SSC - Staff Selection Commission Special Recruitment Drive 2015 MTS (Multi Tasking Staff ) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016. Candidates required to Download Admit Card from official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in or zone wise website of SSC (SSCNR, SSCER, SSCSR, SSCCR, SSCWR, SSCMPR, SSCKKR, SSCNWR, SSCNER ) or Direct link for download Call Letter / Hall Ticket is given below, Written Examination scheduled on 10/01/2016, Details is given below..
Organization Name - Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Advertised No - 3/8/2015-P & P-I
Matter of - Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Post of - Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Vacancy - 122 post
Pay Band - Rs.- 5200 to 20200
Age limit - 18 to 25 years as on 01/01/2016
Application Mode - Online
Examination Date - 10/01/2016
Official Website - www.ssc.nic.in
Post of :
Total Post of Vacancy - 122 post.
Vacancy of Category :
Application for Only Handicapped Candidates
OH Candidates for post - 61 post.
VH Candidates for post - 18 post.
HH Candidates for post - 43 post.
Age limit :
Candidates Age of - 18 - 25 years as on 01/01/2016
Examination Center :
SSC Zone wise
- SSC(CR) - Uttar Pradesh, Bihar this State.
- SSC(NER) - Assam, Monipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagalang, Tripura this State.
- SSC(KKR) - Karnataka, Kerala this State.
- SSC(SR) - Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh this State.
- SSC(MPR) - Madhya pradesh, Chharrisgarh this State.
- SSC(WR) - Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa this State.
- SSC(ER) - West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar this State.
- SSC(NWR) - Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab this State.
- SSC(NR) - Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand this State.
Candidates must have passed Matriculation Education & Equivalent.
Syllabus of Examination :
The written examination will consist of (Paper-I) Objective type paper and (Paper-II) descriptive type-
- Paper - I
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 marks)
- Numerical Aptitude (25 marks)
- General English (50 marks)
- General Awareness (50 marks)
- Paper - II
- Short easy / Latter in English or Hindi (50 marks)
- Visit SSC Online Website - www.ssc.nic.in
- Click to Admit Card Tab.
- Choose SSC Zone wise Website.
- Download Admit Card of SRD MTS Post.
- Enter Roll No & Date of Birth or Registration Number.
- Verify & Submit.
- Admit Card shown on Display.
- Print out in Admit Card from in A4 size papers.
Important Information :
- SSC Admit Card Download for Official Website.
- Regular Visit for Updates.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Block No- 12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110091,
Tel - 01124364884
Website - www.ssc.nic.in