying Mode - Online
Starting Date of Online from submission - 26/12/2015
Last Date of Apply Online - 25/01/2016
Examination will be Dated between - March - May, 2016
Official Site - www.indianrailways.gov.in
Post of :
- Senior Time Keeper - 4 post.
- Traffic Assistant - 166 post.
- Assistant Station Master - 5942 post.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist - 869 post.
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist - 1205 post.
- Goods Guard - 7591 post.
- Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk - 127 post.
- Traffic Apprentice - 1645 post.
- Commercial Apprentice - 703 post.
Age limit :
Candidates Required Minimum age should be not below than 18 years, and not more than 32 years. Upper age limit is applicable SC/St Candidates up to 5 years of age, OBC candidates up to 3 years of age, PWD candidates up to 10 years of age, all others candidates age relaxation is applicable as per Government rule (As per official notification)
Eligibility criteria :
Candidates educational qualification should be Graduate Degree as per Post wise requirements from recognized University, Post wise qualification (Computer Proficiency) will be updated shortly after publication of Official notification in Employment News & Rojgar Samachar (on 26/12/2015), Final year candidates not required to applying.
RRB Zone :
- Thiruvananthapuram - www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
- Siliguri - www.rrbsiliguri.org
- Secunderabad - www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- Ranchi - www.rrbranchi.org
- Patna - www.rrbpatna.gov.in
- Muzaffarpur - www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
- Mumbai - www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Malda - www.rrbmalda.gov.in
- Kolkata - www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- Jammu & srinagar - www.rrbjammu.nic.in
- Guwahati - www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
- Gorakhpur - www.rrbgkp.gov.in
- Chennai - www.rrbchennai.org
- Chandigarh - www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Bilaspur - www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- Bhubaneswar - www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- Bhopal - www.rrbbpl.nic.in
- Bangalore - www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- Allahbad - www.rrbald.gov.in
- Ajmer - www.ajmer.org
- Ahmedabad - www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
Click to follow official Advertisement here:::
Click to follow Vacancy Details here>>>>
Click to follow Vacancy Details here>>>>
Application Fee / Examination :
SC / ST / Ex Serviceman / Women / Minorities / PWD / Economically Backward candidates are excepmt from paying examination fee, Application fee required for UR & OBC candidates (Rs.100) through Online Payment (Using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) or Offline Format (SBI Challan or Pay in Slip of Post Office).
Selection Process :
Candidates selected through CBT (Computer Based Test) of Online Examination & Aptitude Test & Medical Fitness Test. CBT Test will be dated between March - May, 2016. Details of Examination Scheduled. Syllabus will be Updates shortly Regular visit for Updates
How to Apply :
- Visit official website of RRB- www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment Tab.
- Choose RRB Zone.
- Click on 03/2015 Post.
- Apply Online here.
- Click on New Registration Link.
- The Application form is correctly & completely filled up.
- Verify & Submit.
- Save Registration No & Password.
- Log in with Registration No & Password.
- Fill up Qualification Details and all Personnel details.
- Pay Examination Fee.
- Upload Scanning Document of Photograph in JPG format.
- Verify & Final Submit.
- Print application form & Payment Details.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
Important Information :
- Official Advertisement Publication Date in Employment News - 26/12/2015
- Online Application will be start on - 26/12/2015
- Last Date of Applying - 25/01/2016
- Online Examination will be dated between - March - May, 2016
- Candidates strongly advised fore check notification before Online applying.
- Regular visit for updates of Full Eligibility Criteria & Official Notification & Links.
Indian Railways (IR)
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)