SSC- Staff Selection Commission Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter for Departmental Examination (UDC- Upper Division Clerk) 2015 - 2016.Advertised No - 3/8/2015 -P & P-II, Post of - SSC Upper Division Clerk, Candidates of departmental Examination (Upper Division Clerk Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2015) must be required to Download Scheme & syllabus of Examination & Admit Card / Hall Ticket for Written Test in official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in or SSC Zone wise website or Direct link for Downloading Scheme & Syllabus is given below..
SSC UDC Admit Card-Syllabus 2016
Organization Name - Staff Selection Commission
Advertised No - 3/8/2015 -P & P-II
Matter of - Scheme & Syllabus, Admit Card / hall Ticket / Call Letter
Post of - Upper Division Clerk
Matter of - Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Examination of - Departmental Examination
Year of - 2015 - 2016
Candidates Examination Date - 21/02/2016
Admit Card Download mode - Online
Admit Card will be issuance from - 1st week of February, 2016
Official Website - www.ssc.nic.in
Post of :
SSC Upper Division Clerk -
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service
- Armed forces Headquarters Clerical Service
- Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service
- Central Hindi Directorate, Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of Higher Education)
- Election Commission of India Clerical Service
Scheme of Examination :
Written Test will be conducted on 21/12/2016, Written test will be carried maximum 300 marks (in 2 part), total time allotted for Written Test is 2 hours, Written Test will be Objective MCQ type, There will be .25 negative marking allotted for each wrong answer.
General Awareness (100 marks)
Comprehension and writing ability of English Language (100 marks)
(Conventional Type) Nothing, Drafting & Official Procedure (100 marks)
Syllabus of Examination :
General Awareness (100 marks) or Comprehension and writing ability of English Language (100 marks) at the 2 Subject Total time 10.00am - 12.00am (2 Hours) Only General Candidates & VH Candidates Examination Time 10.00am - 12.40am (2 Hours 40 Min.)
(Conventional Type) Nothing, Drafting & Office Procedure (100 marks) at the Total time 2.00pm - 4.00pm(2 Hours) Only for General Candidates & VH Candidates Examination Time 2.00pm - 2.40pm (2 Hours 40 Min.)
Click to Download full Scheme & Syllabus of Written test here::::
How to Download Admit Card :
- Visit Official website of - www.sss.nic.in
- Click on Admit Card.
- Choose SSC Zone wise website.
- Click on Download Admit Card for Departmental Examination (Upper Division Clerk)
- Enter Roll No or Name & Date of Birth
- Verify & Submit.
- Admit Card shown on Display.
- Print out of Admit Card in A4 size paper.
Important Information :
- Admit Card will be issuance from - February, 2016
- Examination will be scheduled on - 21/02/2016
Regional Director (Northern Region),
Staff selection Commission,
Block No. 12, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, Delhi - 110504
Tel - 011 2436 4884
Website - www.sssc.nic.in